4- Soft?

Sam

I wake up in an empty bed and I sigh and sit up and grab my phone and turn off my alarm. I get up and go to my closet and change. I leave the closet and I sit at the edge of the bed and I grab my phone seeing i got a text from Devyn 'hey!!' 'hii!' 'i miss you' 'i miss you too' 'how are you and Corey' 'we're great! how are you guys' 'we're fine' the door opens and I look up seeing my mom "I'm going to work" "ok bye" I smile softly she smiles back and leaves 'what do you mean FiNe' 'sammy?? What happened' 'nothing' I get a FaceTime and it's devyn I answer it "what happened!?" "Nothing dev" she gives me an unconvinced look "right.." I sigh "nothing happened with us.. well.." I sigh not really knowing how to explain it "Sammy you ok?" She asks worried I nod sighing "I just.. doubted his love for me I guess" "what! why?" "school.. Kendall and some other random girls" "Kendall the volleyball player?" I nod "ok.. what happened?" "so olivia, my old friend, she was talking to me about solby saying she shipped it and then Kendall came over saying things like he would never love someone like him things like that and then Madalynn came she wasnt a problem really and then some other girl came and told me to go die in a hole.. and then they would just come up to me in the hall and shove me in lockers calling me a f*g and telling me to stay away" I explain briefly "Sammy don't listen to them Colby loves you and you can tell you make him happy plus they're just jealous that they know they can't get him and arent as perfect as you!" I smile a little "thanks dev" "no problem! Also when I get back I'm kicking their asses" I giggle then I get a text from Griffin telling me he's 15 minutes away "well I have to go dev ok talk to you later" "ok bye love you" "love you too bye" then the call ends and I get up and grab my backpack and head downstairs.

I get downstairs and I smell food and smile a little and head to the kitchen and Colby is here cooking I smile and go besides him and hug him "morning baby" he kisses my head "morning Colbs" I smile and kiss his cheek and then go to the fridge and grab a water "oh baby?" "yeah?" I say sitting on te counter "who were you talking to?" "Devyn" he nods and he plates the food and hands me a plate "thank you" he smiles and kisses me and we eat.
I finished eating and I put my dishes in the sink and I sat on the counter and Colby came and stood in between my legs putting his hands on my hips "when are you leaving?" I shrug "Griffin should be here in a couple minutes" "hes picking you up?" I nod "soo can I use your car?" "yeah" he smiles "thank you" he says and then there's a car honk "he's here" he frowns and takes me off the counter "bye baby" he pecks my lips "bye Colbs" I grab my backpack "wait!" He yells and grab my hand I turn around "wha-" he smashes his lips against mine I smile in it and kiss him back. He pulls away and I smile and then there's another honk "bye baby" he says softly "bye colbs" I walk away and leave the house getting in the car.
"Hi Sam" Xepher greets as I get in the back "hi" I smile softly and Griffin starts the car and we all talk.
We get to school and we get out and head inside "hi guys!" Kat greets as we get to my locker "hey" we say back "Sam!!" Olivia squeals coming over "Olivia? We haven't talked to you in forever!" Kat says giving her a hug and she hugs her back and then they pull away "what happened with you guys?" Griffin asks "she joined volleyball and started hanging out with them all the time" I say and hey nod "ok what did you want?" Xepher asks and Olivia looks at me with a big smile "your dating co-" I cover her mouth since she was yelling and others were looking at us "shut up" I says and uncover her mouth "sorry" she laughs "but solby is real!" "Sam how did she find out?" Xepher asks "it was yesterday after school.. we thought no one else was outside anymore and he kissed me and she seen it" "kiss? More like a make out" Olivia jokes "it wasn't a make out" "if you say so.. but there was definitely tounge" everyone laughs "there wasn't tounge! You came right when our lips touched!" I huff "I know I was joking" she laughs "sooo are his lips soft?" Xepher asks "y- I'm not answering that!" "aww c'mon" Olivia says "no" "whatever I'll know by the end of the day" she says walking away I shake my head "are they?" Kat asks "yes" I cover my mouth "oops" they laugh a little and then the bell rings "bye guys" I say "bye" they say back and we split ways.

-

"Sam! Tell me!" Olivia begs as I walk out the school doors "shut up he's not going to tell you" Xepher says annoyed "c'mon please" she begs "bye guys!" Kat waves going over to Shea's car "bye!" We call back waving and we just joke around while we walk to Griffin's car.
We get there and theres a honk making me jump with a squeak and everyone laughs and I look to the car next to Griffin's and it's mine and Colby's there and he's filming "you scared me!" he faces the camera go him up close making a wierd face and he says something that I couldn't hear and I giggle a little "Colby! I have a question!" Olivia squeals he nods and turns off the camera "what's up?" I look at her questionably "are Sams li-" "Olivia!" I yell covering her mouth and Colby laughed a little. Olivia takes my hand off her mouth "why won't you just answer the question?" "Why do you want to know?" She huffs "what are you guys taking about?" Colby asks "I just asked him if your lips are soft spot he won't answer it" olivia explains "ok" he says awkwardly "bye guys!" Xepher calls "bye!" I call waving to them as Griffin drives away and I walk to the other side of the car and open it "wait! Your not going to tell me?" Olivia asks "no liv" I says and get in the car she huffs and walks away and Colby gets in "what are you going to film?" I ask as he starts the car "here" he gives me his phone "go on Twitter and ask for them to give us questions to answer" I nod and unlock his phone and go
on Twitter. He gets to a red light and stops and he grabs his camera and turns it on and tries setting it up on the dash "Colby go" I say as it's been green for a while now "fucking camera won't stay!" He says wierdly then there's honks "got it!" he says and starts driving making a turn "ahhhh!" he yells dramatically as the camera falls and we both go to catch it and I giggle a little and set it up "there it wasn't hard" I say getting it the first try and he smiles a little and makes another turn "god dang it" I mutter as it falls again and Colby stops at a red light and takes the camera and tries setting it up again "fuck it we'll just see you guys at Sam's house" he says to the camera and turns it off and I giggle he smiles and grabs my hand "are you ok with doing the video with me?" He asks while rubbing the back of my hand "yeah" I nod "you sure?" "Yeah I just won't look at the comments" he nods and he brings our hands up and kisses mine "I love you baby" "I love you too Colbs" I say and lean over and kiss his cheek and he smiles and we talk while he continues driving back to my house.