19- Filming

Sam

"Colbs" I whine rolling off of him "what baby?" he chuckles I giggle and turn on my stomach looking at him with my head in my hands "I'm bored" he hums "it's up to you but we can film a video" he says and I sit up sitting criss cross "what video?" I ask and he sits up "I dunno, whatever you want to do" I smile "anything?" I ask he nods "you sure?" I ask smiling wider "baby.. what are you thinking?" he asks nervously "can we swap styles, like we pick 3 topics and you wear my clothes and I wear yours!?" I ask exciedly and he groans "I don't wanna wear your clothes" he complains and I pout "baby they won't fit me and mine won't fit you" "fine" I huff flopping on my back "baby" he sighs I gasp and sit up "what?" he asks confused "how about we do what I said but instead buy the outfits at the mall in our sizes!?" "baby-" "please" I beg "you just want me to wear feminine clothes" he complains and I giggle "can we please do it Colbs" he sighs "alright fine, but I'll just wear yours I don't feel like wasting money" I squeal and hug him "thank you!!" he chuckles and kisses my head "ok let's get this over with" I giggle and he gets up and grabs the camera and I go on my phone while I wait for him to be down setting it up "is it done?" I ask and he hums fixing his hair up close to the camera I giggle and hug him from behind he chuckles "alright sit down" he says patting the spot next to him and I sit there "what's up guys it's Colby Brock here!" he says clapping his hands together "and I have Sam here with me!" he says with a smile bringing me in for a side hug "hi" I giggle "and today we're gonna be wearing each other's clothes" I giggle a little and nod "so basically there's gonna be 3 topics, and he's gonna choose, out of his clothes, 1 outfit for each topic for me to wear and vise versa" he explains "let's start, first topic is casual?" he asks looking at me "yeah" he looks back at the camera "casual" he repeats and pauses the recording and I get up and run to my closet and I hear Colby laugh I giggle and find an outfit. I come out and go sit back down and Colby sits next to me again after starting the camera again "ok, I chose black ripped jeans, a plale pink t shirt and vans" he says holding up each item "oh and a hat" he says putting it on me I giggle and turn the hat backwards "ok what did you pick?" I giggle as he seems scared "it's not that bad" I say "yeah ok" "it's not!" he chuckles and I grab the clothes "ripped jeans, white shoes, and a navy crew neck" I say showing the items and giving them to Colby "ok I guess it's not bad" I nod "lets put them on" I nod and he turns off the camera "baby I'm not gonna fit in these jeans" he says "just try you have skinny legs" he scoffs I giggle and peck his lips and I go into the closet and change. I come out holding up the jeans as they don't fit "Colbs" I giggle he looks over and chuckles "let's move to the bathroom it has better lighting" I nod and we go to the bathroom "go put your outfit on" I say and he groans and leaves the bathroom.
"Turn on the camera" he says from behind the door I giggle and turn it on "ok come in" I say and he walks in covering his crotch since the pants only go up to his thighs "well, they don't fit, and I'm pretty sure I stretched out the shirt" he says and I pout "I like that shirt" he chuckles "your fault for making me do this" I huff "ok let's change, next is-" I squeal cutting him off and pulling the pants back up since I accidentally let go of them and he laughs I giggle "as I was saying next is night out or date night" I nod and we go and find our outfits then coming back into the bathroom "black jeans, striped shirt, and this jacket" Colby says holding up each thing then putting them on the counter I nod "this white skirt and then this grey top" I say with a smile "thats- it's-" he hugs me digging his head in my neck I smile and hug him. He pulls away and smiles at me and kisses me I smile and kiss back he pulls away "I'll cut that clip out" he says I nod and we redo the clip and put on the clothes "I can't get it on right" Colby says I giggle and go to him and fix the top so it's not crooked "I like it" I giggle he hums "I like it!" I squeak out again "you like it?" he asks "yep" he hums "I like it too" he says slapping my butt and I gasp putting my hands on my butt. We show the cameras our outfits "ok last outfit is something you'd wear for a photoshoot" I nod and then we go grab the clothes. We come back with the outfits and show the camera what they are "a pink plaid dress and this black crop top to go under it" I say giving it to him he nods "these black pants and balmain paris long sleeve with these chains" I nod and take it and we change into them. We go back to the camera Colby covering his crotch again I giggle "didn't you wear this for an actual photoshoot?" I ask "like you posed like this," I mimic the pose, holding up the chain with my thumb and opening my mouth with my tongue sticking out and then rolling my eyes to the back of my head "y-yeah, yeah I did" he stutters and I look at him confused "you ok?" "mhm" I nod slowly "ok that's the end of the video," he says and we do the outro.

We finish filming and I change into a hoodie and get back into bed next to Colby and he pulls me on top of him "see it wasn't that bad" I say with a small giggle he shakes his head and kisses my forehead "are you sure about the video?" he asks and I furrow my brows "they might send hate again" I sigh forgetting that, that might happen "yeah, I'll put myself on private and I won't look at the comments" he hums and pecks my lips "are you sure?" I hum "positive?" he asks pecking my lips again I giggle and kiss him and he smiles in it. We pull away and I peck his lips "positive" I say he hums and flips us over I giggle and peck his lips and he smiles "are you 100% positive?" he asks kissing me slowly dragging out my lips I giggle bitting my lip "yeah" I say softly and kissing him again he hums pulling away "I don't believe you" I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him rolling my tounge he moans and I pull away "believe me now?" he bites his lips "I think you need to convince me some more" he says kissing me slowly I smile in it and tangle my fingers in his hair and we make out. "hey!" we jump apart and look over to see my mom at the door with her hand on the handle "mom!" I yell "no, you proved to me multiple times that I can't trust you two together alone so I'll be taking your door" "what?" I say confused "I'm taking the door off its hinges and once you prove that you can have it back I'll give it back" she says walking away to get a drill "fuuckk" Colby groans putting his head on my shoulder as he's still on top of me I sigh and drop my head "sorry baby" he whispers looking up at me "it's ok" he looks at my lips "no Colbs" I giggle but he kisses me pulling out my lip slowly and I smash my lips on his and he smiles in it and he quickly turns into a make out. We jump apart again hearing the drill and I look over seeing my mom taking off my door "seriously" I say annoyed and Colby sighs and gets off my lap and I sit up "it's your fault Sam, I told you multiple times" I roll my eyes and Colby pulls me in his lap "it's ok baby," he says I sigh and put my head on his chest "we can do it when she's at work" he whispers in my ear and my eyes go wide and I hit his shoulder playfully and he chuckles. Soon my mom leaves taking the door with her and I sigh deeply "hey, it'll just teach you to he quite" he says and winks "Colbs!" I squeak "I'm serious your really loud" I whine he chuckles and pulls me in a hug and kisses my head "I love you baby" I look up at him and he pecks my lips "I love you too Colbs" he smiles and pecks my lips again I smile and crawl out of his lap and we lay down and I cuddle into him putting my leg over him and he wraps his arms around me resting his hands on my butt and we watch netflix. I hear my mom clear her through at the door "mom, we're not doing anything" I say looking over at her and she raises her eyebrows I giggle and move Colby's hands off my butt she nods and walks away and Colby puts his hands back on my butt squeezing it I giggle and snuggle into him and we cuddle for the rest of the day.