13- Public

Sam

"Sammy wait!" Devyn calls as I run out of the school from being bullied and called names. I run to my car and get in pulling my knees to my chest "Sammy?" Devyn says getting in the passenger "w-hy can't they s-stop" I sob "well Sammy your gonna get hate if they think your still together" I nod and wipe my tears "drive home, ok?" I nod and start the car and pull out driving home.
I get home and I go upstairs Devyn following and I get to my room and I sit in bed and Devyn sits next to me "Sammy..." I furrow my brows
"what? are you ok?" She nods "where's your remote?" I grab it and give it to her and she goes on youtube "what's happening?" I ask confused "this" she says and I look at the tv to see a video Colby just posted called 'we broke up...' "did you know he was posting this?" she asks "mhm I d-didnt want to be in it so I gave him permission" "ok" she nods and plays it

Colby sits down with a sigh his eyes bloodshot and bags under his eyes with messy hair "hey guys..." He says his voice hoarse "so we broke up.." he says tears brimming his eyes and he stays silent for a bit a few tears falling "um I-i still love him.. a lot" he sniffles wiping his tears "i-i-" he lets out a sob "fuuuck I-i miss h-him-" he says then the clip cuts out going to a black screen with words saying 'had to take a break this is about an hour later..' then it shows him again with tear stained cheeks "we didn't want this.. but uh w-we both agreed to it um it was mutual I guess.." he says not looking at the camera and he groans frustratedly "I-i feel like you guys need the truth.. some sort of explanation" he sighs "it was forced?" he questions "I-i guess.. uh it w-was for the best f-for the both of us m-mostly him.." "you might be thinking why did you guys b-break up? Well... you guys.." he looks at the camera "h-hate me if you want, u-unsubscribe I-i don't care, b-but it's my life and those of you w-who like to say 'I-im yours' i-its fine I don't c-care, have a crush on me, h-have fantasies I don't give a fuck b-but when it comes to m-me being in a relationship.. i-it doesn't even have to b-be my girlfriend or b-boyfriend it can just b-e a friend and y-you guys will a-attack them s-send hate tell them to k-kill themselves.. w-when you do that i-it ruins it, m-my relationship with them.." he sighs "I-i feel like I have t-to be careful with who I bring in-into my life... I-it scares me, g-getting into a relationship l-like are you g-guys going to hate them j-just because they are dating me.. I-i waited so fucking long t-to find the o-one for me I-i thought you g-guys would love sam too I-i loved h-him with everything, l-like he's the one I-i see in my future I wouldn't s-stop talking about him th-the first time I l-laid eyes on him... You can a-ask Jake and Corey th-they were annoyed of me, and pushed m-me to actually k-keep talking to him not l-lose him t-to even have m-me ask him out, I-i didn't want to mess any-anything up b-but I fucked it all u-up by t-telling you guys I-i waited for him to b-be ready a-and when h-he asked to I-i was so excited to g-get that video out a-and when I s-seen all the love and p-positivity I was m-more than happy to see t-that you guys liked him b-but then the h-hate came l-like something clicked l-like you r-realized you wouldn't 'get me' and t-to be h-honest you wont.. m-most of you a-are underage a-and I wouldn't w-want to date p-people who g-give hate, mentally ab-abuse, and physically abuse people t-thats not who I want, I-i want wh-who I h-ad" he explains looking anywhere but the camera and trying to keep in his tears and sobs "i-its my life, I-i would like to m-ake my own decisions a-and not get attacked and c-criticized by it..." he sits in silence with tears running down his face. "so.. w-we broke u-up because h-he um... he.. g-gave in tried k-killing h-imself.. I-i f-found h-him in th-the middle o-f it an-d stopped hi-m- n-now I-i know 'why'd y-you leave h-him i-if he n-eeds you th-the most right n-now?' I-i didn't want to.. b-but if h-he's around me a-and we're still t-ogether h-he'll only get m-ore hate a-and it won't h-help him h-eal g-get back out o-f the hole and g-get back to his 'old s-self'.." he lets out a sob wiping his tears "y-es i-i still l-ove him an-d I-i always w-will.." he says falling back in silence, crying "um y-yeah u-uh s-top th-e hate a-nd spread l-ove and positivity a-nd-" he lets out a sob "I-i will s-ee you g-guys w-when I post a-again" he says then the video ends.

I am now sobbing and Devyn pulls me in a hug and rubs my back "it's ok Sammy" she says and continues to calm me down.
Soon I calm down and I pull away wiping my tears "I thought you guys were just on break" she says confused "w-we are he said that we broke u-up so it would be a b-better chance for them t-to stop the hate" "ohhh" I nod "let's have a movie night!" Devyn yells and I giggle a little and I nod making her squeal and she turns on a movie.