34- Flight

Sam

"Alright you ready baby?" Colby asks after I put on my shoes "yep" he hums and we leave the house going back into the car going to a restaurant. He pulls out of the driveway putting his hand on my thigh "I don't want you to leave" I mumble sad he sighs "I know baby but I have to" he says rubbing my thigh with his thumb "but I don't want you to" he sighs "we'll see each other again baby, you know that" I nod slowly my eyes welling up with tears at the thought of not having Colby with me anymore. "Baby don't  cry" he says when he looks over at me when he stops at a red light "I-im sorry" he sighs and turns my head so I'm looking at him and he wipes my tears and leans in kissing me softly "let's enjoy the rest of the time we have together, ok? with no tears, alright?" I nod and he kisses me once more before starting to drive again. Soon enough we get to the restaurant and we get out and I rush to his side grabbing his hand and he squeezes my hand. We go inside and go to our table and sit across from each other and we look for what we want. He grabs my hand and runs his thumb over my knuckles I smile looking at him "I love you baby, so much" I smile "I love you too Colbs" he smiles squeezing my hand gently "hi, what can I get you for tonight?" the waiter asks and we tell her our order "it'll be right out" she says taking our menus and walking away and we talk amongst ourselves. The waiter soon comes back with our drinks and we thank her "your food will be out shortly" she says before walking away and we just go back to talking. "Colby!?" I hear someone yell but he doesn't react and I furrow my brows "I want it to be just us right now baby" he says seeing my confusion and I nod with a small smile "anyway, as I was saying I ha-" he gets cut off by the same girl squealing by our table and he sighs looking over "Lily he's on a date leave him alone" the boy says I'm guessing her boyfriend since they're holding hands "c'mon just one picture? please please please!???" she begs him "it's up to them baby not me" he says and she turns to us giving Colby a pleading look "pleasee??" she begs and Colby looks at me "go ahead" I say and he nods and stands up "yay! you too please" she says to me and I nod and stand up as well and she stands in between us and her boyfriend takes the picture "thank you!" she squeaks hugging us "of course, nice meeting you" Colby says when she pulls away "sorry to bother you guys, we'll leave you alone now" the boy says grabbing her hand "it's alright" Colby says and we sit back down as they walk off back to their table "sorry baby" Colby says with a light chuckle "it's ok" I say and he grabs my hand again "here you are" the waiter says coming back with our food "thank you" we say and she nods with a soft smile walking off.

As we're eating more people come up to us "sorry to bother you but can we take a picture?" one of the girls ask "no I'm sorry, I just want to enjoy my date" he says nicely "whatever" another girl scoffs "stop it" the other girl says hitting her arm "we're sorry, have a nice date" she says after "it won't hurt to take one picture" the girl says rudely giving me a glare and Colby sighs "I'm sorry but I'd like to spend our last time together alone, I don't mean to sound rude but please just go" Colby says calm "but-" "no c'mon" a girl says grabbing her hand walking away "I'm so sorry, enjoy last day again I'm really sorry" she says "it's ok" Colby says with a small sigh she nods and says a quick bye before walking away "I'm sorry baby" Colby says "it's ok Colbs" he sighs "let's just leave and go to the warehouse and look at the stars, yeah?" he asks and I nod with a small smile "yeah" I say he hums and calls a waiter over and gets the check. He pays and we get up and leave the restaurant and get into the car and he drives to the warehouse putting his hand on my thigh.
We get out and walk through the large field going to the warehouse and up to the roof. We sit down and I lay my head on his shoulder "I'm sorry baby" he sighs laying his head on mine "Colbs it's ok, really" I say "but it ruined our date" he says I hum "I know but I still had fun" I say and he wraps his arm around me pulling me closer "I love you" he says and I look up at him "I love you too" I say back and we look into each other's eyes soon our lips connecting in a passionate and loving kiss.