2- Fans

Sam

I wake up to my phone ringing so I go to sit up but Colby pulls me back and holds me tight "stay" he mumbles tiredly I hum and I reach for my phone and answer it "hello?" I mumble tierdly "hi sweetie sorry if I woke you but I'll be at work all day" "m'kay" "also please go grocery shopping for me later today there's money on the counter" I sigh "m'kay" "you better do it" "I will" "ok bye" "bye" I hang up and put my phone down and turn cuddling into Colby "what time is it?" He mumbles I reach back and grab my phone and turn it on wincing at how bright it is and turn down the brightness and I groan at the time and put my phone down and cuddled back into Colby "5:17" he groans and holds me tight and we both drift back to sleep.

-

I rub my eyes waking up and I go to cuddle into Colby but he's not there and I whine cuddling into the blankets and I reach for my phone and check the time 12:00 I put it down and the bathroom door opens and Colby walks out and I smile "morning baby" I smile and reach my arms out and he laughs a bit and picks me up and I cling onto him "m' hungry" I mumble as he sits down on the bed "let's go eat then" I nod and get off his lap and we go downstairs.
I open the cupboards and find nothing so I go in the fridge "where's your mom?" "Um, oh shes at work" he nods "there's nothing to eat" I whine closing the fridge he laughs a bit and wraps his arms around me and I turn in his arms and he moves his hands on my hips and I wrap my arms around his neck "wanna go out to eat?" I nod "alright let's get dressed" he says and picks me up I giggle and cling onto him. He gets to my room and shuts the door with his foot and walk in and puts me down and pecks my lips "get dressed" I nod and go to my closet closing the door and get dressed.

I walk out of the closet and Colby looks up from his phone and he smiles "why aren't you wearing the outfit I got you?" He asks putting his hands on my hips "oh sorry maybe next time" he nods and pecks my lips and he puts his hands on my butt "what are you doing?" I giggle he smiles and kisses me again and I wrap my arms around his neck and he pulls me closer deepening the kiss and licks my lip but I deny so he squeezes my butt and I gasp so he slips his tongue in. He squeezes my but harder and I moan softly "jump" he says in between the kiss so I do and wrap my legs around him and tangle my hands in his hair and pull it making him groan and he starts to walk to the bed and he sits on it and we pull away for air and I smash my lips against his again and he leans back so he's laying down. He slaps my butt harshly and I moan he smirks and flips us over and hovers over me and he goes down to my neck and I moan softly as he gives me open mouth kisses "oh~" I moan as he finds my sweet spot and he nibbles on it and starts giving me a hickey. Colby's phone starts ringing but he lets it ring and goes up to my lips and kisses me deeply and his phone stops ringing and starts again and he flips us so I'm in his lap he's sitting and he pulls away but I smash our lips together "baby. I-. I need to. to-" he stops talking and kisses me back deeply and his phone starts again "baby. Let me. L-" I smash my lips against his and slip my tongue in and roll my tongue "mm~ fuck baby" he moans and flips us over so he's hovering over me again and I wrap my legs around him. His phone starts again and he pulls away "I need to answer it baby" I nod "I'm sorry" he says and kisses me and grabs his phone and answers it and I flip us over and nibble on his neck and give him hickeys. My phone soon starts ringing to "baby answer it" he whispers in my ear and I nod and grab my phone and lay on top of him and answer it "hello?" "did you go shopping yet?" "Oh um no" "go now before they close!" She yells "Ok ok geez" I hang up and get off of Colby and he sits up and I go to my closet and put on shoes and I walk out and close the door "oh are we leaving now?" Colby asks "yeah, my mom wants me to go grocery shopping and I have to go before they close" "ah ok let's go then" I nod and we go downstairs and I grab the money off the counter and my keys off the hook and we get in my car.
We get to the store and I park the car and take out the keys and we get out of the car and I grab Colby's hand he smiles and squeezes it a bit and rubs the back with his thumb.