♡︎♥︎ 𝐓𝐢𝐧𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 ♥︎♡︎ (pt.2)

Contains: family

(Short info: Minji and Jia are circa two years old in this os)

❤︎

"Daddy! Daddy! How long?"
"Minji shh, inside voices.
And I'm sure they'll be here soon.
Be patient baby"
Hyunjin smiled while hugging his daughter.

She was really excited since her favorite uncle Sungie and uncle Minho are coming to visit them with little Jia.
Squirming a bit in her daddy's hold, Hyunjin sat her down and she immediately ran off towards the kitchen where Seungmin was currently cooking dinner.

"Papa~"
she whined and tugged lightly on the fabric of his pants.
"Yes sweetie?"
"Uppie!"
With a sigh Seungmin picked up his daughter and carried her on his hip.

"Minji, Papa's cooking right now so he needs his hands.
Can you go back to daddy please?
I'm sure your uncles will be here any minute, you can welcome them with him, yeah?"

"But papa.."
the small girl pouted with sad eyes and tightened the grip around Seungmin's neck while nuzzling her face in his cheek.
"Come on baby, we can cuddle later.
I think daddy wants to have some cuddles too from his favorite girl!"

"Yes he does."
Seungmin turned around to face his husband with Minji still in his arms. The older made his way towards his family and embraced Seungmin squishing Minji a bit between them.

Pecking the smaller's lips softly,
he giggled as Minji made a whiny sound and buried her face deeper in Seungmin's neck.

"Minji let's go!
I think your uncles will be here any second!"
Hyunjin smiled as he picked up his daughter out of her papa's embrace.

Not even two minutes after he said that, the doorbell rang.
With Minji still in his arms they rushed to the door and greeted their guests with a happy smile.

"Uncle Sungie! Uncle Minho!"
"Hey Minji, come here"
Jisung cooed and took the girl in his embrace who gladly wrapped her arms around her uncle's neck.

Hyunjin greeted Minho with a small wave and a smile towards Jia.
But since the little girl saw someone else cuddling with her papa,
she went hiding her face in her daddy's crook of the neck.

And it stayed like that until they wanted to eat dinner.
Jia was really a shy, reserved child that only felt comfortable when she was with her parents.
And that someone else was with her beloved papa, that made her really sad.

While everyone was happily eating the delicious homemade foods Seungmin had prepared,
Minho was busy trying to convince his daughter to eat at least half of her food.

"Jia come on, open up.
You need to eat something sweetie"
he said softly as he caressed her chubby cheekie.
But the small girl just shook her head and nuzzled her face back into Minho's chest to hide.

The older was about to give her to Jisung but surprisingly little Jia was holding tightly onto her dad's sweater not showing any signs of wanting to let go.
She actually started to tear up, all the stress from having 'strangers' around her, unfamiliar surroundings and now almost leaving her comfort zone which was her daddy's embrace made the poor girl overwhelmed.

"I think we'll go out for a minute, is that okay?"
Receiving nods from everyone, even Minji nodded enthusiastically although she didn't understand the question, Minho carefully stood up and left the room.

He made his way towards the living room and started to rock his sad baby in his arms softly.
"Shhh Jia, it's alright.
Daddy's here, nobody will harm you my little peach"
he whispered while caressing her head in a comforting way.

Jia just yawned cutely, being exhausted from the earlier breakdown.
Her eyes were still a bit teary but at least she wasn't crying anymore. Minho hated it so much seeing his daughter sad.

Walking up and down the room, he started to sing for his girl.

Goodnight, goodnight
It's time now to sleep
The moon's watching over
You and your dreams

Goodnight and goodnight
My sweet little one
Tomorrow your eyes they will light up the sun

Another small yawn and a cute sigh as she buried her face into her daddy's chest again.

But goodnight, goodnight
Sweet dreams for now
Drift off to sleep
On your pillow of clouds

Goodnight, goodnight
My sweet little friend
Tomorrow's adventures, they will soon begin
Tomorrow's adventures will soon begin

The calm breathing of the
small child told Minho that
Jia was deep asleep.
Jisung had leaned against the door frame since his husband had started singing and was now smiling softly at his family.

After making his way to them quietly, he left a small kiss on Jia's forehead and leaned his head on Minho's shoulder.
Watching his child sleeping, he smiled with such an adoration in his eyes and caressed her squished cheekie.

"Good night my little pumpkin."

❤︎

Hope y'all like it!