20- Catfight

Sam

I wake up to my alarm I whine and cuddle closer to Colby he groans and shuts off my alarm "get up baby" he mumbles "m' five minutes" I mumble tiredly he hums and pulls me closer. "fuck" Colby mutters and I furrow my brows and look up at him "what's wrong?" I ask rubbing my eyes "nothing baby" he says and rubs my back I sigh and put my head back down and see that hes on his laptop and he's looking at the comments on the new video he posted and I go to look away but one catches my eyes as it's in all caps "what hickey??" I say confused seeing that it says I have a hickey on my neck and he laughs nervously "the one I made in the bath.." I sit up "I forgot about that, is it that bad?" I ask since I haven't seen it yet "no?" I sigh and get up from bed and go look in the mirror I tilt my head and gasp seeing multiple hickeys forming a heart "Colbs" I whine walking out of the bathroom and he opens his arms and I crawl into them "I'm sorry baby I didn't notice that you could see it in the video" I hum and nuzzle my head in his chest and he rubs my back. He kisses my head and pats my back gently "get ready baby" I sigh and sit up getting out of bed and to my closet. I change into black ripped skinny jeans and Colby's dark grey hoodie it stopping mid thigh. I go into the bathroom and sit on the sink counter facing the mirror and I grab my concealer and cover the hickey. I finish and get off the counter putting away the concealer and I leave the bathroom, I grab my backpack and put it on and Colby gets up and hugs me I smile and hug him back. I look up at him and he pecks my lips "I don't wanna go" I pout he hums "I don't want you to go either" he says pulling me closer "then I'll stay!" I squeak "you can't, you know your mom will get mad" I sigh and he kisses my forehead "can you drive me then?" I ask "yeah sure" "yay!" he smiles and pecks my lips and pulls away from the hug and throws on a hoodie and some shoes and we go out to my car. We get in and he starts the car and pulls out and I grab his hand he smiles and interlocks our fingers and squeezes my hand rubbing the back of it with his thumb.
We soon get to the school and he parks the car and I sigh "hey," he says softly and turns my head so I'm looking at him "you'll be ok,you said they stopped but if they do come up to you and do something just tell Devyn I'm sure she'll be glad to beat them up" I giggle "I know Colbs, I just wanna stay with you instead" he hums and I furrow my brows as my phone buzzes his going off too and we grab them seeing it's pearl in the group chat "I forgot about this" Colby says and I nod "me too" I say and read what she said 'they somehow got the photos back when you guys were in the mall and already posted them' it said I sigh deeply and put my phone away "I'm sorry baby" I sigh "Colbs stop apologizing, this isn't your fault" he hums "you should go in before your late" I nod and open my door "wait" I furrow my brows "wha-" he cuts me off my kissing me and I smile melting into it. We pull away and I smile pecking his lips once more "bye baby, I love you" "I love you too, bye" he kisses me once more before I get out of the car and I go inside.

I get pushed against my locker and I wince "you lair!" Kendall yells "w-what?" I say hissing in pain as I move "your dating him!" I roll my eyes "he kissed you!" "when?" she shows me the picture of him kissing my forehead I sigh "your friends don't do that?" "I-" she groans and slams me against the locker again "what about the hickey on your neck in the video? and when he slapped your butt?" she asks slamming me into the again "huh slut!?" "hey! get off of him bitch!" Devyn yells angrily grabbing a hold of her hair and yanking her off of me and throwing her onto the ground "what the fuck!" she screams tackling Devyn to the floor "get off of me fat bitch!" Devyn yells pushing her off of her and getting up and when she's not looking Kendall grabs her by the hair "fuck you!" Devyn yells slapping her hard across the face making her let go of her hair "bitch!" she yells pushing Devyn against the lockers "fucking whore!" Devyn yells tackling her to the ground punching her in the face making her scream in pain pulling Devyn's hair slapping her "holy shit what's happening!?" Xepher says walking over with the others "she seen Kendall push me against the lockers" she hums "who's winning?" I giggle "De-" "stupid ass hoe!!" Devyn yells pulling Kendall's hair yanking her off of her and punching her in the face making her head slam against the floor and 'oos' go around as there's people circled around them and Devyn gets up "try me again bitch!" she yells then comes over to us "Dev!" I squeak out as Kendall gets up but she already pulled Devyn back by her hair "you fucking bitch!" she screams and punches her in the face making her nose bleed "fuck you!" Kendall screams running away on the verge of tears "that's my girl" Xepher says hugging Devyn and we all laugh "Devyn Lundy and Kendall please report to the office, Devyn and Kendall please report to the office" the principal announces over the intercom and 'oos' go around "whatever I'll be fine" Devyn says pulling away from the hug with Xepher "your lip is bleeding" I say she nods and wipes her lip "well, I'll see you guys in class!" she calls going down to the office "damn all that just because she pushed you against the locker" Xepher says and we all laugh and head to our classes.
I'm sitting in class writing down notes for the test next week when the door opens and I look up seeing Devyn walk in and everyone cheers and claps I giggle shaking my head and she comes over and sits down "so, what happened?" I ask "she gave me a detention for a week and suspended Kendall for a month since she knew she was bullying you" I shake my head "what is your mom gonna do?" I ask and she scoffs "are you kidding!? she's not gonna care your like her second child!" I giggle "alright fair enough" I say "yeah, but please try standing up for yourself next time, being a smartass doesn't help" I sigh "I'm serious Sam" "I know Dev, I was about to this time but you came" she nods and then the teacher yells at us to pay attention so we do.