♡︎ 𝐇𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐬 ♡︎

(Stan Dreamcatcher, my queens)

Contains: mpreg
Requested by ariasamaerakpoplover

♡︎

History was definitely the most boring lesson ever.

That is a fact, not a thesis.

At least that's what Minho thought. Especially the way how slowly and completely disinterested their teacher talked when she even talked.
Most of the time she would just tell them a page in their book where they would find tasks to do.

Absolutely boring tasks.

The boy was often just sketching his kitties on the side of his worksheet or staring at his boyfriend who was seated beside him with loving eyes who was seated beside him and actually doing the work that has to be done.

In Minho's eyes Jisung was literally the definition of perfection.

His beautiful body that you could hug perfectly, especially his small waist.

His pretty dark hair that felt so soft when you would run your fingers through it.

His cute chubby jeekies that you could smooch and poke.

His big round eyes that would sparkle so brightly when he would look at Minho or talk about their babies.

Yeah their babies.
Jisung would give birth to twins in two and a half months.

You can imagine that the story behind that is not a completely happy one.

Minho got already disowned by his parents after coming out and Jisung was thrown out by his parents after he found out that he was pregnant.

They weren't ready to accept the fact that their son would 'throw his future away like this for a mere high school puppy love with Minho and the consequences that came along with fucking around carelessly and unprotected.'

Or as normal people called it,
their children.

But for Jisung this wasn't a choice,
he would never kill his babies only because his dumb parents felt like it.

Also Minho supported his boyfriend with everything he had.

After he left his old home,
he quickly got a job to afford a very small apartment and his school fees.

And when Jisung got pregnant,
he was already able to afford enough for the both of them.
It wasn't much, it wasn't luxurious or anything and definitely not the best for two newborn babies but it was enough.

Their own small home where nobody would harass them or prevent them from living their dream of being a happy family.

The funny thing is that Minho and Jisung actually met because they sit beside each other during history lessons.

As I already mentioned,
that shit was so boring that both boys had plenty of time to get to know each other.

It wasn't hard for Minho to fall for Jisung,
the latter was just the cutest human being ever.

Especially when he's so shy and blushed so easily.

Just like now.
The younger had caught his boyfriend staring at him and an adorable blush spread over his chubby jeekies almost instantly.

"Stop staring pervert"

he pouted, his hand laying on top of his baby bump.

The babies were awake and happily playing with each other in his belly making Jisung wince slightly.

There wasn't enough room for both of them to stretch but the little ones weren't caring at all,
one shove their feet against Jisung's ribs and the other one was pressing their little butt against Jisung's lung.

"Are you okay there Sungie?"

The younger just shook his head lightly, his lung hurting from the baby.

Minho's face fell immediately and he placed his hand softly over Jisung's that was still resting on top of his bump.

"Are the babies going crazy in there again?"

Nodding softly,
Jisung took Minho's hand and stroked it carefully over his bump so that the little ones would calm down a bit.

One energetic baby was already a handful but two?

Jisung was often impressed by his own body how he managed to handle these two whirlwinds but especially Minho was a big help.

The babies always listened to their daddy so if daddy says that they should quit their playtime, they followed after this order.

And that's what they did now too, after Minho talked to them a bit and gave them some more pets,
the two tiny babies calmed down making Jisung breathe in relief as his lung was now not squished anymore.

"I swear, these two will definitely be a handful when they're born."

The younger huffed.

"But I'm excited.
We'll definitely never get bored with them"

Minho smiled and pecked his lover's chubby jeekie.

♡︎

I'm so tired omg..
I really want holidays...
;-;

This is officially the last request from the ones I got last time I asked for some.

So maybe I'll open requests again soon, let's see~

Take care sweeties 💖