22- Makeup

Sam

I groan when I wake up and flip over pulling the blanket over my head "what's wrong baby?" Colby asks rubbing my back "I woke up" I grumble in annoyance and he chuckles softly pulling me into his lap I whine wanting to sleep again "no baby" he chuckles "I wanna film a video today" he says "fineee" I groan he smiles slightly and kisses my cheek "c'mon let's get breakfast" he says tapping my thigh I nod and crawl off his lap getting off the bed and Colby slaps my butt and I let out a squeak putting my hands on my butt "Colbs" I pout he hums wrapping his arms around my waist replacing my hands with his squeezing it gently I giggle and peck his lips he smiles and pulls me closer and I wrap my arms around his neck "I love you" he says before kissing me softly soon he picks me up and I pull away from the kiss putting my head in his neck "I love you too" I mumble nuzzling my head further in his neck he hums and starts walking downstairs.
He puts me on the counter "I'll make some cereal" he says pecking my lips and going to the cupboard grabbing two bowls. He finishes making them and comes back and hands me one of the bowls "I'm not hungry" I mumble putting it down "no, eat" I shake my head wrapping my arms around my stomach and he sighs putting his bowl down "your not fat baby" he says moving my arms "yes I am" "stop it" he says getting annoyed "I am" I mumble covering my stomach again he puts his hands on my hips pulling me to the edge of the counter "no your not" he says putting his forehead on mine "ye-" he cut me off by kissing me "baby, your beautiful the way you are" he says softly before connecting our lips again and I wrap my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist and he smiles in it slipping his tongue in my mouth. "Sammy!!" Devyn yells as she walks inside but we continue making out "sa- oh! oh my god!" we continue not paying much attention to her "guys..?" I go to pull away but Colby smashes his lips against mine again I giggle a little and kiss back. I hear shuffling but I ignore it and deepen the kiss he smirks shoving his tongue down my throat "stop it!!" Devyn yells as I let out a small moan and she sprays us with water and we pull away quickly "dev!" I yell as she continues to spray us with a spray bottle "are you done sucking faces?" she asks "for now" Colby says winking at me and I giggle "no! stop it!" Devyn yells spraying us again as Colby goes to kiss me again and I let out a squeak of surprise "ok! ok! what do you want?" I ask blocking the water with my hand and she stops spraying us "I wanna hang out" she says putting the bottle down "ask someone else we're busy" Colby says and she groans "doing what?" she asks "filming" "can I do it with you guys?" she asks and Colby shrugs "depends on what we're filming" he says after and looks at me and smiles seeing that I'm eating my cereal "ok, what are you filming?" she asks "I dunno" she nods "can I do your make up?" she asks I giggle at his reaction "no! no, you can't" he says I share a look with Devyn and she nods I giggle and get off the counter and we run up to my room.

"What are you guys doing?" Colby asks as he comes in I giggle and grab his hand and pull him over to the bed sitting him down and he sees the make up on the bed and groans "Devyn's gonna do your name up blindfolded" I say and turn on the ring light "fine" he groans I giggle and grab my phone "your not gonna be in it?" he asks I shake my head "no I don't want to, and I'm gonna go talk to my mom" I say "alright" he says and I peck his lips he smiles pecks my lips a few more times "again, really?" Devyn says coming out of the bathroom I giggle and peck his lips once more and go to leave but he stops me and kisses me softly and I smile in it "we can film at a different time if you want" Devyn says and Colby pulls away "no, sorry we'll film now" he says and she nods and sits down and Colby pecks my lips once more and I stand up and he slaps my butt I giggle and leave the room.
I go to my mom's room and knock on the door "come in" she calls and I go in closing the door behind me "oh, what do you want?" she asks not in a rude way "I'm sorry" I mumble she sighs and comes over and hugs me "it's ok Sam, but why did you do it?" she asks pulling away from the hug "I told you already, they always hurt me they we're doing this for a while now but it got worse when Colby announced that we were dating so they got mad since they aren't dating him" I say and she nods understanding and hugs me again "I'm sorry" she says I hum and she kisses the top of my head and we pull away "are you ok now?" she asks "one more thing" I say and she looks at me confused "can I have my door back?" I ask with a small giggle and she sighs "pleasee" I beg "will you do anything?" I shake my head "Sam" she says suspiciously I giggle "we won't" I say and she raises her eyebrows "have you done it before?" "no" she looks at me not believing me "I swear!" I say defensively "that's why it looked like you knew what you were doing that one time" "mom!" I squeak "we didn't do it!" I say "but you were about to" "no we weren't, we were only making out" she hums still not believing me "can I just have it back?" I ask "no you can't" I groan "why?" "I don't trust you guys" "why not?" "I don't want you doing it" I roll my eyes "it's not like I can get pregnant" she sighs "I know that" "whatever, can I just get my door back?" "no" she says stern and I groan "we won't do it, what makes you think we will?" she gives me a look "seriously Sam? have you not seen how he's been acting?" I furrow my brows "what?" I say confused "he's been all touchy with you" I shrug "ok, and?" she laughs a little "your not getting the door back" she says walking out of the room I groan "whyy?" I ask following her "I told you why, now stop asking" she says making coffee "we're not gonna do it" I groan "that's what you think" she says quietly "mom!" she laughs "I'm serious Sam, I can tell he wants to do it by the way he's acting" "what do you mean 'by the way he's acting' he always acts like that!" she shakes her head "he has random make outs with you, slaps your butt, looks you up and down all the time, and gives you hickeys, he's horny Sam" I squeal covering my ears when she says the last part "he is Sam" "no!" I yell "shut up we're filming!" Colby yells in a wierd voice and I giggle "fine, if he doesn't do the things I listed off, without you telling him, you can have your door back" "so he can't touch me, kiss me, or look at me?" she gives me a look "no make outs, hickeys, or butt slaps" "ok easy" "you can't tell him" she says making me groan "why!?" "cause then he won't do it, and then you'll get your door back and he'll continue doing it, Sam I'm not dumb I was your guy's age before" I huff "ok fine" she hums "when do you go to work?" "I'm not going" she says with a small laugh and I furrow my brows "I'm staying home to watch you guys since it's still morning, and your gonna get him to agree to watch a movie with you down here so I know your not lying when you say he didn't do any of the things" I nod and follow her to her room "can I just get my door back this is too much work" she laughs "no, now go do something" I huff and go to the living room and watch tv.

After a bit my phone starts ringing so I grab it seeing Colby face timing me and I answer it and he's holding it so I can only see the the ceiling "hey sammyy" I giggle "yeah Colbs?" "come to your room" "ok I'll be up in a second" I say sitting up "ok bye byee" he says in a wierd voice then hangs up I giggle and get up and head up to my room. I walk in and Colby's facing away from me and he has a wig on "ok turn around" Devyn says as I get into frame and he turns around and I giggle seeing that he has lipstick all over his face along with eyeliner "oh my god" I giggle "how do I look?" he asks he asks in a girly voice "you look beautiful hunny" I say and we laugh "ok, now call Jake to get his reaction" Colby says handing me his phone already calling him and he soon picks up "oh, hey guys" he says seeing it's me and Devyn "hi, look at Colby, Devyn did his make up" I say "oo is he gonna look sexy- oh fuck no" he cuts himself off when I show him Colby and we all laugh "what do you mean!?" Colby says offended "do I look cute?" he asks and Jake pauses "yeah.." he says "wait, what's going on?" he asks "I did it blindfolded for a video" Devyn says and Colby shows the camera "blindfolded? It's not that bad" he says "do you like it?" Colby asks "yeah, I like it a lot" Colby nods "thank you man" "especially the wing" I say pointing at it as it's long "yeah, it's like your gonna fly away" Jake says and Colby nods his head fast as if he's flying away and we all laugh "alright thanks brother, I'll talk to you later" he says "alright, bye" Jake says and he hangs up and then we do the outro.
We finish and Colby turns of the camera "oh by the way I don't have makeup wipes" Devyn says packing up her makeup and I giggle "wait that's your makeup?" "yeah, me and Sam planned this before knowing you wouldn't wanna do it" he groans "so, you don't have makeup wipes?" "no, but I have to go, bye guys" she says walking out "bye!" I call "how am I getting this off?" he asks I giggle and take off the wig not able to take him seriously and I grab his hand pulling him to the bathroom "what are we doing?" "I have some makeup wipes" "really, where?" he asks opening a drawer finding them right away I giggle and sit on the counter "babyyy it's not coming off" he groans I giggle "c'mere I'll help you" I say grabbing a wipe and he stands in between my legs and I move his hair out of his face and wipe it off. He puts his hands on my hips as I grab another wipe and I look up at him and smile seeing him already looking at me and he goes to kiss me but I block it with the wipe "babyy" he groans I giggle "you have lipstick all over" he huffs and I wipe the lipstick off of him "how about now?" he asks massaging my hips and I peck his lips then go back to taking off the makeup and he groans "longer" I giggle and throw away the used wipes "let's go watch a movie downstairs" I say going to get off the counter but he stops me, keeping me on it "kiss" I giggle and kiss him and he kisses back. I pull away a couple seconds later and he groans "no Colbs" I say getting off the counter "fine, we'll do it later" he says slapping my butt as we walk out of the bathroom this will be harder than I thought.