♡︎ 𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐞𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐛 ♡︎

Contains: little space
Little: Minho
Caregiver: Jisung

♡︎

"Minnie baby, it's bath time~"
Jisung sing-song while making his way towards the living room.

Entering the cozy, warm room,
he was met with a little Minho laying on the floor while happily playing with his cat plushies.
He was so focused on making small meowing noises,
he didn't even notice his daddy until the said one knelt down beside him.

"Hi baby"
the younger smiled as he ran his fingers through Minho's soft hair.
The latter just looked up at Jisung with big sparkling eyes.

"Dada."
"Yes cutie?"
Without answering Minho just shove one of his cat plushies in his
daddy's hands and
squealed happily when Jisung took the kitty plushie and booped it's nose with the little one's.

Moving his hands to rub his nose,
he giggled softly at the ticklish feeling of the cat's whiskers.
"Is my baby ticklish, hm?"
Jisung cooed and pecked Minho's cheeks making his baby smile even wider.

"Come on bub, it's time for your bath now. You're daddy's stinky kitten, hm?"
Picking up the still happily giggling baby, Jisung carried him to the bathroom where he had already prepared Minho's favorite bubble bath.

At the sight of his little pink rubber duckie,
the little began to move his legs excitedly and squirmed in Jisung's hold to be placed down.

Fulfilling his baby that wish,
the younger sat Minho on the edge of the bathtub and helped him out of his clothes.
The little was way too deep in his head space to be embarrassed or shy in front of his caregiver and also he had been bathed by Jisung so often already, he's grown to be comfortable with it.

The younger placed his little carefully into the warm water and smiled when the tiny boy began to splash the water while squealing loudly.

Minho really loved bathing,
playing in the warm water while getting all the attention and affection from his daddy.

While Jisung started to clean his baby, the mentally younger was very focused on playing with the rubber duckie.
Whenever he pressed the small toy and the squeaky noises filled the room,
the little started to giggle and pressed it again just to fall into another fit of happy giggles.
For Jisung this was the most precious thing ever.

After he finished washing the little one's hair too,
he crouched down beside the bathtub to press a small kiss on Minho's damp cheek.

"All clean now bub"
he smiled while tapping the little's nose with his finger leaving a tiny amount of foam there.
The small bubbles tickled the tiny boy making him sneeze.
"Aww bless you baby"
Jisung cooed.

Grabbing the towel near the bathtub, the younger guided Minho to stand up and wrapped him into the big fluffy piece of fabric.
The tiny boy just shuffled closer to his caregiver allowing the latter to dry him.

"Dada?"
"Yes bub?"
Looking expectantly at the little, Jisung just got a happy smile from his baby.

"Why are you so cute, hm?"
The younger cooed and pressed a loving kiss on the little's forehead. Minho just nuzzled his face into Jisung's crook of the neck after leaving a sloppy kiss on his daddy's cheek.

After the little got changed into his favorite onesie which was a grey fluffy one with kitty ears,
Jisung carried him to their bedroom.

Laying the sleepy boy down on the mattress, he pulled the covers over him, placed the kitty plushies beside him and caressed the little one's soft cheeks.

But since he knew his boy,
Jisung lifted the duvet to lay himself beside the mentally younger who immediately snuggled into his caregiver's side and placed his head on Jisung's warm chest.

Waiting for his daddy to finally begin their little ritual,
he sighed softly as the younger began to pet his hair, combing the soft strands that smelled like peaches and orange.

Not even five minutes later the tiny boy was already deep asleep purring lightly at the comforting sension.

Jisung just smiled at his
adorable baby,
Minho might not be the most talkative little but he was a very happy one that had such a deep love for his daddy.

Pecking the sleeping one's head carefully to not disturb his sleep,
he broke out into a smile hearing the boy's small mumbles and hugged him closer.

"Dada."

"I love you too baby."

♡︎