6- Posted

Sam

"baby wake up" Colby says softly I whine and curl in a ball snuggling in the blankets and I hear him coo and he caresses my cheek and my eyes flutter open and I look up at him he smiles and I smile back "get up you need to get ready for school" "noo" I whine and cover my face and he laughs and then picks me up "nooo" I whine and wrap around him putting my head in his neck and he rubs my back and starts walking.
He gets downstairs and puts me on the counter "here baby" he says and grabs a plate of food and hands it to me "thank you" I smile "your welcome" he smiles and pecks my lips and we eat.
I finish eating and I get off the counter and put my plate in the sink "get dressed baby" I huff "I don't want to go" "go baby it's Friday you'll be fine" I sigh "ok" he kisses my head and we head back upstairs to my room and I go to the closet. "baby?" Colby calls "yeah?" I call back putting on my pants "could you drop me off at Kat's?" I furrow my brows "why?" "to hang out with Shea" he says and I walk out of the closet changed into skinny jeans and the koala hoodie "you have to edit Colbs" he groans "I don't want to" I giggle "you have to it's Friday" I say going to the bathroom and grabbing my toothbrush and I brush my teeth and Colby just complains about how he probably won't get it done in time so he'll post it next week. I put my toothbrush away and I go back to my closet and grab shoes and sit on the bed "Colbs shut up" I giggle as he's still complaining "but I don't want to!" "Yeah and I don't want to go to school!" He sighs "fine I'll edit but can you still drop me off at Kat's? I'll edit there" "I guess" I say standing up done putting on my shoes "are you ready?" I ask and he gets up and grabs his things he needs and I grab my backpack and phone "alright let's go" I nod and we walk downstairs and I grab my keys and we get in the car and I drive to Kat's.

I park the car and Colby grabs his things "thank you baby" he smiles and leans over and kisses me and I kiss back "bye baby" he says pulling away "bye Colbs" he pecks my lips once more and gets out of the car my phone goes off so I grab it before leaving and it's Kat 'don't leave yet!!' then Kat runs out of her house letting Colby in and then she runs over and gets in and I giggle a little and start the car "ready?" "Yeah" I nod and pull out and we talk and joke around on the way to school.
We get out of the car and head inside the school and go up to he others "hey guys!" We greet "hey!" They say back and we start talking.
Soon the bell rings and we split ways going to class and I sit at the back.
Someone sits next to me "no one will ever love you not even Colby he'll never want to date you and if anyone does date you they just feel sorry for y-" "shut up Kendall! I get it I'm a fucking loser who deserves to die ok just leave me the fuck alone!" I yell and storm out of the class.
I get to the bathrooms and I slide down the wall crying in my knees.
Soon the bell rings saying class is over and I wipe my face and stand up and go to the sink and I rinse my face off. I look in the mirror and sigh and leave the bathroom going to the next class before I'm late. "Sam!" Xepher calls as I walk in the class and I smile slightly and walk back by her and sit down and we talk untill class starts.

-

I walk to lunch and I get pushed into the lockers by the girl her name know known as Natalie and she gives me death threats and reasons why I won't ever be loved. "Shut up!!" I yell and push her off of me and run out of the school and go my car. I slam the door shut and I scream fears flowing down my face and I start the car and pull out and drive home.
I park the car and put my head on the steering wheel and let out a sob. I get out of the car and I go inside and I shut the door and run up to my room and I slide down the door. I grab my phone and I go to Devyn's contact and call her she picks up and I hear laughter and music "one second Sammy" she says and then soon I hear a door open and close and the music gets muffled "hey Sammy what's up?" I let out a small sob "I-i can't d-dev" "wha- Sammy what's happening?" She asks worriedly I let out a sob "hey deep breaths Sammy, ok?" I nod even though she can't see me and I take some deep breaths "ok, tell me what's happening, take your time" I let out a sob "t-they k-eep saying I-i should die and n-o one loves m-e" I sob "they?" "T-he girls a-nd the v-oices are b-ack" "nonono Sammy it'll be ok I promise you, they are wrong you are an amazing person one of the best people I know, ok? You are loved, loved by me, by the others by Colby, ok? don't think differently we do love you and you deserve to live, ok?" She says and I can tell she's on the verge of crying "o-ok Sammy please, don't do anything stupid, don't listen to them, take a break from school if you have to but if Cindy won't let you, tell the others what's going on they will help you through and you know xeph will beat there asses, ok?" I giggle sadly and I wipe my face "th-thank you d-ev" "of course Sammy, I'm guessing your home right now so just cuddle Colby to make you feel better" I smile a little at the thought "o-ok" "oh also! is Colby posting today? That little bitch hasn't posted in three weeks!" I giggle a little "h-he should be if he finishes editing" "ok! Thank you" "mhm" I sniffle "feel better Sammy I'm gonna go now, go cuddle Colby" "o-ok bye" "bye Sammy love you" "love y-ou too, bye" she ends the call and I go to Colby's contact and call him "hey baby" "h-hi" "are you crying? What's wrong?" He asks frantically "c-ome b-back please" I ignore his questions "baby what happened?" He asks again "come b-ack!" I sob "hey... It's ok I'm coming" "h-urry" I hear faint talking in the background and movement "I'm coming, I'll be back soon" "hurry p-please" "ok.. I'll come as fast as possible baby" I nod letting out a sob "I'll be back soon, ok?" He says as the car starts "o-ok" "I'll see you when I get back, I love you baby" "l-love y-ou too" he then ends the call and I let out a sob and I get up and get in bed curling into a ball.

-

"baby?" Colby calls walking in the room but I don't do anything I just stay hugging a pillow crying in it "baby..." He sighs and picks me up and I cling onto him and dig my head in his neck "shhh it's ok baby" he soothes and sits down rubbing my back and he continues to calm me down.
He pulls away and cups my cheeks wiping the tears "what happened?" I sigh and look down "baby.. tell me please" I nod slowly "you remember those girls at the grocery store?" "The fans?" I nod "well it's just the one, Kendall the red head.. and another girl Natalie.. the whole week they would push me in lockers call me a f*g.. I ignored it untill I couldn't really anymore.. it just got worse, like today.. they yelled at me told me to die... That no one loves me so I have no point in living..." I explain briefly still not looking up at him "baby.. I'm so sorry" he says pulling me into a hug "why.. why are they doing it?" He asks hesitantly like he's hoping it's not what he thinks it is and I sigh "they keep telling me to stay away from you.. they don't know that we're together and hang out all the time it's because they want to date you saying they are dating you.. saying you'll never love someone like me-" "no stop that's not true at all ok baby, I love you so much" I nod and look up at him and he cups my cheeks wiping the few tears and he kisses me softly "I love you baby, never forget that" I smile "I love you more" I giggle a little he smiles and pecks my lips "can we cuddle?" "Of course baby" I smile and I crawl off his lap and grab the remote "I don't think I should post that video anymore" he says "no you can post it I won't look at the comments" "you sure?" "yes post it!" He smiles and grabs his laptop and I cuddle into his side and turn on netflix and he finishes editing.
"Ok I'm done" "yay! Post it!!" He chuckles "you sure I'm not asking again" "post it!" I giggle he nods and posts it and puts the laptop to the side "done" I smile as he wraps his arms around me and I snuggle into him he kisses my head and we watch netflix for the rest of the day.