29- Late night Walk

Sam

I scroll through Instagram seeing a lot of posts about people saying me and Colby are dating and giving reasons why and I sigh softly putting my phone down "Colbs I'm bored" I say straddling him he hums and puts his hands on my hips "what do you want to do then?" he asks I shrug "wanna cuddle?" he asks "we were all day" I say he hums "then what do you wanna do, it's late baby" I sigh hugging him putting my head on his chest "can we go on a walk?" I ask "yeah, of course, get some shoes on" I nod and crawl off his lap getting off the bed and we put on some shoes. We grab our phones and go downstairs he grabs my hand interlocking our fingers and we walk outside. I sigh contently swinging our hands "hey Colbs?" I ask and he hums squeezing my hand gently "do you think we'll ever tell the fans about us again?" I ask "I dunno baby" I nod with a small sigh "I want too" I say "me too baby, but I dont wanna rush it" "they pretty much already know" "I know baby but when we make it official like that it's just gonna be a lot of hate again" he says kinda sad about it "but Colbs-" "no baby I don't wanna risk it" I nod "ok.." I sigh "soon baby I promise, I want to do it too I just think it's a little early" I nod and we continue walking. We soon get to the abandoned warehouse and I smile "you know about this?" I ask looking up at him "yeah, I came all the time before I moved out to LA" I nod "me too, but I never came at night or alone" he hums "same I was too scared too since it's haunted" he says as we make our way up to the roof I hum and we walk across the beams so we don't fall through the roof and he sits down on a more sturdy part "careful baby" he says grabbing my hand I smile and sit next to him and he wraps his arm around me and we look at the stars. "what did you think of me when you first saw me?" I ask randomly breaking the silence "like the very first time or at the meet and greet?" he asks and I furrow my brows "the first time was the meet and greet right?" he shakes his head "chipotle, you were waiting for Devyn to get your food and I came up to you-" "oh yeah I remember, you came over since I was wearing your merch and thought I was a fan" I say cutting him off "mhm but that's not the main reason why, it's because when I saw you I thought you were cute and when I started talking to you I noticed the hoodie" he says and I smile a little "I didn't know it was you though" I huff and he chuckles "I know and I found your confusion cute" I giggle a small blush creeping to my face and I lay my head on his shoulder "what about you?" he asks "your hot" he chuckles "I was just confused why you came up to me in the first place" he hums and kisses my head and we fall into another silence. "when did you fall in love with me?" I ask softly "when I first laid my eyes on you" I smile and look up at him and he smiles at me and pecks my lips "when I first seen you I couldn't stop thinking about you, I knew for a fact you were the one" I smile laying my head back on his shoulder falling silent again. "when Devyn made us take that picture.. your hands on my hips and my arms around your neck, looking into each other's eyes" I say softly "hm?" he hums confused "that's when I fell for you, I felt safe" he lifts my head and kisses me softly I smile in it kissing him back he pulls away and looks into my eyes I smile leaning up and kissing him again he smiles in it cupping my cheek deepening it. He pulls away slowly and we smile at each other "I love you baby" he whispers softly "I love you too" I say back and he pecks my lips once more and he pulls me closer to him and I lay my head back on his shoulder and we fall back into the comfortable silence.

"C'mon baby let's get back" he says standing up I hum and he helps me up and we carefully walk back across the beams and down to the ground. We hold hands walking through the field and back onto the sidewalk. "Colbs?" I say after a bit "yes?" he says squeezing my hand gently "before you met me did you think you were gonna be single forever?" I ask glancing up at him and he chuckles softly "I wouldn't say forever.. maybe for a long time but not forever" I nod and he brings my hand up and kisses the back of it I smile squeezing his hand and we continue walking back to my house talking from time to time.
We go inside and close the door behind us and go up to my room being quiet so we don't wake up my mom. Colby closes the door behind us and I take off my shoes he wraps his arms around me from behind and I smile turning around and facing him "wanna take a bath?" he asks pecking my lips "sure" he smiles and pecks my lips "I'll get it ready" he says going to the bathroom I smile and go to my closet and grab some pajamas. "baby c'mon!" Colby says pulling me off the bed I giggle and grab my clothes and follow him to the bathroom I put my clothes on the counter and Colby closes the door. We get undressed and Colby goes in first and I get in after sitting in between his legs and he drops in a bath bomb I sigh softly and lean into him and he plays netflix on his laptop then wraps his arms around me securely and kisses my shoulder and we just relax watching netflix and talking quietly.

We get out of the bath and dry ourselves off and I change into short shorts and a tank top and he changes into a pair of joggers. We leave the bathroom and get in bed "Colbs lay down" I whine "I can't baby, I have to edit" I huff and move his laptop sitting in his lap "baby.." he trails off I hum holding him tighter and nuzzling my head in his neck he groans wrapping his arms around me tight and I sigh contently closing my eyes "baby get off I have to edit" he says "I wanna cuddle" I whine "cuddle me while I edit, you have to move though" I sigh "ok" I mumble moving off his lap and he takes his laptop back and I cuddle into his side and he starts editing. I whine and go closer to him and look up placing a kiss on his jaw he hums rubbing my back a little. I sigh and peck his lips and he smiles a little bit keeping his eyes on his laptop still editing I place my lips on his and he barely kisses back making me whine "Colbs" he looks at me "what baby?" I pout "what's wrong baby?" he asks cupping my cheek caressing it "I want a kiss" he chuckles lightly and pecks my lips I smile "better?" I nod cuddling back into him and he places a kiss to my head editing again.
Colby sighs and looks at me "what?" he asks annoyed and I frown "nevermind" I mumble and he sighs "stop bothering me" he says going back to editing I huff crossing my arms wanting attention. I move away from him going on my phone after a bit I put it down and look at Colby and I kiss him and he doesn't kiss back I sigh "I love you" I say and he hums I frown and I grab my phone again and go on tiktok and film a video. I finish and I sit up from laying down and I watch it over smiling a little "Colbs can I post this?" I ask since it's a thirst trap "mhm" he hums not looking at it I roll my eyes posting it anyway and my phone blows up with notifications and I look through the comments and I giggle seeing Devyn's comment 'mami🔥🤤' I reply to it and look through the other comments soon stopping when the hate starts coming and just scroll through tiktok.
"Babyy" Colby groans I hum texting Devyn "I'm done" he says laying down pulling me closer I smile and look up at him and peck his lips and he smiles "I love you" he says and I hum looking back at my phone "baby" he groans I giggle "what Colbs?" "you didn't say it back" I hum and look up at him "you didn't either" I say and he furrows his brows "when you were editing I said it and you didn't say it back" he sighs and holds me tighter "I'm sorry baby" I hum cuddling into him "it's ok Colbs" he smiles and kisses and softly and I smile in it we pull away and I lay my head on his chest texting Devyn again him looking at my phone "what tiktok?" he asks confused I giggle "the one I showed you if I could post it" I say "what?" he says reaching for his phone "you said I could so I did" I say looking at his phone as he unlocks it "baby I swear" he says seriously going onto my profile and going on the video and watching it "baby.." he trails off watching it again I giggle "take it down" he says as he saves it I giggle looking up at him "why? you said I could post it" he looks at me "I was distracted baby, take it down" I huff "no" I say stubbornly he hums "alright fine I don't care" he says butthurt I giggle and put my leg over his waist and my head on his chest "babyyy take it down" "you said you didn't care" I say he huffs and grabs my phone and I sigh softly tracing the tattoo on his chest with my finger "there" he says putting down my phone I hum and look up at him keeping my chin on his chest "I love you" I say and he looks at me and smiles "I love you too baby" I peck his lips and put my head back down snuggling into him resting my hand on his chest. He slips his hand up my shirt scratching my back gently kissing my head I hum kissing his chest "goodnight baby" "g'night" I mumble kissing his chest again and closing my eyes slowly falling asleep.