33- Last day

Sam

I wake up and I sit up stretching I grab my phone checking the time 6:30am then my eyes well with tears realising it's Monday meaning Colby's leaving and I can't help but burst into tears and I pull my knees to my chest crying into them. Colby groans "baby? baby what's wrong??" he asks confused sitting up and I look up at him and hug him "why are you crying?" he asks tiredly wrapping his arms around me rubbing my back "I-i don't w-want you to l-eave" I sob and he sighs tightening his grip around me "shhh it's ok" he whispers soothingly and I let out a sob and he continues calming me down. He pulls me away and wipes my tears and he puts his head against mine "we'll go on a date tonight, ok? and we'll go to Starbucks and then go to the mall or go bowling, alright? and then after our date we'll go look at the stars, ok? does that sound good?" he says gently and I nod he smiles "good, no more crying today, we're gonna have a good day and have fun" I nod "ok" he smiles and pecks my lips "now go get dressed so we can get to Starbucks" I nod and peck his lips one more time before crawling off his lap and getting off the bed and into my closet changing. I come out and grab my phone going to Colby and hugging him he hums rubbing my back and he places a kiss on my head "c'mon let's go" I nod and look up at him leaning up and pecking his lips and we leave my room and go into my car and he drives to Starbucks.
We get our Starbucks and head to the mall. We get out of the car and I run over to him grabbing his hand he smiles squeezing my hand and we walk inside the mall. "Colbs can we get this?" I ask showing him a bracelet and he grabs it "is it one of those where they unlock each other?" he asks "yep! and when they're on the lock is a heart!" I say and he hums "so can we get it please?" I beg "of course baby" I smile "yay! thank you" he hums and pecks my lips and we continue shopping. "Colbs!" I squeak walking back to him "look!" I say holding up the same bracelets but a different color "you just showed me those" he says with a light chuckle "no, those ones are black these ones are silver!" he hums "so which ones cause I like these ones better but those ones match your style more" I say he hums "the black ones" I pout "but I want these ones" he chuckles "then get a black and a silver one" "it doesn't work like that" I giggle "well then the black ones, you grab them first anyway" "ugh fine" I groan he chuckles "anyways, meet Noah, Caroline, and Ashley" he says wrapping his arm around me and I look over seeing the two girls and a boy around our age and I blush embarrassedly not knowing they were there and I hide my face in his chest and they laugh "it's ok baby" Colby chuckles kissing my head "I didn't know they were there" I mumble he chuckles rubbing my back "you guys are cute" Noah says and I blush more "oh! that reminds me, we got you guys something since we seen you earlier in a different store" Ashley says grabbing something out of her bag "you didn't have too" Colby says "we know, but since you guys are going to be long distance now we got you bracelets" she says taking them out and I furrow my brows "here, Caroline" help put on Sam's" Ashley says giving her the other one as she puts on Colby's for him "ok" she mumbles taking it and I hold out my arm and she sees my scars from cutting and laughs I frown "Caroline stop it" Noah says and she rolls her eyes and puts on my bracelet for me and I look at Colby "can you loosen it?" I ask him since she put it on really tight and he grabs my arm "damn why'd you put it on so tight?" he asks not trying to sound rude and he adjusts it for me "thank you" he hums and kisses my head and I frown seeing Caroline give me a glare "ok, now what they do is if you tap on this part it will vibrate the other bracelet" Noah says grabbing my hand tapping on the black part "woahh that's cool" Colby says and I furrow my brows confused and they laugh at my confusion and I pout "I didn't feel anything" I whine "that's because yours doesn't viberate unless Colby taps his" Ashley says and I furrow my brows still confused "so what you can do is make codes like 3 taps means I love you, do it you want to tell each other that instead of texting you can tap your bracelet" Ashley explains and taps on Colby three times and I jump as mine vibrates and they laugh at me "I wasn't ready" I huff and they laugh except for Caroline who rolls her eyes at me "you like it baby?" Colby asks as I keep tapping on mine smiling when Colby taps his back "I love it!" I squeak "thank you" I say after "no problem" Noah says I smile and grab Colby's hand "Can we take pictures with you guys now?" Ashley asks "of course" Colby says with a soft smile and we take pictures. "You don't want one with Sam?" Colby asks Caroline confused and I sigh grabbing his hand "no, the fuck" she says rude "Caroline!" Ashley and Noah yell mad and she rolls her eyes Colby sighs and wraps his arm around me rubbing my back "we're sorry, Sam" Noah says "it's ok, I'm used used to it, not everyone likes me" I say and they give me a sympathetic smile "ok, well bye it was nice meeting you guys" "yeah, you too thanks for the bracelets" Colby says "of course! bye!" they say walking away "I'm sorry baby" Colby says "it's ok" I say pecking his lips "are you sure?" he asks feeling bad "I promise Colbs, it's just one person" he nods and pecks my lips "also, since we have these bracelets now we can put these ones back" I pout "but I want those ones too" "but we don't need them" I whine "pleasee" "ok, ok we'll get them" I cheer and we go to the cashier and pay for them and go to different stores.