♥︎ 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐫 ♥︎

Contains: little space/baby space
Little/Baby: Hyunjin
Caregiver: Seungmin
Requested by Avi_Stylinson

♥︎

Seungmin hummed a soft tune as
he stirred the mashed potatoes in
the pot, waiting for the food to cool down a bit.

He had also cooked some sliced carrots in butter until they were
very soft and edible for his baby,
Hyunjin had been feeling very small all morning so the caregiver had to come up with a meal the little could eat comfortably.

A smile found its way on the brunette's face as he looked at his baby sitting on his blankie on the floor, hugging his shark plushie close as he sucked on his light blue ice bear pacifier quietly.

He felt too small and way too tired to play with his blocks or even crawl around so he just sat there watching with big sparkling eyes how his dada prepared lunch for him.

After filling a small portion of the food in Hyunjin's favorite bowl,
Seungmin placed it together with a spoon and his baby's full sippy cup on the table, also gripping a soft cloth and a new clean bib from the counter.

"Baby bear~"

The brunette cooed as he knelt
down in front of his little one,
caressing Hyunjin's soft cheek,
his heart jumping when the ravenette smiled cutely behind his pacifier.

Let's get something yummy in
that tummy, hm?"

He smiled as well as he poked his baby's cute tummy making the little giggle before he picked him up.

Hyunjin happily rested his head
on his dada's shoulder before he whimpered sadly as he was already placed down again on his chair,
his caregiver putting the bib on before sitting down across from him.

"No whining baby,
we'll cuddle later, hm?
Let's eat first."

Seungmin took his baby's pacifier away and placed it aside,
taking a spoon full of mashed potatoes afterwards.

He blew a bit on the food to cool
it down before feeding his little,
praising Hyunjin as the baby ate without fussing.

"There you go, what a good boy"

The brunette smiled and fed the other another spoon, gently wiping a bit of drool away from the little one's chin.

The first half of the bowl was emptied relatively fast to the rest because the more food got into the baby's tummy,
the sleeper he got and feeding a sleepy baby was no fun according to Seungmin.

"Open up princess,
we can't even see the froggies yet"

He cooed as he pointed at the only half visible print of two froggies in red rubber boot standing under a big red umbrella at the bottom of the bowl.

It always animated the little to eat well so he could see the picture once he was finished but today his sleepiness was just stronger.

Seungmin chuckled softly as he wiped a bit of chewn slobbery potato mush with the spoon away from his baby's chin that was already dripping from the corner of his mouth.

"Eating then sleeping,
come on baby bear"

he tried again with another spoon full of carrots but Hyunjin just looked at him with droopy eyes before his head fell forward again, the exhaustion taking over him.

"Oh cutie, let's get you to bed I guess.
I really want to know who forced my baby to run a marathon today or why are you so tired, hm?"

The dirty bib was placed aside together with the cloth right beside the unfinished bowl of food and Seungmin picked his sleepy little up in his arms, walking over to their bedroom as Hyunjin's body already went limb in his hold.

He was dozing off almost instantly when his caregiver laid him down on the bed, carefully changing him into some comfortable sleep wear and covering him with the soft duvet.

The tiny one whimpered softly as he made grabby hands but Seungmin already knew what was missing,
rushing back into the kitchen to get the shark plushie and to wash the pacifier for his baby.

"There you go,
everything's to your liking now princess?"

The brunette cooed as he caressed his little's cheek, watching his sleepy baby with sparkling eyes.

He bent down to kiss his little's forehead, a smile blooming on his face when Hyunjin mumbled something incoherent behind his pacifier.

"Sleep tight baby bear."

♥︎