15- Back together

Colby

I was in the middle of telling Sam something as I edited the video but I heard soft snores coming from him I chuckle knowing he was going to fall asleep and I kiss his head rubbing his back gently. I check the time seeing it's 5:36am and I sigh softly and I lay him down covering him up and he snuggles into the covers and I smile at him as he did and I grab my laptop again and finish editing.
After about an hour I finish editing and I put my laptop down after saving it. I look over to Sam to see him still sleeping a small smile on his face I smile and run my fingers through his hair. I press a kiss to his forehead and get up and head downstairs to the kitchen. I get to the kitchen and I grab the eggs, bacon and pancake mix and I start making breakfast.
I grab the plates and I plate the food "oh good morning Colby" my mom says coming in I smile "morning mom" I say as I finish plating the food "here I made you and dad one" I say as I hand her two plates "oh thank you" she says smiling I smile and nod grabbing the other two plates heading to the stairs and I head back up to my room. I set the plates on the side table and sit back in bed "baby" I say softly as I shake him and he whines "baby wake up" I say as I cup his cheek caressing it and he sighs softly as his eyes flutter open I smile and pull him up and into my lap and he wraps around me putting his head in my neck I smile and wrap my arms around him and he nuzzles his head in my neck "don't fall asleep baby" I say making him whine tiredly "I told you, you shouldn't have stayed up" I say as I pull him away "sorry" he mumbles looking down "hey.." I cup his cheeks "I'm not mad, I like it when you stay up with me when I edit" he nods a small smile spreading onto his face "but I'd rather you get sleep" I add and he nods with a small sigh and I kiss his forehead "here I made breakfast" I say with a smile grabbing a plate off the table he smiles and gets off my lap sitting next to me taking the plate. I wrap my arm around him and I turn on netflix grabbing my plate after and we eat watching netflix.

Sam gets back into my lap after we finish eating and he puts his head in my neck I smile and wrap my arms around his waist tight laying my head on his. Soon his phone starts ringing and he whines quietly holding me tighter I chuckle and reach over grabbing his phone "no" he huffs knocking his phone out of my hand "hold me" he whines holding me tighter I chuckle and wrap my arms around him tight and he sighs contently nuzzling his head in my neck again I smile softly and lay my head on his and we sit in silence. I sigh as I hear him snore falling back to sleep and I rub his back gently closing my eyes. His phone starts ringing again so I pick it up seeing that it's his mom so I answer it "Sam? Sam are you at school, you never came home" She says sounding worried "oh, Ms. Golbach it's Colby" "oh, where's Sam?" "He came to my house yesterday, and he's sleeping right now" she lets out a sigh of relief "ok thank you dear, why isn't he at school?" she asks after "he didn't get much sleep, so he's staying back today" I tell her "alright thank you" she says "yeah no problem" "are you two back together?" She asks sounding excited making me chuckle "yeah we are" I say smiling "that's great! anyways I have to go" "ok bye" I say and hang up putting his phone back and I hold him tighter and he snuggles into me. After a bit I lay down on my side still holding him and he puts his leg over me still sleeping I smile softly and kiss his head and close my eyes going to sleep myself.

-

"Colbs" I hear Sam say as he shakes me "hm?" I hum tiredly turning around "no Colbs" he giggles turning me on my back I groan and grab him pulling him on top of me holding him tight he giggles "wake up" he says kissing the tip of my nose I smile and open my eyes "yay!" he squeaks and kisses all over my face I chuckle and he pulls away "your so cute baby" he blushes and hides his face in my neck I chuckle and sit up and he straddles me nuzzling his head in my chest I smile and kiss his head rubbing his back and he looks up at me "my mom wants me to go back home" he says with a sad sigh I smile and peck his lips "go get dressed then" I say tapping his thigh he sighs and get up going to my closet and I go to my suitcase and change as well. Sam comes out in a pair of my joggers along with my hoodie I chuckle lightly and kiss his forehead "c'mon" I say zipping my suitcase "what are you doing?" he asks confused as he grabs his backpack "baby, the reason why I flew out here is to be with you so I'm not staying here" I say and he makes an oh face I chuckle shaking my head and I open my bedroom door and we go downstairs. "hey mom, can you drive us to Sam's house?" I ask "oh of course I can" she says standing up "alright, c'mon" I say to Sam grabbing his hand he smiles and we go out to her car and I sit in the passenger and he sits behind me. Soon my mom gets in and she starts the car and pulls out of the driveway and I hear Sam sigh "you ok baby?" I ask "yep" I smile slightly and reach back and he grabs my hand and I squeeze it gently rubbing the back of his hand.
My mom parks the car "here you are" she says unlocking the doors "thank you" I say getting out Sam getting out as well "bye love you!" she calls driving away already "c'mon!" Sam squeals grabbing my hand pulling me to the front door. We get inside and I shut the door behind me "Sam!" his mom yells and he sighs "I'll wait in your room" I say taking his backpack "ok, thanks" I hum and peck his lips before going up the stairs. I get to his room and put down my suitcase and his bag and take off my shoes. I go to his bed and lay down on my back pulling out my phone.

The door opens and I look over seeing Sam and I smile putting my phone down he takes off his shoes and I open my arms "c'mere" he smiles and lays on top of me and I wrap my arms around his waist slipping my hand up his hoodie scratching his back gently "I love you baby" I say pecking his lips he smiles "I love you too Colbs" I smile and he captures my lips into a soft loving kiss and I slide my hands to his butt squeezing it and he parts his lips I smile slipping my tongue in and we make out. I flip us over so I'm on top deepening the kiss and he tangles his fingers in my hair I pull away slowly dragging his lip out and he bites his lip looking into my eyes and I smash my lips against his again slipping my tongue in his mouth. He slips his hangs up my shirt trailing down my chest and to my back scratching it making me groan against his lips and I deepen it more making him moan and right as he goes to pull off my shirt there's a loud obnoxious fake cough making us jump away with a smack and we look over seeing his m standing at the door with an angered expression her arms crossed "mom!" Sam exclaims and I get off of him "knock!" he exclaims after sitting up his face red from embarrassment both of us out of breath, his lips glossy and plump "you can keep the door open from now on" she says "noo" Sam whines "I'm gonna be calling off work, and this door better not be closed" she says warningly "bu-" "we'll talk about it later" she says cutting him off before leaving the room he huffs and lays on his back "cuddle" he holds out his arms I smile and lay next to him pulling his close "why couldn't she just knock?" he huffs looking up at me with a pout I hum "I'm pretty sure she did, I think I heard it but I chose to ignore it" I say and he glares at me "aw" I coo and he hits my shoulder "it's your fault" he huffs I sigh "I know baby, but you distracted me" he giggles "let's just watch a movie for now" I say pecking his lips he nods and I grab the remote turning in netflix. I turn on a movie and Sam snuggles into me putting his leg over me and I wrap my arms around his resting my hand in his butt he giggles and pecks my lips "no, separate" we look over seeing his mom "what?" Sam asks "separate" she says more stern "we're just cuddling" I say "just septate" she says I sigh and unwrap my arms from Sam he whines and turns away from him "thank you" she says turning around and I reach over putting my hands on Sam's hips "don't close the door or whatever you were doing' she says looking at us and I freeze "ok got it" Sam says she nods and walks away and as soon as I hear her feet hit the las step I pull Sam to me putting my leg over him he giggles and looks back at me "next time we hear her pretend to be sleeping" he says "alright" I say kissing his cheek and he smiles and looks back at the tv.

Soon footsteps come up the stairs and Sam turns facing me putting his leg around me I smile and peck his lips resting my hand on his butt squeezing it and he gasps "Colbs stop it!" he whisper yells hitting my chest I chuckle and wrap my arms around him pulling him close "sorry baby" I whisper pecking his lips he smiles and nuzzles his head in my chest closing his eyes and I do as well "seriously?" his mom says not noticing we're 'asleep' and then she sighs and I hear her leave the room Sam giggles and I look down at him "it worked" he says with a smile "yeah, but can we actually go to sleep?" I ask he pecks my lips "yeah" he says I smile pulling him closer and we both fall asleep.