♥︎ 𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 ♥︎

Contains: little space
Little: Hyunjin
Caregiver: Seungmin
Requested by Moonbyuls_greasiness

♥︎

The rain was tapping quietly against the window, the drops rolling down as if they were racing against each other.

Everyone else would have turned the light on by now, the dark grey clouds were hiding the sun away, massively adding to the gloomy atmosphere in the boy's room.

He was sitting on his bed leaning against the headrest, his empty eyes staring at nothing particular as he fiddled with his long cold fingers.

A small goldish puppy plushie rested on his lap but he had already learned that it couldn't bring the needed comfort to him at the moment.

His long black hair was tied into a messy ponytail and in general his appearance screamed that he had either just woken up from a nightmare or hadn't slept for days at all.

And if you'd have asked him,
he'd have probably answered both.

Hyunjin had parasomnia,
not that bad that he'd sleep walk to his neighbors, more like talking and lots of screaming and crying.

Because his dreams were mostly such horrible nightmares, it's actually quite impressive how creative his brain was when it came to such things.

The only way for him to cope
was slipping into his safe space,
his head space.

After nights like these he only
needed his papa to hold him close,
call him cute pet names, stroke his hair and give him kisses on the forehead while telling him that everything is okay.

But Seungmin was downstairs working and Hyunjin tried his best to keep quiet, to suppress his urge to slip because he knew once he'd be in his head space, he'd immediately start crying loudly.

Little Jinnie hated to be alone,
he hated to be away from his papa and after a stressful night he was even more likely to slip into baby space.

He couldn't risk that,
Seungmin had to work.

A heavy shaky sigh escaped him as he picked up the plushie and held it on his eye level, having a silent staring contest with these black orbs before moving his hand to boop the puppy's nose.

Actually it was Seungmin's puppy,
Hyunjin had gifted him the plushie when he had asked the younger out.

Ever since then Daengmo was with them and after the older finally found the courage to confess that he was a little, the puppy had become his biggest comfort item.

It smelled like his papa,
it looked like his papa and the cuddles with Daengmo were the second best after the ones with his papa.

He sighed again and hugged the puppy close to his chest as he pressed a kiss on top of the plushie's head trying his best to ignore the cloudy warmth that started to stir in his stomach.

Pressing his face into the plushie's fur,
he whimpered softly as his mind got foggier.

And before he could actually stop himself, he had already slipped into the mindset of a two year old who was missing his papa dearly.