♥︎ 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐲 ♥︎

Contains: family

✨💖 Merry Christmas everyone 💖✨

♥︎

"Isn't the tree just beautiful?"

Seungmin smiled and stared with dreamy eyes at the sparkly decorated Christmas tree.

They had spent the past hour together decorating it with fairy lights, candles and red baubles even though their daughter Yeji was more interested in staring out of the window waiting for Santa to come.

She was so engrossed in that that she didn't even notice that her daddy had put all the presents under the tree.

Besides that Hyunjin wasn't that much of a big help too since he was taking care of their baby son who was extremely clingy today.
He has been very fuzzy since the morning and was kind of glued to his daddy by now.

"Sannie~
What's wrong with my favorite little boy today?"

Hyunjin cooed at the baby in his arms who just stared at his daddy with big clueless eyes sucking on his pacifier softly.

"Do you want to go to papa hm?
Let's see if he's finished in the kitchen so that we can get your sister."

With that being said the father-son duo made their way to Seungmin who just finished the last touches on their dinner for later.

At the sight of his beloved papa,
little Sannie immediately reached his arms out making grabby hands towards him.

Seungmin gladly took his son in his arms and pecked the baby's forehead softly.
The little boy just snuggled his face in Seungmin's crook of his neck making Hyunjin smile.
Their son was really just too cute.

"Daddy~
Can we open the presents now?"

Yeji has sneaked into the kitchen and was now pulling on her daddy's sleeve.

"Stop pulling and we will,
okay sweetie?"

Yeji just smiled sheepishly and grabbed Hyunjin's big hand with her small one leading him back to the living room with Seungmin and San following closely.

While the young girl was already appreciating all the presents in front of her with sparkling eyes,
Hyunjin turned around to his husband.

Placing a soft kiss on the smaller's lips and his son's fluffy cheek, he giggled softly when his baby started smiling happily under his pacifier.

"Merry Christmas."

♥︎

I know it's short but at least a small present to everyone~