32- Breakfast date

Sam

I wake up the next morning and stretch rubbing my eyes and I grab my phone checking the time 11am and I sigh seeing a bunch of notifications and I go onto instagram and I go to my dms going on the first one you just using Colby- I stop reading it and go into a different one your so stupid why would anyone love- I stop reading that one too going onto the next one omg your so cute! I'm so happy Colby found someone like you he seems so happy with you! and don't listen to the haters your perfect! I smile going onto the next one ahhh your so lucky!! (kinda jealous) but like I'm so happy Colby found you I 100% support you two! your perfect for each other! I smile a small giggle escaping my lips and I go to another I hate you- I stop and look at one more I'm so happy Colby finally found someone! keep my little bean happy! ily I smile and get off of instagram going on my other socials. Soon finding out Twitter is the worst one out of all of them having much more hate I sigh and leave the app and I get up and go to the bathroom.
I wash my hands and leave the bathroom after doing my business and I get on bed sitting on Colby's lower stomach leaning down and pecking his lips "Colbs" I say pecking his lips again "Colbs get up" I peck his lips "Colbsss" I whine shaking him and he groans making a face of discomfort "get up" I giggle he groans again and grabs my hips moving me off of him turning away from me "Colbs" I pout shaking him "stop baby" he groans pulling the blanket over him going back to sleep. I huff and turn him back onto his back sitting on him "get up!" I yell but he doesn't move I huff and peck his lips "Colbs. get. up" I say pecking his lips in between each word "pleaseee" I whine and feather kisses all over his face. I pull away and scan his face peck his lips seeing him smile a little "get up" I whine pecking his lips again but he doesn't do anything I huff and put my head against his "I know your awake Colbs" I whine but he doesn't do anything still and I peck his lips over and over again. I huff placing my lips on his but he doesn't kiss back but I feel him smile and I pull away "if you wake up we can make out" I say and he smiles a little more and I peck his lips and look at him waiting for his eyes to open but they don't "fine... if you wake up now, we can make out as long as you want" I say softly against his lips "this is your last chance Colbs" I say pecking his lips after and he hums "only if we can make out again later" he says quietly his eyes still closed "no, you took too long" I say he hums "I'm going back to sleep then" he mumbles "then no make out" I say and he hums already drifting off to sleep I huff and peck his lips "we can have 2" I say against his lips and he smiles and I place at lips on his and he wraps his arms around me kissing back and flipping us over I giggle in it wrapping my arms around his neck and he squeezes my butt so I part my lips and he slips his tongue in. After a awhile we pull away out of breath and he puts his head against mine "I love you baby" he whispers "I love you too" I say back and he pecks my lips once before getting up pulling me up after and he wraps his arms around me pulling me close I giggle wrapping my arms around his neck and he puts his hands on my butt I giggle and peck his lips and he smiles "what do you wanna do today?" he asks putting his head against mine I shrug he hums and pecks my lips "wanna go out for breakfast, a date?" he asks pecking my lips again I giggle "yeah" he smiles "get dressed" he says patting my butt "ok" I say and he pecks my lips a couple times and then pulls away and he slaps my butt as I walk to my closet making me squeak in surprise and he laughs I shake my head and go in my closet. I finish changing and come out of the closet and I grab my phone putting it in my pocket "ready?" he asks wrapping his arms around me I hum "alright, c'mon" he says grabbing my hand I smile and we go downstairs and into his car.

We get to Ihop and we get out of the car and head inside. We sit at a table across from each other and we look at the menus. "you guys ready to order?" the waiter asks and we nod telling her what we want "alrighty it'll be done soon" she says taking our menus and walking away and Colby looks at me and smiles grabbing my hand "I love you baby" he says gliding his thumb across my knuckles gently I smile "I love you too Colbs" he smiles and we talk. Soon our food comes and we thank the waiter before she leaves and we start eating. "Sam and Colby!!?" we hear so we look over seeing a group of friends and they run over with big smiles on their faces when they realize it is us "sorry to bother you but can we please take a picture with you guys!?" one asks excitedly "yeah of course" Colby says and we get up and take pictures with them. "Thank you so much!" they say hugging us one more time then running off and I hug Colby looking up at him with a smile "they like me" I say he smiles and pecks my lips "c'mon let's finish eating" I nod and peck his lips once more then we sit back down and eat and talk.

-

We get back to my house and we go inside and up to my room. He sits at my desk chair with his laptop and I pout "Colbs" he looks over at me and opens his arms and I walk over to him and he puts his hands on my hips "I'm sorry baby I have to work" I pout "I wanna cuddle" he hums and pecks my lips "maybe later, but I have to work right now" I sigh "ok" he peck my lips once more and pats my butt "go" I hum and walk to my bed and sit down grabbing my phone going through my socials. I sigh and put my phone down and look over at Colby and he's still at my desk on his laptop I sigh "Colbs?" he hums "can we cuddle now?" "later" I sigh grabbing my phone again.
I get up and go over to Colby and sit in his lap "baby.." he trails off with a sigh I hum holding him tighter "get off" "no" I huff holding him tighter he sighs and turns the chair around and takes me off of him and turning back around "Colbsss" I whine "no baby" he chuckles a little "go do something else" I huff going back to my bed grabbing my phone again. I huff putting my phone down going back to Colby "what baby?" he asks his eyes in his laptop I whine and he glances at me "I wanna cuddle" I pout "I said later" I peck his lips "thank you, now go" he says I whine and sit on the floor pouting and he laughs "baby stop acting like a child, we can cuddle later when I'm not busy" I huff staying on the ground and he continues working. I get up and sit in his lap and he sighs letting me and continues working and I whine "baby you can stay there as long as you don't distract me" I sigh and peck his lips then putting my head in his neck. I huff and look at him pecking his lips but he doesn't pay attention to it so I place my lips on his and he hums kissing me back and I smile in it. He pulls away shortly after making me pout "no baby, I have to get this done" "fine" I huff and he sighs "I'm sorry" I nod putting my head in his neck and he goes back to working. I smile when I think of a way I could get him to stop working and I pull away from him placing my lips on his again and he kisses back for a second before pulling away "knock it off" he says getting annoyed and I sigh as he starts working again but I place my lips on his again but he moves away "Colbs" I whine he sighs and looks at me grabbing my chin and kissing me and I smile in it he soon pulls away and I pout "stop" he says but I kiss him again and he pulls away "baby-" "make out?" I ask cutting him off and he groans looking at his laptop then back at me and he groans looking back at his laptop "please?" I ask and he looks at me "no- no I can't baby I have to get this done" I frown "please?" I ask and he shakes his head softly looking at his laptop working again I huff since my plan didn't work "I'm not making out with you later then" I mumble and he groans looking at me "please baby, we'll do it later I promise, but I have to do this" he says and I shake my head he groans "fine I don't care" he grumbles going back to work I huff crossing my arms looking in my lap. I hear Colby groan and then he lifts my head up and pecks my lips a couple times and I smile and he wraps his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him and I wrap my arms around his neck and he smiles kissing me softly and I smile in it kissing back and he licks my lip asking for entrance so I part my lips and we make out. I pull away for air and he pecks my lips slowly "Colbs I-" he cuts me off by kissing me softly and he pulls away dragging my lip out then kissing me again and dragging out my lip slowly and I smash my lips against his and he hums slipping his tounge in. We pull away after awhile and he pecks my lips a couple times and then stands up carrying me and lays in bed I giggle cuddling into him and he turns on netflix. He wraps his arms around me pulling me closer "I love you baby" I smile and look up at him pecking his lips "I love you too" I say and he connects our lips again for a soft kiss.