1- Happy brithday

*read the first book, 'meet and greet' otherwise it won't make sense*

-

Sam

I get a package so I go downstairs and open the door and I grab it I shut the door and I go in the kitchen "who is it from?" My mom asks I look at it and I smile "Colby" "ooo open it" I giggle and I grab scissors and I cut along the tape. I open it and there was all my favorite snacks in it and one of his hoodies and a can of his cologne and then there is a letter so I grab it

Sam,

Everyday I miss you another day I fall harder,
Missing you reminds me how much you are worth it,
Seeing you smile and hearing your laugh makes the pain of missing you go away,
Holding you in my arms makes all my doubts disappear.
Every kiss is a smile waiting to happen.
Every goodbye is a reminder of how precious every minute is with you,

I love you, and your worth the distance, because I know we'll be together, and distance will be in the past.

Happy birthday baby,

Colby ♡

I smile and wipe the tear that fell "Sam I'll be back" "mhm" I hum staring at the note and she pats my shoulder and leaves then I feel arms wrap around my waist
"happy birthday baby" I gasp "Colbs!" I turn in his arms and wrap my arms around his neck and he hugs me tighter "I missed you so much baby" "I-i missed you too Colbs" he picks me up and I wrap my legs around him and nuzzle my head in his neck.
We just stayed there hugging each other no one talking just small sniffles. Neither of us wanted to let go not wanting to leave again, not wanting this moment to be ruined but of course it was, "awww" my mom coos as she walks back in the kitchen and I sigh making Colby chuckle and I unwrap my legs from him and slid down unwrapping my arms from his neck as well "mom you ruin everything" she laughs "sorry" I shake my head with a smile "well anyways your friends should be here soon" she informs "oh ok" she smiles and leaves "baby let's go to your room" "ok!" I grab the box "c'mon" I walk infront of Colby and head up the stairs Colby behind with his suitcase. I get to my room and I open the door walking in and Colby walks in shutting the door.
I put the box on my desk and Colby comes and wraps his arms around me again putting his head in my neck. I look in the box again and I see something underneath the hoodie "what's that?" I question and reach in the box "what's what?" He asks lifting his head I take his hoodie out and put it on the desk and then I see a skirt "oh that, it's a new outfit" he unwraps his arms from me and he reaches in the box and takes the outfit out it being a white cropped shirt and a plaid short skirt and boots "put it on" he smiles handing it to me "Colbs I'm not wearing that infront of my friends and mom" I giggle putting it back in the box he frowns "fine but your wearing it later" I giggle "ok" he smiles and then there's a knock on my door then it opens "Sam!" Xepher yells "Xepher! What if he was doing something!" Kat yells I giggle as Xepher hugs me ignoring what Kat was saying "happy birthday Sam" she said pulling away "th-" "you came!!" She yells noticing Colby he laughs "yep" we all talked for awhile until my mom called me down

I get downstairs "yeah mom?" "Im sorry but work called and needs me in" "oh that's ok!" I smile "ok have fun" she kisses my head "ok bye!" "Bye" I turn around and went back to my room. I went in and sat back down next to Colby "what'd she want?" Griffin asked "oh she had to leave for work so we're alone" "so we ca-" "no Kat no party" she huffs "fine can I atleast invite Shea over? I feel like a fifth wheel" we all laugh a bit "sure" "yay!" She pulls out her phone invites her over.

-

"Can we go bowling or something I'm bored" I whine and everyone agrees so we all get up and put our shoes on "we have to ride sperate not all of us will fit in one car" Griffin said "that's fine you guys will go home after anyway" they nod and they go outside into their cars and Colby pulls me back by my waist and I giggle and turn around and he massages my hips with his thumbs and I smile "Sam, Colby!" I huff making Colby laugh "c'mon baby" he grabs my hand and we walk to the door and I grab my keys off the hook and we get in my car and drive off the others following me.

We get to the bowling alley and we put on our shoes and pick out our balls. We get to our lane and I go first getting a spare and everyone cheers I giggle and I stand in between Colby's legs as he sits in a tall chair and then Kat goes and she gets 8 pins then Shea goes getting 6 pins Colby goes getting a strike which everyone cheers to then Xepher goes getting 9 pins and then Griffin goes getting 7 pins.
We finished the game and Colby won then I got second Griffin getting third Xepher getting fourth Shea fifth and Kat last. We're in the middle of the second game and I went to go get drinks and I tell the lady what drinks and he goes to get them and I watch the tv while I wait.
I feel hands grab my waist and I know they're not Colby's since they grabbed me harshly. I yelp from the contact and get their hands off of me and turn around seeing some guy looking to be in his mid thirties "what the fuck!?" He smirks and he reaches to touch my face but I slap his hand away and I run back to the lanes not caring about the drinks. "Woah Sam you ok?" Shea asks as I get back "there was this guys he grabbed my hips" "where is he? I'm gonna beat his ass!" Xepher said I walk to Colby "I'm sorry baby" he said pulling me into a hug. We all continued the game and Colby kept me close the whole time since I was still a bit scared about the whole thing.

We walk out of the bowling alley and went to the cars "bye guys!" I said and got in my car after they said their byes and happy birthdays. Once Colby got in the car and buckled I started the car and drove back home and he had his hand on my thigh the whole time and we talked.
We got back to my house and my mom was still gone we go inside and I shut the door and put my keys on the hook and Colby picks me up and I squeak in surprise "put me down!" I giggle he made it to my room and shut the door and then put me down I went to go to the bed but he pulls me back massaging my hips gently and I smile he smiles back and he leans down kissing me and I kiss back.
He pulls away and put our foreheads together "I love you baby" "I love you too Colbs" he kisses me again and he licked my lip but I denied and he removed his hand from my hip and slapped my butt and I gasped and he slipped his tongue in. He picked me up and I wrap my legs around him and he placed his hands on my butt gripping it and I moaned in the kiss and he smirks and walks to the bed and we collapsed on it but kept kissing. He moved to my neck giving me open mouth kisses then there was a knock on the door and we separated and I got up and I pass a mirror and fixed my hair and I open my door "oh hi mom, what do you want?" "Are you guys hungry?" I looked back to Colby "are you hungry Colbs?" He shook his head and I look back at my mom "we're ok" "alright well I'm going to bed" "ok night" I shut my door and I got back in bed and he pecks my lips slowly "let's cuddle" he says with a smile "ok" I giggle and I grab my laptop turning on netflix "I'm gonna change" I nod and he gets up and went to his suitcase and changes and I looked for a show and after I found one I got up and went to the desk and grabbed Colby's hoodie and changed into it. After I get in bed next to Colby and he pulls me close and we watch netflix cuddling for the rest of the night.