9- Date night

Sam

My phone blows up with notifications and I sigh and grab it seeing me being tagged in posts and being sent dms. I go on Instagram to see edits of me and Colby and then dms mostly positive things and I read them. My smile soon fades as I read a death threat and I sigh and go to another one and it ends up being another death threat "baby stop reading them" Colby says taking my phone away as I was about to read another one and I sigh "sorry" I mumble "it's ok baby, c'mere" I sit in his lap putting my head on his chest and he rubs my back "don't listen to them, ok?" I nod with a sigh "now how about you get ready" I furrow my brows "why?" I look up at him confused since it's almost night time "I'm taking you on a date" he smiles and pecks my lips I giggle "ok" I smile and I get up and go to my closet and shut it and I look through my clothes looking for the outfit Colby got me for my birthday.
I change and I leave the closet and I look up at Colby and he's sitting at the edge of the bed on his phone "Colbs!" I squeak "yeah ba-" he stops talking staring at me "you like it?" I giggle and spin "mhm" he hums and stands up and comes to me putting his hands on my hips "I love it baby" he says softly and I giggle a little he smiles and kisses me passionately I smile in it and kiss him back. He pulls away and I smile and he smiles back and pecks my lips once more "let's go baby" I nod and he takes my hand.
We get in the car and he starts it and pulls out of the driveway and he looks over at me and smiles I smile back and he grabs my hand interlocking our fingers looking back at the road and I smile looking out the window.

-

We get to a restaurant and we get out of the car and we go to it. He opens the door for me and I smile and walk in and he comes in after me and we get a table and we sit down and look at our menus. "hi I'm Mia what may I get you?" The waiter says and we look up "oh my god Colby!" She smiles wide "it's been so long!" Colby says smiling and stands up and hugs her and as he does Mia gives me a glare making me sigh. They pull away and he sits back down "oh baby this is Mia my old friend Mia, Mia this is Sam m-" "your boyfriend I know" she cuts him off glaring at me "what would you like to eat?" She asks looking at Colby with a smile and I sigh and look in my lap fidgeting with the hem of my skirt while Colby orders. "baby are you ok?" I look up and smile "yeah I'm ok" he nods and we start a conversation.
Mia comes back with our food and she puts the plates in front of us "oh Colby do you-" I block her out as I see her drop a piece of paper in my lap and I pick it up and look at it. "baby?" "y-yeah" my voice breaks making him furrow his brows "what happened? are you ok?" I nod "yeah I'm ok" "you sure?" "yeah" he nods hesitantly "ok" I smile a little and I see Mia and she glares at me and mouths 'kill yourself' and I sigh shaking my head and I pay attention to what Colby is saying and start eating.
We finish eating and Colby pays for us and we get up "wait Colby!" Mia calls as he opens the door and we look over to her "yeah?" he sighs "wanna hang out tomorrow to catch up?" "No I'm busy" I furrow my eyebrows since he isn't busy "ok.. how about Sunday?" "busy" she huffs "mon-" "I'm busy" he cuts her off grabbing my hand walking out of the restaurant.

"Are you ok Colbs?" I ask as he pulls out "yeah I'm fine" he says putting his hand on my thigh "why did you say you were busy when you aren't?" I ask curiously "well you didn't notice but when she came up she flirted with me every time and I never liked her anyway" "oh.." I say quietly and he sighs "it's ok baby" I nod and look
out the window.
We get back to my house and he parks the car and I go to open the door but he stops me "wait baby" I furrow my brows and look at him "yeah?" "Are you mad at me?" "what, no why would I be?" He shrugs "cause when I told you that she was flirting-" "Colbs I don't care as long as you didn't do anything back" he shakes his head "I didn't I promise" I nod and he leans over and pecks my lips and I smile "let's go inside" I nod and we get our of the car and go inside.
We get to my room and we both go to the closet and we change. Colby wraps his arms around me from behind and I smile and lean into him "are you ok you seem sad" he asks making me sigh "well.." I sigh "baby?" He asks worriedly I sigh again and I bend down "woah baby" he puts his hands on my hips I giggle and pick up the note from the ground and turn around and he smiles and kisses me and I kiss back. We pull away shortly after and I smile a bit "ok what's up?" he asks and looks at the note in my hand "what's that?" "nothing.." I say not wanting to tell him anymore and he sighs and takes it from me unfolding it and I sigh looking down.
"Where'd you get this from?" "m-mia" he sighs and pulls me in a hug "don't listen to her it's not true nothing about this is true, your perfect baby" "no I-" "yes you are, your perfect in everyway even if you don't see it I do, I don't date you for how you look I could care less about how you look, your one of the best people I've met and I don't regret anything about meeting your you are the best thing that has happened to me" I nod and hug him "I love you baby" he says hugging me back tightly "I love you too Colbs" he picks me up and I wrap my legs around him and he walks to the bed and lays down with me
on top of him. I move off of him and cuddle into his side and he holds me tight and kisses my head and turns on the tv "I love you baby" he says again "love you too" I mumble putting my leg over him nuzzling my head
in his chest "goodnight" he says softly rubbing my back gently "night" I mumble and let sleep take over me.