12- he'll come back

Sam

"Sammy!!" I hear Devyn squeal as the front door opens and I groan curling further into a ball "Sammy!" she yells now in my room "wait- where's Colby?" she asks making me let out the sob I was holding in "oh.. Sammy" she comes over and sits on the bed and rubs my back "what happened?" she asks softly "w-we're o-n a bre-break" I sob and she sighs "I'm sorry Sammy" I let out a sob "he'll be back Sammy" "I-I miss hi-m" she sighs and lays next to me and I lay my head on her chest and she plays with my hair "he'll be back you guys love each other too much to break up completely" she says now rubbing my back "th-en why'd h-he leave?" "I don't know, what did he tell you?" "H-e said I-i need time t-to heal from t-the hate cause it i-is getting too m-uch and I ga-ve in" I explain and my phone starts to go off and Devyn grabs it sighing "well it's probably the best thing for you to be on a break but it won't do any good if the fans still think your together" she says as she sees that I was getting more dms and I nod letting out a sob and she wraps her arms around me rubbing my back "it will be ok Sammy I promise"

-

Colby

I only had 30 minutes of sleep waking up not feeling Sam by me then realising why made me cry I haven't stopped since. I need him but I know it's for the best. There's a soft knock on the door and I sit up and wipe my eyes "y-yeah?" My voice breaks and the door opens and Shea walks in closing the door "hey.. are you ok?" she asks sitting down "I'll be o-" I cut myself off with a sob and she sighs a little and pulls me in a hug rubbing my back. She pulls away after a bit and she wipes my tears "why don't you go in the shower and we'll go do something to take your mind off him?" "ok" I sigh and I get off the bed going to my suitcase. I get clothes and I get in the shower.
I finish my shower and changing and I leave the bathroom "ready?" Shea asks standing up from the bed "yeah" I say and walk to the door "wait your phone" she says "no leave it" "oh ok" she puts it back and we go down to her car "can we go to Ihop?" I ask and she laughs lightly "sure" I smile slightly and we talk as she drives
to Ihop.

Sam

"Sammy you need to stop crying" Devyn says as I start crying for the third time today "I-i know I-im sorry" she sighs and sits up and wipes my tears "how about we go to mall to get your mind off of things?" "o-ok" she smiles and I get up from the bed and go to my closet and change. I go to the bathroom and I rinse my face with water and dry it. "ok I'm ready" I say grabbing my phone "no leave it" Devyn says and I nod with a light sigh and put my phone back "ok now let's go" she says and I nod and follow her out to her car and she drives to the mall.

-

"Thank you Dev" I smile getting out of the car "of course, no need to thank me" I smile with a nod and I grab my bags "bye Sammy!" "Bye Dev!" I wave heading inside. I go up to my room and I go to my closet and put away the clothes I just got. I finish and I head downstairs and to the kitchen and I make myself a sandwich for dinner. I head back up to my room after I finish eating and I change into a large hoodie and I get in bed letting out a heavy sigh and I turn on netflix drifting to sleep.

Colby

"Thank you Shea" I say getting out of the car and grabbing my bags I got from the mall "no problem!" she smiles and I smile back and I shut the door and she drives off and I let out a soft sigh and go back inside.
I put the things in my bags away and go downstairs after my dad called me down and I grab my plate of food and sit down and eat. I finish eating and I put my dishes in the sink "goodnight!" I call going up the stairs "goodnight!" they call back. I get to my room and I change into joggers and I get in bed and I cuddle a pillow to take the place of Sam and I let out a sad sigh and slowly drift off to sleep.