24- Pleasure

Sam

I wake up cuddling into Colby he groans wrapping his arms around me pulling me closer and I wince "sorry" he mumbled tiredly "Colbs" I whine he hums "can-can you take it out now?" I ask and he opens his eyes "what?" he asks confused furrowing his eyebrows I whine putting my face in his chest "what are you talking about baby?" he asks rubbing my back "the butt plug" I mumble he "oh" he chuckles "p-please?" I beg and he slides his hand down to my butt and he pushes it in more and a moan of pleasure and pain escapes my lips "no" he says making me whine and he carefully pulls me on top of him "please Colbs, i-it hurts" I say tears welling in my eyes "oh baby, don't cry" he says cupping my cheeks and wiping them "it's ok baby" he says kissing my forehead and I put my head in his neck and he moves it a little "better?" I nod and he rubs my back and we just lay there. He soon sits up and I gasp he chuckles and kisses my head "let's get dressed" I nod and he gets up putting me down and I wince "can you walk?" he asks as he takes off his joggers putting on some jeans I huff limping to the closet and I hear him laugh. I change into a grey skirt and a light pink sweater tucking it in the skirt Colby comes in and smiles looking me up and down "carry me downstairs" I whine he chuckles and picks me up and I wrap around him and he goes downstairs. He goes into the living room and sits me down and I bite my lip he smirks and sits next to me putting his hand on my thigh rubbing it softly as we watch tv. My mom walks in and smiles at us and I smile back "I'm gonna go to work" she says I nod "ok, for how long?" I ask "the whole day" I nod and furrow my brows looking over at Colby seeing him take something out of his pocket and he smirks at me then my eyes go wide and I bite my lip as the butt plug starts vibrating "so will you be fine by yourself?" she asks not noticing what's going on since she's digging in her purse "t-turn it o-off" I whisper to Colby he chuckles "alright fine" he says and turns it off "y-yeah we'll be fine" I say and she nods "alright, bye" she says "bye" we say and she leaves.

"oh?" I moan confused and he laughs I whine and shift and moan loud as it hits my prostate "sammyy!!" Devyn yells walking in and I look at Colby bitting my lip and shifting uncomfortably and he puts his hand on my thigh and kisses me I smile and kiss him again "Sammy can we go to the mall?" Devyn asks walking in "uh I-I don't want to" she huffs and grabs my hand pulling me off the couch and I hold in a wince "yes you are go get your shoes on" I sigh "Colby you too" "alright" he says and stands up "good I'll be in my car" I nod and she leaves and we put our shoes on "better hope she doesn't ask why your limping" Colby says putting his hand on my hips "I-i don't li-like it" he kisses my forehead "you'll be fine, c'mon let's go" I nod and we go out to Devyns car. We get in the back and I sit next to Colby grabbing his hand "Shea and Kat will be coming with us" Devyn says backing out of the driveway "alright" Colby says squeezing my hand gently.
We get to Kat's house and they come out and get in Kat sitting on the other side of me Shea sitting in the front and Devyn pulls out I gasp squeezing Colby's hand as he turns it up "woah you ok?" Kat asks "oh y-yeah" she nods going back on her phone and I shift closing my eyes tight biting my lip "feel good?" Colby whispers to me and I nod letting out a small moan the others not being able to hear it as music is blasting he hums and takes off his hoodie putting it on my lap his hand brushing against me making me moan "shhh kitten" he whispers in my ear and I bite my lip squeezing his hand.

-

We get to the mall and get out of the car and I hold Colby's hoodie infront of me covering myself and walk behind the girls by Colby "C-colby!" I gasp when he turns it up he hums and puts his hand up my skirt pushing it all the way in having it right against my prostate and I look up at him tears in my eyes and he stops so I do too and he cups my tears "does it hurt?" he asks wiping my tears "t-too m-much" he kisses me and I kiss back "you'll get used to it" he says pecking my lips softly then we start walking again meeting the girls in a store.

-

"Sammy! this will look good on you!" Devyn squeals running over to me "move your hands" she says wanting to hold the skirt up to me "uh I-I already have that skirt" I stutter holding back moans "oh, really?" I nod she huffs and walks away. Colby grabs my hand and pulls me somewhere with him "C-colbs" I moan softly and he chuckles then let's go of my hand "move" he says facing me holding the skirt Devyn showed me and I move my hands "oh, you shouldn't have work a skirt" he chuckles and puts the other skirt up to me "want it?" he asks "mhm" I hum and he raises his eyebrows "y-y-yes please" he hums and pecks my lips and I put my hands back infront of me holding Colby's hoodie there.
"c-c-colbs?" he hums "i-i-i wa-want i-it out now-now" I say and instead he turns it up "I-i d-do-dont li-like i-t" I stutter through my moans "are you guys ready to go home?" Kat asks "yes!" I say quickly and she laughs a little "alright, Colby?" she asks looking at him and I look up at him with pleading eyes "yeah" he says and I let out a breath of relief and Kat gets the others then we go out to the car.

"Sam can we stay at your house for a little?" Kat asks "yes! please Sammy!?" Devyn begs looking at me in the rearview mirror "no" I say trying my best to keep back any noises "c'mon, why not?" Shea asks Colby chuckles "you guys can stay a bit" Colby says and they cheer I whine squeezing his hand tight "it's ok baby" he whispers in my ear and kissing my cheek after "I-i have to-" "wait baby" he cuts me off "I-i have" I whine he chuckles "I know, but you have to" I whine squeezing his hand tight again "it's ok" he whispers and then carefully pulls me in his lap and I shove my face in his neck letting out small whimpers and moans.
Soon Devyn parks the car "we're here!" she says and we all get out Colby carrying me "we'll be back" Colby says "ok... is Sam ok?" Devyn asks suspiciously "yeah... we're just changing into something more comfortable" Colby says and she gasps "can we sleep over!?" "yeah sure" I mumble and she squeals "we'll be back!" she yells and they run out of the house to get clothes and Colby goes up to my room.
small smut Colby sets me down on the bed and I whimper "p-please c-c-colbs" he hums and kisses my forehead then turns it off and he sits next to me and moves my skirt up "no panties?" he chuckles "w-as un-uncomfortable" I whimper he nods and grips me slowly pumping me "oh" I moan throwing my head back pushing against his hand and he goes faster "can-can I c-cum?" I ask he groans and I see him palming himself "h-hold on kitten" he groans and removes his hand and quickly pulls down his pants and boxers and we pump each other. "I-I- ohhh fuck" I moan cumming hard into his hand and he lets out a long moan releasing as well. He grabs tissues cleaning both of us off and then throwing it away and he stands up and pulls up his pants "up" I stand up but my legs give out but he catches me "too much?" he chuckles I nod "I'm sorry baby" he says hugging me "it's ok" I mumble hugging him back he lifts up the back of my skirt and slowly pulls out the butt plug and I whimper a little "shhh it's ok" he whispers pulling it out all the way and I feel his cum drip down my leg and he wipes it with the tissue throwing it away after. over
"let's get you in comfortable clothes, yeah?" I nod and he sits me down on the bed and kisses my head going into my closet and I lay down getting under the covers closing my eyes. I feel Colby run his fingers through my hair and I open my eyes and he smiles "let's get you dressed" I whine "I tired" I sleeply mumble and he coos making me blush and cover my face with the blanket he chuckles "c'mon baby, get up" I sigh and get up my legs shaky he puts his hands on my hips and sits on the bed and I put my hands on his shoulders helping me stand. He grabs the panties and holds them out and I step through them and he pulls them up then taking off my skirt and sweater and putting on his hoodie and I straddle him putting my head in his neck "I'm sorry" he mumbles rubbing my back "it's ok Colbs" he sighs "I shouldn't have made you do it" I huff and look up at him "I feel really bad baby" he says sadly and I put my forehead against his "your gonna be in pain for a while" "I don't care Colbs, I didn't really mind it" he chuckles "so your not mad at me?" "no" "are you sure?" "I promise I'm not Colbs" he smiles and kisses me gently "but," I say when we pull away and he looks at me worried "I don't know what I'm supposed to do since I can't walk, so I'm mad at you for that" he hums "well you asked for it" I pout "what about school?" "your suspended" "Colbs it's Friday I go back Monday" "your fucked" he says laying down with me on top of him "litterly" I mumble making him laugh. I put my head in his neck and he rubs my back "I love you baby" he says softly "I love you too Colbs" I look up kissing his cheek putting my head back down "don't fall asleep baby, the girls are coming soon" I sigh "but I'm tired" I say nuzzling my head further in his neck "they'll be here soon baby" I hum closing me eyes not caring he sighs and pulls the covers over us "ok, I'll wake you when they get here" "no" I grumble "let me sleep" he chuckles "please?" I beg cuddling closer to him "alright, I guess so" I smile "thank you" I mumble before falling fast asleep.