5- Truth or Strip

Sam

"What are we filming?" I ask as he sets up the camera "truth or strip" he answers bluntly "ok.. how do you do it?" "I'll explain it in the video" I nod and sit on the bed "ready?" He asks I nod and put my phone down and he pecks my lips once and he turns on the camera and sits down next to me "whats up guys it's Colby Brock here I know you missed me but it's ok I'm here it's fine" he says kinda fast and I giggle a little "sorry for not posting for a bit but I'm in Kansas!" He yells "Anyways.. today I'm here with Sam" "hi" I do a small wave "and we are doing truth or strip.. basically, its self explanatory we're gonna get asked a 'very edgy' question and if you don't want to answer or can't answer you gotta strip" he explains using air quotes "wait what?" he laughs a little "let's get started!" He claps I shake my head with a small smile "ok who wants to go first" he asks "ro-" "you can" I stare at him for a second "rock paper scissors" I say "alright" he laughs a little and we do a round and it ties and we do another one "fuck" I say as I lose "yes!" He cheers and grabs his phone "ok what was the worst reason you had to talk to the police?" he asks and I think for a second "oh! Me and my friends crashed a wedding in banana suits and people were going to press charges if we didn't leave but we were being stubborn and we almost got out into jail for it" I explain "banana suits?" He laughs "yeah.." I giggle a little "y'know what I'm not gonna ask" he laughs giving me his phone and I pick a question "if you had to lick one body part on your mom, what would it be?" I ask "what the heck" he says making a weird face "eww" he says rubbing his face "uhh one body part? Her arm? Can I just say that?" "Ok" I laugh a little "her arm if I had to" he says "I can't imagine that going down" I mumble "ugh god I wouldn't want to imagine another body part" he says and covers his face "ookkk your turn then.." He grabs the phone again and I look at him waiting for the question "when was the last time you cried, and why?" He asks "umm" "was it before the video?" He asks "uh about 45 minutes ago.." "oh ok" he laughs a little "the last time I legitimately cried was yesterday but its personal.." "so you can't?" I shake my head "take something of!" He yells I huff "no fair" I mumble "I'll take off my jacket" I say unzipping it and I take it off.
I grab the phone "oh here's one" "what?" He asks "have you ever made out with another youtuber?" "oohh goddd!" He yells covering his face "I think that answers it" I say laughing "that answered it" he nods "nice" I giggle a little "there probably gonna ask you who it is" I say looking at him "I know" he says looking into the camera "leave your answer in the comments below who you think it is" he winks "uh I'll like the comment if you get it right" "woww"
"What is your 25th picture on your camera roll?" He asks and i grab my phone "oh god.. it's me wearing a freaking dog cone" I say showing the camera "I'm not even going to explain" I say turning off my phone "is that what you do when your alone?" "uh.. shhh" he laughs and I giggle a little "that was an easy one I thought it was going to be embarrassing" he complains "I did too" "I thought it was going to be your butthole showing" he mumbles "I have a lot of those pictures" I say and he laughs.
"Who, in your immediate family do you dislike the most?" I ask "my- noo I can't answer that, I'm taking this off immediately" he says taking off his black jean jacket "ok.. how big is your 'downstairs'" he asks "wha- I can't answer that" "take it off!" He yells I giggle a little and take off my shirt he laughs a little and hands me the phone "ok.. how many times have you 'whacked it' in one day?" I ask "uhh for the sake of youtube I'm taking off my shirt" he says and I giggle a little and he takes off his shirt
"If you could date some one social media famous who would it be?" I think for a second trying to hide the fact that were actually dating "I'll go with you.." "what why!?" He yells faking being surprised "cause I only know you and your friend group the best and everyone is already dating someone except you" "not Aryia and Mike" he mumbles "moving on!" He yells and I giggled a little and grab the phone "out of all your collabs, who did you hate the most?" "Uhh.. big Nik" he nods with a slight laugh "ahh sorry Nik" I giggle a little and he grabs the phone and asks a question "when's the last time you jacked off?" He asks "I do- a month ago or so" I giggle and he smirks knowing why I said that and he gives me the phone again "have you ever been in love if so, who?" I ask with a small smile "uh I have.." he smiles "but I can't freaking name the personnn... I love my mom... And my dog" "that doesn't count, take it off" he huffs and stands up going behind the camera and takes off
his pants.

He sits back down and puts his shirt in his lap "ok since you wanted to go there... who is the last girl or guy you made out with and what is her name?" He asks smirking at me "well.. I have been single my whole life" I huff "no you haven't" I groan "fiinee" I get up and I go behind the camera and I button my pants and pull them down then I notice I have panties on "oh shit" Colby says and gets up and pauses the recording "change" I nod with a small giggle and I go to the closet and I put on boxers instead.
I come out of the closet and Colby comes up to me and puts his hands in my hips and leans down and kisses me and I kiss him back.
He pulls away after a couple seconds and I smile he smiles back and pecks my lips once more "let's finish the video" I nod and we go back and he starts the recording again.
"Has there ever been a fan that you hate?" I ask him "well there's no fan I hate I love all of them.. but there are people that comment on my social media that I hate" he explains "soo the haters not the fans?" "Yeah.. so I don't hate my fans if that's what your trying to get out of me" I giggle and he shakes his head and grabs the phone "who is one youtuber you've had a sexual fantasy about?" "What" he laughs and I groan "god whatever.. I lose" I say and he makes a surprised face and I stand up "oh god noo!" He yells covering his face and I pull down my boxers and then walk off screen and Colby looks up and smirks and pauses the recording and walks to me smashing his lips against mine I giggle in it and kiss him back.
We pull away and he puts his head against mine "that wasn't fair.." I complain "I know" he smirks and kisses me again and I pull away after a couple seconds "wanna know what else isn't fair?" He hums looking at my lips "I'm not helping you with your problem" he groans and pulls me so we're chest to chest and he smashes his lips against mine. I pull away "stop I'm not helping" I say as he tries kissing me again and I put on my boxers "c'mon please" I giggle "nope" I pull on my pants jumping to get it over my butt "m need help?" He asks pulling me close to him by my waist and I giggle and he kisses me again and he squeezes my butt making me gasp and he slips his tounge in my mouth and we make out for a while.
I pull away both of us breathing heavily "ok let's finish the video" I say he nods and we sit back down and he covers his bulge with his shirt and I giggled a little he smiles and he kisses me again and then starts the video again "ok that's the video.. oh also! Announcement!" He says and I furrow my brows "new merch coming soon!" He yells excited "woo!!" I yell and he laughs a little "annnd yeah that's the video thanks for watching peace" he kisses his hand and shows a peace sign and covers the camera
and turns it off. 

He comes back and he pushes me down so I'm now laying on my back and he hovers over me and kisses me and I kiss him back.
"Sam! Colby!" My mom yells and Colby groans pulling away and I giggle "get up" he kisses me once more and gets up and I get up after and we get dressed again and go downstairs.
We get down and we go to the kitchen "hey mom" I say sitting on the counter "hi, I got Chick-fil-a" "where!?" I ask exciedly and she nods her head behind me and I look back to see Colby already eating it I giggle and jump off the counter and I grab the bag from him "hey!" He yells taking it back "hey!" I yell grabbing it again and he huffs and plops in a chair and I giggle and grab my food and give him the bag "goodnight guys" my mom says walking to her room "night!" I call and me and Colby go to the living room and eat watching tv.
We finish eating and we head back upstairs and I get in and go to his suitcase "what are you doing?" I giggle and stand back up with one of his hoodies and he chuckles a little shaking his head as he grabs joggers and we change. I go to Colby and I hug him and he hugs back and we stay like that for awhile. He soon picks me up and I squeak and wrap around him and he lays down pulling the covers over us and I snuggle in him. He places a kiss on my head and tightens his grip on me "goodnight baby, love you" "g'night, love you too" I mumble and I fall fast asleep.