31- Public

Sam

It's been two days and me and Colby have been dropping small hints that we're dating like commenting on each other's posts and Devyn helped as well and posted a tiktok that had us in the back hugging while we were talking which wasn't meant to happen since she didn't notice us but we didn't mind. Most people have came to a conclusion of us dating and some don't think we are and the rest are just waiting for us to make it official before saying anything about it.
I go to the living room where Colby is and I sit in his lap and he smiles putting his phone down "hi baby" he kisses me I smile in it kissing him back. I pull away and giggle as he follows my lips "Colbs I-" he cuts me off by kissing me again wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me closer getting the hint he wants to make out I wrap my arms around his neck parting my lips and he smiles slipping his tongue in.
He pulls away dragging out my lip and then connecting them again I smile going closer to him wrapping my arms further around his neck deepening the kiss and he hums in it massaging my hips with his thumbs. We pull away slowly a string of saliva connecting our lips and we look into each other's eyes and he cups my cheek caressing it and then dragging his thumb across my lip and I look at his lips and he leans down kissing me again slipping his tounge in and I melt into it. He pulls away dragging out my lip and I hug him "I love you baby" he whispers gently laying his head on mine "I love you too" I say and he wraps his arms around me and we just sit there holding each other. After a bit he pulls me away and pecks my lips "what did you want?" he asks "oh! I was gonna say I wanted to tell the fans about us" I say completely forgetting I came here for a reason he hums "are you sure?" he asks looking into my eyes looking for any uncertainty I hum "I'm sure Colbs" he hums "ok baby" he pecks my lips once "c'mon let's go film then" he says patting my thigh gently I nod and get up and we head upstairs. Colby sets up the camera and as he is there's a knock at the door I furrow my brows since my mom's gone and I get up and open the door and it's my mom "oh, your back" I say and she nods "yeah, can you help me with the groceries?" she asks "go ahead baby, we can start after your done I have to get the lighting right anyway" Colby says "ok" I say and then leave my room closing the door behind me "what are you guys gonna do?" my mom asks as we go downstairs "telling his fans we're dating" she hums "alright" she says and we go out to her car and unload the groceries and put them away.

I go back upstairs and go to my room closing the door "Colbs I got a sucker!" I squeak happily sitting in his lap "aw Colbs why are you crying?" I ask wiping his tears he smiles and kisses my cheek "no reason, baby" "are you sure?" he hums "I'm sure baby" I nod and peck his lips he smiles and kisses me again I giggle and crawl out of his lap sitting next to him putting my sucker back in my mouth "hey guys.. this videos gonna be a little different" he says to the camera it already being on but I don't question it "so before I get to the main thing this video is about I want to address some things" he continues talking but I'm zoned out looking at the ground sucking on my sucker. "Sam" I look up at him "yeah?" I mumble against the sucker and he chuckles "you weren't listening, were you?" I giggle "no, sorry" I say taking the sucker out of my mouth "it's ok" he says with a soft smile and he looks back at the camera "ok so, the thing I- we want to tell you guys is.." he trails off "we're dating!" I squeak out hugging him and he hugs me back "yep" he says softly kissing my head I smile and look up at him and he pecks my lips I smile and look at the camera putting the sucker in my mouth "and we didn't stop dating when I had announced we did, we only went on a break so that being said we're not listening to all the hate you guys give, we're happy with each other and won't leave each other" he says and I pout "until you go back to LA" I mumble sadly and he rubs my back "we'll make the best of the rest of the time we have together I promise baby" I nod and pull away from him taking the sucker out "let me try" he says grabbing my hand "only a lick!" I squeak but he bites it and I pout "Colbs, I said a lick" he chuckles chewing the sucker bits that's in his mouth and I huff crossing my arms "jerk" I grumble "oh hush, you can get another" "that was the only one of that flavor!" I exclaim "I hate you" I huff "but you love me" he says I look away pouting "here," he chuckles grabbing my chin making me look at him and he kisses me softly and I melt into it he pulls away and pecks my lips once more I smile and hug him and he hugs back "I love you" I mumble "I love you too baby" I nuzzle my head in his chest "I hope you guys will accept us this time... anyways that's all for this video" he says "oh! also, I go back to LA on Tuesday so expect videos with the roomies" I giggle when he says 'roomies' and he kisses my head rubbing my back "and yeah, I'll see you guys in the next video, peace" he says and gets up turning off the camera and I make grabbing hands and he picks me up sitting on the bed with me in his lap "I hood they accept me" I say he hums "me too baby" he says rubbing my back "are you sure you wanna do this?" he asks "Colbs-" I say "I know I asked multiple times baby I'm just making sure" he says cutting me off and I look up at him "I'm sure Colbs, I'm not gonna listen to them and I promise I will come to you when it gets to much, I just don't want to hide it anymore" he nods and presses a kiss to my forehead "I promise I'll go through this with you, even if I am miles away from you I promise I will, ok?" I nod and he cups my cheek and I lean into it "I love you baby" "I love you too Colbs" he kisses me gently pulling away seconds later and then leaning up and I furrow my brows turning around to see him actually turning off the camera "you didn't turn it off!?" he chuckles "nope" I giggle shaking my head and crawl off his lap laying in bed.

-

My phone blows up being tagged in things since Colby said he's posting uploading a video everyone figuring out it was with me since he filmed a video showing his laptop of him editing which has me on it and he posted it on his instagram story. Colby sets his laptop on the bedside table and cuddles me "it'll be up in 10 minutes" he whispers and I turn to him cuddling into him "I'm scared" I mumble into his chest "you'll be ok" he whispers kissing my head running his fingers through my hair.
Soon enough both of our phones are blowing up with dms and a bunch of other things and Colby grabs his phone and I hide my face in his chest not wanting to look "baby.." he sighs "I don't wanna look" he hums "if I go through your phone and block the people giving hate would you look at it?" I nod "please?" he hums and reaches for my phone and goes on it. "Ok here baby, I only went through your dms since it'll take forever if I went through your feed" I nod "thank you" I say taking my phone "of course" he whispers kissing my head and I look through my dms smiling when I read them since they're nice and supporting. After a bit I look through the tagged things seeing a couple hate posts but I skip over them looking at the nicer ones. I hear Colby sigh and I look over and he's on his laptop and he's looking through the comments on the video and I see him deleting a hate comment "Colbs, you don't have to do all that" I say closing his laptop "but you-" "no Colbs" I giggle putting his laptop away and I lay on top of him "I'll be ok" I say and he wraps his arms around me protectively "I'm deleting them later" he says and I look up at him my chin on his chest "no, it's gonna be a waste of time cause there's gonna be hate in the other videos you post and I'm still gonna get dms" "I'll delete those too" he says and I sigh softly "and when your in LA?" "I have your login" I giggle "Colbs, I said I wasn't gonna listen to them" he sighs "I know, I know" I peck his lips and put my head in his neck closing my eyes "I'll protect you no matter what" he says before I fall fast asleep.