16- The talk

Sam

I wake up and sit up only to be pulled back down I giggle and turn towards Colby "morning baby" he smiles pecking my lips "morning" I smile trying to get up again but he tightens his grip "Colbs" I whine "baby" he whines mimicking me and I pout "I wanna cuddle" he says pulling my leg over his waist I hum and move closer to him holding him tight he smiles and leans down pecking my lips again I smile and nuzzle my head in his chest he moves so he's laying on his back and I'm on top of him and he rubs my back "I love you baby" he whispers I smile snuggling closer to him "I love you too" he wraps his arms around my waist holding me tight I look up at him and peck his lips "can we eat now?" he sighs "I guess so" he says then taps my sides telling me to get off and I whine holding him tighter he chuckles "are we eating or cuddling?" he asks "I don't wanna get up" I pout looking up at him he hums and then stands up carrying me. He looks at me and pecks my lips I smile and nuzzling my head in his neck and he goes downstairs. He puts me in the counter once he gets into the kitchen and he puts his hands on my hips and he kisses me "what do you want? he asks pecking my lips "cereals fine" he hums and kisses me again "stop kissing me so much" I say with a small giggle he groans mumbling something under his breath as he grabs the bowls and spoons I giggle shaking my head. He takes me off the counter and I grab my bowl and we go into the living room sitting in the couch eating as we watch tv.
I come back to the living room after putting our dishes in the sink and Colby smiles and pulls me into his lap I giggle and peck his lips getting off of him and he groans "Colbs what's wrong?" I ask looking at him and he pulls me back onto his lap "nothing baby" he mumbles massaging my hips I hum and go to get off of him but he holds me down "Colbs" I giggle he smiles and leans in kissing me softly I smile kissing him back. I pull away and he connects our lips again I giggle and pull away "baby" he groans "I'm not making out with you on the couch when my mom's home especially because of yesterday" I say and he groans pushing me off his lap "don't get mad at me your the one who heard her knock and didn't do anything" I say standing up "whatever" he grumbles pulling out his phone I shake my head and go up to my room.

I go in my closet and look through my clothes. I find an outfit and put it on it being a blue short skirt with a black belt and a black long sleeve crop top. After I change I leave the closet and Colby is in here now and he looks up and bites his lip looking me up and down and he stands up and comes to me putting his hands on my hips and I wrap my arms around his neck he smiles biting his lip again as he looks me up and down I giggle playing with his hair on his neck and he pulls me closer to him kissing me I smile kissing him back. He asks for entrance but I deny making him groan and he slides his hands down then up my skirt gripping my butt, but I make sure to not give him entrance and he pulls away from the kiss annoyed I giggle and peck his lips. He pulls me closer to him so we're chest to chest and he kisses me again asking for entrance and groans pulling away when I don't give him it "stop being stubborn" he says annoyed I giggle "I'm not" I say and he grips my butt harder "Colbs!" I squeak he chuckles kissing me again slapping my butt then gripping it making me gasp so he slips his tongue in. He moves down to my jawline and my neck and I moan softly giving him more access. He leaves two hickeys before kissing me again and I give him entrance right away. I quickly pull away from the kiss and he follows my lips trying to kiss me again and when he does I pull away "stop" he groans and I hide my head in Colby's chest "I told you to keep your door open" my mom says opening the door without knocking I sigh and turn my head keeping it on Colbs chest so I'm now looking at her and she looks mad "sorry I closed it" Colby says resting his chin on my head and she looks at us up and down then looks at me "Sam come to the living room" she says walking out I sigh and look up at Colby and he pecks my lips "go" he says pulling away from the hug I nod and go downstairs.

I get to the living room "what?" I ask sitting on the couch "I don't trust you with your door closed when your with him" she says and I sigh "why?" she gives me an 'are you serious' look "we haven't done anything" I say "what about yesterday?" she asks giving me the look I shrug "just.. kissing" I say feeling a bit awkward "really? he wasn't on top of you and you weren't about to ta-" "ok! ok I get it" I say cutting her off "what's that?" she asks and tilts my head and I put my hand over my neck already knowing "a hickey? really Samuel" she says mad "you were fine with it last time" I mumble leaning back and she sighs "I was fine with it cause I knew you weren't doing anything else, unless you lied, so did you do something with him?" she asks "did you?" she asks again more stern "no" I say crossing my arms "your lying" she says "ok.. I am" I shrug and her eyes go wide "mom, I'm joking" I say and she lets out a breath of relief "why are you so mad about it anyway?" I ask "I don't care if you do I'd just rather you not" I nod "so can I go back now?" and she shakes her head letting out a breath "I get that you can be uh curious and want to explore.." she says and I furrow my brows confused "and your the age now-" my eyes go wide "no!" I yell covering my ears she laughs a bit and I whine "so, you might want to do it-" "mom stop!" I say "you've never had the talk" she says back "yeah, I know! I avoided it in purpose!" she sighs and we fall into an awkward silence. I huff and sit up "I'm going back to my room" I say "keep your door open" "why!?" "you know why don't close it" I roll my eyes and go upstairs.
I get to my room and close the door and I crawl in bed next to Colby he smiles and put his phone down pulling me on top of him I smile and peck his lips "what happened?" he asks putting his hands under my skirt resting them on my butt "she tried giving me the talk" I say and he chuckles "you've never had it?" I shake my head "I avoided it on purpose" he furrows his brows "why?" "you know how awkward it would be when your mom tries talking to you about gay sex!" I huff "that's why I knew nothing about it the first time we did it" I mumble embarrassed and he chuckles and kisses my forehead (smut) "C-colbs what are y-" he kisses me cutting me off and pushes his finger in my hole making me hiss in pain "C-colbs-" "shhh kitten" he whispers pushing it in all the way and I whine putting my head in his neck "it's ok kitten" he whispers in my ear "w-why~" I say it coming out as a moan when he pushes his finger in and out "I'm fucking horny kitten I can't wait any longer" he says "but y-you went i-in dry" he hums "argh fuck kitten" he groans as I bite his neck when he stuck another finger in and I suck there. (end) "Shit" Colby whisperes and he throws the blanket over us "Samuel! what did I say about the door!" My mom yells coming in and I remove my mouth from his neck "s-sorry" I stutter holding back a moan as Colby moves his fingers and I look at him giving him a glare and he smirks "that's the third time!" she yells and then my eyes roll to the back of my head and I bite my lip hard trying to keep in my moan as Colby hits my prostate and Colby groans quietly and shifts making our members rub against each other and I shove my face in his neck "well?" she says annoyed "sorry Cindy, I closed it again he was tired so I closed the door so he could take a nap" Colby says moving his fingers again and I moan in his ear quietly "whatever, get dressed your friends are here and want to go to the mall" she says sighing "c-can we stay?" I ask looking over at her "no, you can go, I have work and I don't want you two here alone" she says "please, we won't do anything" Colby says "no" she says stern before leaving my room closing the door so we can change Colby groans and I push against his fingers mindlessly letting out a soft moan "we can't baby" he says slowly taking his fingers out making me whine and he gets up putting me down and he goes into my closet so he can change and I whine shifting uncomfortably on the bed. Colby comes out and he chuckles lightly when he sees me "how are you horny baby your mom turned me off" I whine "w-well you weren't the o-one with a finger u-up your ass" he laughs "fair enough, but c'mon" I whine and he sighs

smut

"alright, hands and knees kitten" I nod and do as he said and wiggle my butt. "Ready kitten?" he asks and I furrow my brows confused "w-what are you doing?" I ask "are you ready kitten?" he asks again as he pulls down my panties "y-yes" then I feel him spread my cheeks and something wet go across my hole making me moan "quiet kitten" he slaps my butt and I shove my face in a pillow moaning in it. Soon something wet and warm pushes into my hole and I bite the pillow moaning into it he pushes it in and out "o-oh" I moan pushing back making it go further into me. I'm a moaning mess now and I arch my back pushing my butt back more my eyes rolling to the back of my head as he pumps me. "I-i-" I start getting cut off by a moan and he then pulls it out making me whine and it goes across my hole again "cum for me kitten" he says going across my hole again and I let out a moan of his name cumming into his hand. I roll onto my back and Colby licks my cum off his hand.

end

"w-what did y-you do?" I ask catching my breath "eat you out" he says pulling me off the bed pulling my panties back up I furrow my brows "what?" he chuckles and kisses my temple "put your shoes on" he says ignoring it I huff and go and get my shoes on. I come back to Colby and stand in between his legs as he's sitting on the bed he looks up at me and smiles I smile back and lean down pecking his lips "ok, let's go baby" he says standing up and grabbing my hand "wait" I say and he turns to me confused "what does it mean to eat me out?" I ask and he laughs "your too innocent baby" he says grabbing my other hand "baby, I fucked you with my tongue" I scrunch my face "ew" he chuckles "you seemed to like it" he says "that's gross" I say "did you like it?" he asks with a smirk and I blush "y-yeah" he chuckles and kisses my forehead "kinky fuck" he says walking to the door me following "am not" I huff he hums "we'll see about that" he says and opens the door and we head downstairs. We leave the house and we get into Griffin's car me sitting in the middle Colby behind Griffin in the driver's seat and Devyn on the other side Xepher infront "took you long enough" Griffin says pulling out "shut up" I mumble blushing "oh where's Shea and Kat?" Devyn asks "already at the mall" Xepher says "so, why did you guys take so long?" Griffin asks "his mom was yelling at us because the door was closed" Colby says putting his hand on my thigh "why she usually doesn't care" Devyn says "she didn't trust us" I mumble "wh- bitch did you guys have sex!?" Xepher yells "no" I mumble blushing looking down in my lap and Colby squeezes my thigh gently "you totally did!" Devyn yells "dude you suck at lying" Griffin says "I'm not lying" I say "Colby did you?" Devyn asks "nah" he says keeping his eyes on his phone "yeah ok, that's why Sam has a fat hickey on his neck along with you, right?" Xepher says sarcasticly and my face flushes red "yep" Colby says casually and everyone laughs "wait! that means he lost his virginity" Griffin says and they gasp just realizing that as well and I whine Colby grabs my chin making me look at him and he drags his thump over my lips pulling down my bottom lip and kissing me slipping his tounge in and I kiss back it only being a quick kiss and he pecks my lips once more dragging out my lip I smile and peck his lips again "damn don't fuck in my car" Griffin says I giggle and lay my head in Colby's shoulder he kisses my head and interlocks our fingers and we talk with the others for the rest of the ride.

-

idk what this chapter was but
I might double update today.