♡︎ 𝐃𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 ♡︎ (pt. 2)

Contains: mpreg, hybrid, birth scene, mention of blood, mention of killing
Requested by GayForVivi

Short info: an unimportant sidecharacter will be killed, no main character!

♡︎

Weeks passed and with Jisung hitting his 6 month,
they finally implemented their plan.

It was the middle of the night when the younger began to whine and cry loudly in his animal form.
He laid there near the door with his eyes closed due to the pain.

Of course he wasn't really in pain,
he just played it.

They knew that there was only one guard in their part of the building and that guard was dumb enough to fall into the trap.

After hearing the heartbreaking cries of the jaguar,
the guard immediately rushed to the cage to see Minho fast asleep in the corner and Jisung near the door still squirming in pain.

Ignoring everything he was ever taught about wild hybrids,
especially wild cat hybrids,
the guard took out his key and opened the door.

He knelt down beside Jisung and was just about to touch his head when Minho jumped on the clueless guy from behind and ended him with a single bite.

The guard didn't even have the chance to scream which was good, there was no way other guards would be alarmed.

While Minho shifted into his human form, took the keys and rushed out of the cage, Jisung just ran behind him still as a jaguar.

It was easier to unlock doors with human hands but for the younger it was easier to run with four legs,
it was too dangerous for him to run with his big belly as human and he would be too slow when he wanted to make sure not to fall.

It took them three stops to unlock three doors until they saw the starry night sky after for Jisung one year and for Minho thirteen years.

Despite the older's wish to just lay down, cry and watch the stars,
he shifted too and then they ran.

They ran and ran until the sun rose and they could be sure they were not even near the laboratory anymore.

Of course Minho made sure that they took small breaks,
Jisung needed rest after all and it probably wasn't the best for him to run such a long way.

♡︎

Right now they were currently laying under a big tree in a small cave of roots.

The younger had curled into a small ball and was sound asleep,
Minho had curled around him as much as possible and had his head rested on Jisung's shoulder.

He couldn't sleep,
now that they were finally free he had to make sure that nobody attacked Jisung or him.

Also he couldn't stop watching the stars,
he couldn't stop smelling the fragrance of the grass he was
laying on and
he couldn't stop his heart from beating fast when he saw his babies moving in Jisung's belly.

They must be excited too,
they probably felt that something was different and now that the whole running and their papa's stress was over and he was resting,
the two tiny babies couldn't stop being active.