♥︎ 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐩𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐲 ♥︎

Contains: little space, hybrid
Little: Seungmin
Caregiver: Hyunjin
Requested by @FBI_KpopMumfan

♥︎

"Daddy!"

"Yes puppy?"

"Hungwy!"

"Oh my favorite little baby is hungry?"

Turning off the stove,
Hyunjin turned around to face the small puppy boy who sat on one of the dining chairs dangling his feet.

Seungmin just pouted and nodded while reaching his arms out towards his daddy with big sparkling eyes.

The older gladly picked him up in his arms and started to smooch the little's face making Seungmin giggle happily at the ticklish feeling.

"Good thing that daddy just finished making dinner then, hm?"

Holding the younger on his hip with one arm,
Hyunjin filled the fried rice on one plate with his other arm.

Grabbing the plate, he made his way to the dining table and sat down with Seungmin on his lap.

The latter already had his mouth wide open waiting for his daddy to feed him and hummed satisfied as Hyunjin fed him a spoon full of the delicious homemade food.

"Is it tasty bub?"

Seungmin just nodded with a smile and wagged his tail happily while munching the rice.

Since the tiny puppy boy was really hungry, the plate was empty very fast, no single grain of rice left.

After his tummy was filled,
Seungmin yawned cutely and nuzzled his face into Hyunjin's shoulder.

The older began to caress the little's soft hair making sure to scratch the parts behind the fluffy puppy ears.

The smaller absolutely loved being petted there and immediately sighed softly at the sension melting deeper into the warm embrace.

Whenever Hyunjin started to pet and cuddle his little pup after dinner,
you could practically count the seconds until Seungmin would be deep asleep.

The soft snores and small mumbles from the tiny puppy boy told Hyunjin that it was time to bring little Seungmin to bed.

He made his way to their bedroom with the sleeping boy and laid him down on the soft mattress.

The puppy boy immediately began to whine at the loss of warmth and unconsciously reached out for his daddy.

Hyunjin fastly placed himself down beside his baby and pulled the boy in his embrace,
more specifically on top of him.

Seungmin turned cold very easily while sleeping so his favorite spot to sleep was either in Hyunjin's lap or directly on top of him with his face buried in the older's crook of the neck so he can smell the older's calming scent.

Pressing a soft kiss right between the little's fluffy puppy ears,
the taller couldn't help but giggle softly as one of the puppy ears twitched slightly while Seungmin mumbled something about cookies.

"Good night my adorable baby.
I love you so much puppy."

♥︎

Ah I really don't like that one, it's short and just not good. I'm sorry ;-;