21- Arguments... ⚠️

Sam

I wake up and sigh turning around "morning baby" Colby says moving so he's spooning me I hum and Colby pulls me closer "are you ok baby?" he asks I hum again and turn facing him "I'm fine Colbs" I mumble nuzzling my head in his chest he sighs and rubs my back "what do you wanna do today?" he asks and I shrug "ok.. wanna go out for breakfast?" I shrug and he groans and sits up pulling me in his lap "baby I know your not fine but I won't make you talk about it if you don't want to but please talk to me your scaring me a little" he says worried I sigh and hug him "m' sorry, can we just cuddle?" I mumble into his chest "of course baby" he says kissing the top of my head and I nuzzle my head further into his chest and he lays down and we watch tv.
As we're cuddling I hear someone walk up the stairs and I look back over to the entrance and Devyn walks in "where's your door?" she asks confused "my mom took it" I say putting my head back on Colby's chest "yeah, cause that's normal" she says sitting on the chair Colby chuckles "she was mad we kept closing the door and caught us making out so she took it" Colby explains "ohh" she says understanding and I sigh a bit and cuddle closer to Colby and he pulls my leg over his waist and holds me tight I hear Devyn groan "you ok?" I ask still looking at the tv "yeah" I hum "ok" I say knowing she's not but I don't feel like talking then she sighs dramatically "Dev, shut up" I say getting annoyed "sorry" she says and I snuggle into Colby. After a bit she sighs dramatically again I groan and sit up "whats wrong?" I ask "nothing" I roll my eyes "I know somethings wrong" I say and Colby sits up and pulls me to him so I'm sitting in between his legs and I lean back into him and Devyn sighs again "stop doing that I hate it when girls do that" Colby groans and I nod agreeing "fine it's Corey" she says "what about him?" Colby asks "he's not answering my texts or calls" "are you sure you texted and called him?" I ask knowing she's probably waiting for him to do it first and she huffs sitting back in the chair "just text him it's not that hard" I say "no I'm don't want too" "then don't" I shrug crawling out of Colby's lap grabbing my water bottle drinking some "but I want to text him!" she complains I roll my eyes and put my water down and Colby pulls me down with him as he lays down "just text him he'll answer" Colby says "fine!" she huffs and I snuggle into Colby and watch tv. I hear Devyn sigh again I groan and get up from the bed and go to her taking her phone "hey!" I ignore her and unlock her phone and go to Corey's contact "no Sammy!" she takes her phone back "oh my god Dev just text him, I'll do it for you" I say taking her phone back "Sammy no! he's mad at me!" she exclaims taking her phone back and turning it off I sigh "say sorry" I shrug getting back into bed "no he started it!" I sigh and reach for Colby's phone and unlocking it going to Corey's contact and texting him 'text Devyn' I say and then I just scroll through his instagram "what are you doing baby?" he asks "nothing" I mumble going into his tagged posts "woahh, look" I say showing him a drawing of him one of his fans did and I look up at him "woah that's so cool" he says I nod and look back at his phone and I like it and post it on his story "well you probably just made their day" he chuckles I hum and then Corey texts back so I go to it 'why brother' 'just do it brother' 'ok bruva' I giggle a little and I turn off his phone and give it back to him he puts it away and pulls me close. Devyn squeals and I look up to see her on her phone I shake my head softly knowing it's Corey and I put my head back on Colby's chest slipping my hand up his shirt and resting my hand on his stomach and he kisses my head and rubs my back.

-

I hear footsteps come close to my room and I furrow my brows and look up to see my mom and I roll my eyes putting my head back down "Sam come downstairs please" she says I ignore her "come downstairs" she says then I hear her walk away "baby go down there" Colby says "no" I mumble "go" he says more stern I sigh deeply and sit up "wait why are you mad at her?" Devyn asks confused "she-" "go, I'll tell her" Colby says I sigh and get up and go downstairs.
I get to the living room and I plop on the couch waiting for her to say something "are you gonna say something or can I go to my room?" I mumble "no, you can apologize" I look at her and shake my head then stand up "sit down." she says stern I roll my eyes and sit down "now, apologize" I roll my eyes again "no" I mumble and she looks at me with an angered expression "your grounded" "I'm sorry for standing up for myself after YEARS of being bullied, I'm sorry for not killing myself when I tried! is that what you want me to apologize for!? Cause I sure as hell can go do it right now!" I yell tears forming in my eyes "Sa-" I don't let her finish as I'm already running back up to my room. I get to my room and try running into the bathroom but my arm gets grabbed "l-let go!" I cry out trying to pull my arm away but their grip tightens "baby stop" Colby says and I let out a sob and fall into his arms and he picks me up and sits on the bed with me in his lap and he rubs my back whispering soothing things in my ear calming me down.
I soon calm down and he pulls me away and wipes my tears "your ok baby" he says softly putting his head against mine "hey, hey calm down" he says as I start breathing heavy "i-i-i-" I say "he's having a panic attack" Devyn says and Colby holds my hand and rubs it pulling me into a hug whispering sweet nothings in my ear "i-i-" "shhh baby, it's ok" he says cutting me off.
Soon I calm down and he lets go of my hand and tries pulling me away but I hold him tighter "oh, baby" he sighs wrapping his arms around my waist holding me tight "I have to go, feel better Sammy" Devyn says "bye" mumble nuzzling my head in Colby's chest "bye guys" she says "bye" Colby says "oh, bye Cindy" I hear her say and I furrow my brows and look over seeing my mom at the entrance I sigh and put my head on Colby's chest and look up at him and he smiles sadly and wipes my tears and presses a kiss on my forehead "Sam.." my mom trails off I sigh "what?" I say putting my head on Colby's chest looking at her and he rubs my back and kisses my head "I'm sorry" she sighs she doesn't care she didn't cry I shut my eyes tight "Sam?" she says confused and I open them again "ok" I say quietly she's disappointed you didn't follow through with it "what do you mean 'ok'?" I let out a small sigh "nothing, mom" she scoffs the bathroom is right there.. "no" I whisper see Colby doesn't care either he's on his phone.. he could care less Colby looks up at me and smiles a little kisses my forehead "Sam what do you mean?" my mom asks again and I sigh hearing the anger in her voice and look over at her "nothing mom, I'm just tired" she rolls her eyes do. it. I shake my head now!! tears brim my eyes no one loves you.. your fat, ugly, a slut I blink my tears away your just a stupid f*g that deserves- "Sam!" I jump and look at my mom "what?" she scoffs "you weren't listen-" the voice blocks her out just die! you're not loved and never will be no one cares about you! "shut up!" I scream tears rolling down my cheeks "excuse me!?" my mom says angered and I get up fast "baby no!" Colby yells but I already shut the bathroom door and locked it "baby-baby please!" he yells knocking on the door trying to open it do it!! I shakily grab the razor blade "baby!! pl-ease don't do it!" Colby yells his voice cracking DO IT!! I put the razor to my wrist "baby!!" he yells banging on the door "please answer me baby!!" I put pressure "p-lease!" he sobs his bangs slowing down "b-baby please... I-I can't loose you" he says quietly the bangs stopping everything going quiet only hearing his sobs on the other side of the door "I love you baby" he chokes out and I drop the blade it making a small clinking noise as it bounces off the counter and onto the floor and I slowly unlock the door "baby!?" the door swings open and I'm engulfed in a tight hug "don't do that ag-again, I thought I-i lost you" Colby says hugging me tighter I-im s-orry" I sob and he pulls away and wipes my tears then grabs my arms turning them so he can see my wrists and sighs pulling me to the sink and cleaning the cuts I made.

After he wraps them up and hugs me again "I-im sorry" I choke out and he picks me up and walks out of the bathroom. He sits on the bed with me in his lap and I get off of him and lay under the covers "baby," he sighs and lays down pulling me close to him "look at me" he says I shake my head "look" he says more stern and I turn around facing him and he wipes my tears "I'm sorry" I say quietly and he sighs "please.. don't do it again" he says on the verge of tears again "but-" "no, there's no reason to do it, you have amazing friends who love you, your mom, baby, she loves you too, even if it doesn't seem like it right now, she does more than anything, and baby your perfect in everyway, you might not see it but in my eyes your so fucking perfect, you don't need to change anything for anyone, don't listen to what they say about you cause nothing they say is true they're only jealous, I love you so much more than you can imagine I don't know how to show you it but I promise you I love you to death and if you aren't in my life anymore I don't know what I would do.. I love you baby don't forget that" he says and by the time he finishes I'm in tears again and he pulls me close to him and I nuzzle my head in his chest "shhh baby" he whispers rubbing my back "it's ok baby, I'm here, shh" he soothes calming me down and I soon cry myself to sleep.