18- Clout chaser

Sam

I wake up to my alarm and I sit up and grab my phone turning it off I get up and go to the closet and change into the outfit I got yesterday. I grab my phone and my backpack and I kiss Colby's forehead and I go downstairs. I grab my keys and head out to my car and drive to school. I soon get to school and I park my car and get out locking it and I go inside. I go to my locker and grab my things I need "Samuel" I cringe and turn around to see Kendall "what?" I ask and close my locker "didn't you and Colby break up?" she asks "yeah, why?" I ask with a sigh "then why were you with him?" I furrow my brows "what do you mean?" she huffs an pulls out her phone and does something then shows me the screen it being a picture of me and Colby from yesterday at the mall walking together posted by some account "well?" she asks angrily "since we're broken up doesn't mean we can't be friends" she huffs and I just walk away and go to class.
I walk into my class and everyone looks at me and whispers to each other I sigh and walk to my seat in the back by Devyn "why is everyone whispering?" I ask "everyone knows about the picture of you and Colby and how you dated and they're rumors going around" she explains I sigh "it's literally just a picture of us walking next to each other not even holding hands" I say annoyed and she nods and then the door slams shut "shut up and listen!" the teacher yells and it goes quiet and she starts teaching.

-

School is finally over and I go to my locker and grab what I need and leave the school. I go to my car and I smile "Colbs!" I squeak he smiles and I hug him "hi baby" he says softly and hugging me back I smile and hug him tighter "I missed you baby" I giggle "I missed you too" he pulls away enough for us to look at each other "why didn't you wake me up in the morning?" he asks with a small pout I giggle "I'm sorry" I hug him again and he sighs "they're filming" he whispers in my ear I sigh and pull away from the hug "I'll drive" he says holding out his hand I hum and give him the keys and he unlocks the car and I go around and open the passenger door and get in he starts the car and pulls out and drives to my house. I sigh and lay my head on the window and I hear Colby sigh and then he puts his hand on my thigh "I'm sorry baby" I hum "it's not your fault" I mumble he sighs and squeezes my thigh gently.
We get to my house and we get out of the car and go inside and to my room and Colby pulls me into a hug "you look cute in that outfit" he says and I smile and look up at him and he smiles at me and pecks my lips "how was your day?" he asks rubbing my back I shrug "everyone was talking about me" he furrows his brows and I pull away from the hug and grab my phone going in Instagram and looking up the account and showing him "everyone knows about it and making rumors about me calling me a clout chaser" he sighs "they posted the video of us hugging" he says I nod with a small sigh he turns off my phone and tosses it on the bed and picks me up I giggle and wrap around him putting my head against his he smiles and kisses me I smile in it kissing back I pull away from the kiss and he pecks my lips and then he walks downstairs. He sits on the couch with me in his lap and I move to where my arms are around his torso and I move up holding him tighter nuzzling my head in his chest he chuckles and wraps his arms around me after turning on the tv and he rests his chin on my head. I whine trying to go closer to him "baby what are you doing?" I whine again "closer" I whine he chuckles "you can't get any closer" I huff and look up at him and he kisses my forehead and I pout he smiles "closerr" I whine he wraps his arms around my waist and holds me tight "better?" he asks and I nuzzle my head in his chest again and he kisses my head resting his chin on my head. He moves so he's laying down and I turn around to face the tv and he pulls me close to him and we watch netflix. I look over to the entrance of the living room seeing my mom "I'm going to work so I'm trusting you guys won't do anything" she says as she looks in her purse I hum looking back at the tv "how long will you be gone?" Colby asks "couple hours" "ok bye" I say "bye" she says and then leaves and me and Colby cuddle on the couch.
Soon Colby unwraps his arms from me and crawls over me getting off the couch "what are you doing?" I ask with a pout he smiles and leans down pecking my lips "to the bathroom" I nod and he walks away. Minutes later he finally comes back and I hold out my arms he smiles and picks me up "where are we going?" I ask as he turns off the tv "upstairs" I hum and he goes to my room. He puts me down and grabs my hand and pulls me to the bathroom "how romantic" I say with a small giggle as he got a bath ready with candles and rose petals and his laptop set on the ledge with netflix he chuckles and closes the door "well you seem stressed about what's going on and especially with school so I thought this would take it off your mind for a bit" he says putting his hands on my hips I smile and peck his lips. He pulls away from the hug and we start getting undressed he smirks and pulls me close to him by the hips as I'm just in panties and he slaps my butt "Colbs!" I squeak he hums biting his lips and he backs me up into the wall looking me up and down and he kisses me softly then pulls away dragging out my lip "your so hot" he whispers kissing me again "so fucking hot" I giggle blushing and he kisses me again slipping his tongue in. I pull away breathing heavily and he pulls me close gripping my butt and kissing me dragging out my lip slowly "n-no Colbs, stop" I stutter pulling away from him he hums and takes off his boxers and gets in the bath "c'mon baby" I nod and take off my panties and get in sitting in between his legs and he plays the show and wraps his arms around me "I love you" he whispers in my ear kissing my neck I giggle a little "I love you too Colbs" he pulls me closer I smile and I grab the bathbomb we got yesterday and put it in leaning into him. He kisses my neck again "stop" I giggle leaning my head towards his he hums and places an open mouth kiss on my jaw and then trails back down "Colbs" I say warningly as he nibbles gently "shhh" he says in my ear then nibbles my ear lobe and he goes under my ear "only one" I say as he starts making a hickey he hums and continues to make it "c-colbs no" I say as he makes another but he ignores me. He pulls away and and turns me around so I'm facing him and he looks at my neck and smiles and pecks my lips "I said one Colby" I say kinda mad he hums and caresses my cheek "sorry baby" he pecks my lips "I-" I groan frustratedly "what's wrong baby?" he asks confused "it better be easy to cover" and frowns "dont cover it" "I am" I say and turn back around and he wraps his arms around me putting his head in my neck "sorry baby"

We get out of the bath and dry off and we change into pajamas and we put away the candles and drain the tub. We leave the bathroom and we get in bed and I cuddle into Colby and he pulls me closer and kisses my head "goodnight baby" I nuzzle my head in his chest "goodnight" I mumble and he rubs my back and I soon fall asleep.

Colby

I look down at Sam to see him asleep and I smile and move the hair out of his face and kiss his forehead caressing his cheek after just scanning his face smiling softly "you really love him don't you?" I jump at the sudden voice and I look up seeing Devyn in the doorway and I smile at her and look back at Sam "yeah" I say softly she comes and sits criss cross at the foot of the bed "how'd you get in here?" I ask looking at her "the door was unlocked, I came to see how he is cause of what happened at school" I hum and Sam whines then puts his leg over me holding me tight I chuckle and rub his back "do you think the fans will ever stop hating him?" she asks and I sigh "to be honest, there definitely will be hate but it will go down and once they realize we're not gonna break up I'm sure they'll stop but there will be a good handful of people sending hate still" I explain and she sighs "are you sure?" she asks kind of worried "yeah, Shea still gets hate even though we're broken up and she's dating Kat and Brennen gets hate because we decided to go along with the Brolby ship" I say and she nods "do you think you'll ever tell them your dating?" I hum "one day but not for awhile, I think I'm gonna post videos with him but when I do that I'm sure the hate will come back but when they get used to him and it dies down we'll tell them" I say looking down at him "that's a good idea" she says I hum and it falls into a silence. There's a flash and I furrow my brows and look up at Devyn to see that she took a picture of me and Sam I shake my head with a light chuckle "he's gonna miss you when you leave" she says and I frown "y'know you leave a day before your anniversary" she says and I sigh deeply "I know he's gonna hate me for that" I say "he knows that, right?" I shake my head "I told him I leave a week after" I mumble "Colby!" she yells making Sam whine and shoves his face in my chest I kiss his head "sorry baby" I whisper and hums tiredly and I play with his hair "you better tell him soon" Devyn says after a bit of silence "I know I was gonna tell him when he asked but he was already having a bad week so I couldn't tell him" she sighs and gets off the bed "I have to go, see you later" "bye" I say cuddling into Sam holding him tight "Devyn don't" I say "c'mon just one picture" I chuckle "go" she groans and leaves closing the door behind her and I put my head in Sam's neck sighing contently soon falling asleep.