23- Trust

Sam

We get downstairs and Colby lays down on the longer side of the couch pulling me down with him I giggle and cuddle into him and turning on the tv putting on a movie "how did it go with your mom?" he asks rubbing my back "good, and I asked for my door back" "did she say yes?" he asks hopeful "no she said that if-" she clears her throat as she walks past the living room I sigh "what'd she say?" he asks "just that she still doesn't trust us, and thinks we're gonna do it" I say he hums and I look up at him "can I get snacks?" I ask "yeah, can you get me a water?" I hum and peck his lips then stand up and he slaps my butt as I walk away and I giggle going into the kitchen. I walk in to see my mom leaning against the counter crossing her arms "what?" I ask grabbing a thing of popcorn "I told you not to tell him" "yeah, and I didn't" I say starting the microwave "your not getting the door back still" "what! why?" I ask going in the fridge "he slapped your butt" "he-" I groan "that one doesn't count!" I say grabbing the waters "yeah it does" "nooo" I whine "it does Sam, your not getting it back" "that's no fair mom, he always does it" I complain and she sighs "fine that one doesn't count, but you better hope he doesn't do it anymore" she says walking away leaving no room for me to argue I sigh and take out the popcorn putting it in a bowl and grabbing a couple other snacks along with the waters. I come back to the living room and put the snacks on the couch close to us and and lay back down on top of Colby and he wraps his arms around me resting his hands on my butt.

After a while I get back up and pick up the garbage and left over snacks and go to he kitchen put the things away. I come back in the living room and Colby pulls me into his lap as he's now sitting up I smile and peck his lips "can we go back to your room, the couch is hurting my back" "no I wanna stay down here" I say since my mom said to stay down here "please?" he begs I shake my head "you can" I say crawling out of his lap and laying down watching tv he groans and lays down on his stomach in between my legs and putting his head on my stomach I giggle and play with his hair "I thought you wanted to go upstairs" he groans "I want you to come with" he mumbles I hum "so will you come with me?" he asks looking up at me "no" he groans and gets up "no!" I squeal as he picks me up "Colbs put me down!" "no, we're going to your room" I huff and let him carry me. He sits down on the bed with me in his lap "I wanna be downstairs" I say and he hums and kisses me I melt into it but then pull away "baby" he groans "is this why you wanted to come up here?" I ask with a small giggle "yes, now kiss" he groans trying to kiss me again but I turn my head and he groans and puts his head on the wall I giggle and peck his lips and he pulls me closer to him putting his head against mine "please baby" he says softly "no, I'm not making out with you right now" he groans "when?" he asks "never" I say pulling away and he looks down at my lips "no Colbs" "when?" he asks more stern I giggle "never" he lets out a low growl I giggle and bite my lip and he grabs my throat pulling me to him and he looks at my lips kissing me softly slipping his tongue in making butterfly's erupt in my stomach. After a bit I hear footsteps come up the steps and I pull away and he growls pulling me back as he still has his hand on my throat and he chokes me making my eyes roll to the back of my head and I bite my lip "fuck baby" he groans connecting our lips again "m Colbs" I say a moan slipping before it and he smirks gripping my neck more and I let out a small moan then pull away and he looks at me his eyes full of lust and he looks at my lips again and before he kisses me again I get up as I hear footsteps approach my room "I have to go to the bathroom" I say "alright" he sighs and I go to the bathroom and pull out my phone "oh, hey Cindy" I hear Colby say "hey, where's Sam?" she asks sounding suspicious "bathroom, why?" "just wondering.. why are you guys doing?" "just on our phones, cuddling" he lies "why'd you come up here?" "the couch was hurting my back" "hm.. ok" she says suspiciously and I pull out my phone going on Colby's contact and texting him 'stop kissing me' 'what why!?' 'well, just making out, and slapping my butt, and making hickeys' 'wtf why?' 'just stop' 'whatever' I sigh and put my phone in my pocket and leave the bathroom and I get in bed and cuddle into Colby "baby, why can't I?" he asks upset I giggle and look up at him "do you want the door back?" "hell yeah" I giggle "then stop" I say pecking his lips he looks at me confused and I hear my mom come back up the stairs "why baby?" he asks and then my mom comes into view and she tells me to go downstairs and I nod slightly and she leaves "I wasn't supposed to tell you but my mom said I'll get it back if you stop doing that for today so she knows we won't do it cause she knows your horny" I say getting up he groans pulling me back down "and we have to stay downstairs so she knows I'm not lying about you doing it" he groans again I giggle and peck his lips then stand up again and he slaps my butt making me gasp "no Colbs!" he chuckles and wraps his arms around my waist "this isn't gonna stop me from fucking you" he says and I blush he chuckles and pecks my lips grabbing my hand pulling me along with him as we go downstairs.