♥︎ 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐜𝐡 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 ♥︎

Contains: mpreg, birth scene
Requested

♥︎

"Hwang Hyunjin you fucker!" Seungmin groaned when another wave of pain hit his lower body.

"Completely eager when it comes to fucking me until I can't walk for weeks anymore but once his son decides that he wants out, he's nowhere to be seen."

The young boy was curled up into a small ball on their bed breathing heavily with each passing contraction.

Their little boy had decided to announce his appearance early in the morning and it was now half past ten. Hyunjin had left his boyfriend at home since had to attend university.

He couldn't afford missing a lesson since he wouldn't understand the teaching material then.
Although he felt really bad, he wasn't that dumb to not realize that his smaller boyfriend was in pain.

But Seungmin had reassured him that they were just false contractions he had felt.
Of course that was a big fat lie.

But the difference now was that the younger had tried to call his boyfriend at least five times in the past hour but the latter hadn't answered any of them.

Seungmin had eventually left a voice mail to inform his boyfriend what was going on in hope that he would still arrive in time.

Because he definitely did not want to give birth to their son without his baby's daddy by his side.

♥︎

The boy's water had broken about one hour ago leaving him completely alone in pain on a wet bed sheet.

"Jeez Hyunjin, please look at your damn phone.
Just this once."

Not very fond of his papa's cursing
the little boy just kicked harshly making Seungmin groan.

"Okay I get it.
We can do it together right?
Just you and papa.
Like we had practiced in the courses. Breathing and pushing."

And that's what he did,
breathing through every contraction and pushing with all his strength.

The pains had gotten unbearable making the poor boy cry and squirm in attempt to ease them somehow.
But they didn't fade just like the contractions.

They felt way more painful, were longer and the breaks between them had shorten rapidly.

But despite the big progress with the contractions Seungmin didn't feel like his baby moved at all.

Something was definitely wrong.

♥︎

"Minnie baby, where are you?"

"Here"

the younger groaned through gritted teeth.

Hyunjin immediately rushed to their bedroom where the noise came from. His face went pale seeing his love completely exhausted and covered in sweat laying on their bed in a puddle of blood and amniotic fluid.

"Jinnie...
Something is wrong with the baby. There's no progress"

the younger cried out.

Hyunjin had carefully sat down beside his boyfriend pulling him into a comforting hug as he stroked the younger's hair.

"Shh it'll be okay.
Take a deep breath.
I'm here now.
Is it okay if I have a look?"

Seungmin just nodded wordlessly,
his glossy eyes never leaving Hyunjin's beautiful honey ones that held so much comfort for the younger boy.

After the older had checked his boyfriend's progress they finally knew what was wrong.

Their little boy was a breech baby.

♥︎

It was very dangerous for both Seungmin and the baby to give birth this way but still with more strength than normally and many encouraging words from his boyfriend the younger finally managed to bring their beautiful son to the world.

"He's so tiny"

Hyunjin cooed as he watched Seungmin rock the small fussy newborn in his arms.

The latter just nodded at that and pecked the baby's forehead softly.

"Look at his mole.
Just like his daddy."

"Aww you're right.
Baby you don't look like your papa at all.
You just got his cuteness."

The small boy just gurgled at that making his parents coo even more.

♥︎

Damn this was bad, I'm sorry..
I'm currently working on a new story so sorry for not updating.
And I'm not feeling good these past few weeks :(

Cuddle hours: open