14- Surprise

Sam

Ever since the video Colby posted I stopped getting hate well I get some but not as much as I used to. I also gotten much better since it has stopped and all I need to feel even better is to have Colby back but he says I still need time but I don't
need it I just need him.
"Dev!" I call running to her seeing her in the hall "Dev!!" I call again "what Sammy?" she laughs "hurry up!" I say as she barely got her locker open "ok, ok why are you in such a hurry?" She asks while grabbing the things she needs "because I want to go to Colby's house, now hurry!!" I say grabbing her hand and dragging her out of the school "Sammy!" she laughs "Sammy stop!" "no!" she laughs and I keep dragging her to her car. I get in and she goes to the driver's side and gets in "ok ok, what's happening?" she asks buckling up "drive me to Colby's" "what why doesn't he still want you to 'heal'" she says using air quotes since I am healed already "yeah, but I want to be with him" "aww" she coos starting the car "shush it" she laughs and pulls out "ok problem" I furrow my brows "what?" I ask worried "I don't know where he lives" "ohh" I giggle pulling out my phone and putting the address in google maps "ok thanks" she says and continues
to drive.

She pulls into his driveway and I unbuckle opening the door "I'll stay here untill you get inside" she says as I get out "ok" I smile "bye Sammy" "bye Dev" I shut the car door and I go up to the door. I knock and ring the doorbell once and wait as I hear shuffling inside soon the door opens "hello, who are you?" a women asks probably his mother "oh I'm Sam gol-" "oh! Your Colby's boyfriend!" She says with a wide smile "yep, is he here?" "ah yes he's in his room" she moves to the side letting me in "it's upstairs last door to the left, oh and he may be sleeping" "ok thank you" I smile walking in and I head up the stairs.
I get to the door and I knock on it getting no answer so I open the door and go in closing it behind me. I look up and he's in bed sleeping and I smile and put my backpack down and take off my shoes. I get on the bed going under the covers and I take the pillow out from his arms and he groans and moves and I giggle as he makes a face of discomfort and I lay down and cuddle into him closing my eyes. "baby?" he groans confused and I giggle looking up at him "baby!" He yells with wide eyes and a big smile "surprise" I giggle and he wraps his arms tightly around me digging his head in my neck "I missed you so much" he mumbles against my neck "I missed you too Colbs" he tightens his grip on me and we stay in a comfortable silence.
He lifts his head and we look into each other's eyes for a while and he flicks his eyes to my lips and leans in and soon out lips connect and I melt into it and we share a soft loving kiss. We pull away "I love you baby" he says softly and I smile "I love you too Colbs" he smiles and kisses me once more after we pull away I cuddle into him and he holds me tight "baby?" "yeah?" I look up at him "are you ready to be off the break?" I smile "yes" he smiles and I peck his lips. He pulls me close and I cuddle into him putting a leg over him. I yawn keeping my eyes open and he chuckles
"go to sleep baby" I hum and hold him tighter "don't leave me" I mumble and he holds me tight "I won't baby, I'll be here when you wake up" I nod nuzzling my head in his chest closing my eyes and he kisses my head and I fall asleep with a smile on my face.

-

I sit up rubbing my eyes now awake and I furrow my brows seeing an unfamiliar room and then I remember that it's Colby's room and I look besides me to see that he's not there and I sigh and lay head on the wall closing my eyes. "Hey baby" Colby says and runs his fingers through my hair I smile and open my eyes to see that he's just gotten out of the shower and in just a towel "Colbs!" I squeak he smiles and pecks my lips and I smile "long day at school?" He asks going to his suitcase "no, why?" "you sure? Check the time" I furrow my brows and grab my phone seeing that it's 2:30am "oh.." he chuckles "why were you so tired?" He asks "I dunno" I shrug "hm, tell me the truth" I giggle "well I uh I have troubles sleeping if your not there" I mumble "aw" he coos making me blush and I look back up at him and I gasp "Colbs!" I squeal as he drops his towel and I block his torso with my hand and he laughs "Colby! Put it back on" he smirks "Colbyy" I whine "why, you seen it before" I blush remembering the day "Colbs stop put it on" I whine he chuckles putting on a pair of boxers "better?" I giggle and nod dropping my arm and he puts on some joggers. He crawls in bed pulling me down besides him I giggle and cuddle into him "you smell good" I say looking up at him he hums and kisses my forehead pulling me closer I smile putting my leg over him "I really missed you baby" I nod nuzzling my head in his chest "I missed you too" I mumble against his chest "why don't you go back to sleep you have school" he says as he rubs my back "no, I'm not tired" he hums "why are you up anyway?" I ask after "I have to edit" "oh, I'll stay up with you" he smiles and runs his fingers through my hair "are you sure you wanna stay up, you might be tired later" "I wanna stay up with you" he smiles and kisses my forehead and I smile and peck his lips he smiles and sits up so I sit up with him. He grabs his laptop and he opens it and it shows him and Shea, her arms around his neck from behind as they are on a bed "c'mere baby" he smiles wrapping his arms around me I giggle and cuddle into his side wrapping my arms around his torso "what did you guys do?" I ask as he starts editing "we went to a haunted air bnb a couple days ago" "oh fun" he hums and kisses my head pulling me closer "I love you baby" I smile and hold him tighter "I love you too Colbs" I say back and look up at him kissing him softly and he smiles in it kissing back. We pull away shortly after and smile at each other and he pecks my lips once more and I put my head back on his chest and he goes back to editing and for the rest of the night I watch as he edits talking quietly.