♥︎ 𝐏𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 ♥︎

Contains: little space
Caregiver: Hyunjin
Little: Seungmin

♥︎

The dorm was quiet.

Actually too quiet for a dorm with a little but that was normal.

Seungmin wasn't all hyper
and energetic.
He was more the quiet type of a little, often played by himself, wasn't clingy and didn't talk at all.

The only exception was when he was with his caregiver.

When Hyunjin was around Seungmin would cling to him all the time like a baby koala and babble some incoherent words to himself.

Seungmin might look independent but when he wanted Hyunjin,
there was no way to change his mind about it.

Right now Seungmin was sitting on the living room floor and had played with his blocks just minutes ago.

Chan and Hyunjin had left for a regular check up at the doctor's a while ago and after 30 minutes being alone Seungmin realized the absence of his daddy.

He looked around frantically and teared up at the thought that Hyunjin has left him.

Quiet sobs left his mouth as the first tears ran down his chubby cheeks.

"Da- da.."

he mumbled sadly.

Luckily Minho was just about to check up on the little and immediately crouched in front of Seungmin noticing his state.

"What's wrong puppy?"

The younger just looked at him with big teary eyes and quivering lips.

"Dada."

"I know you want your daddy
but he's at the doctor's now.
Can you wait a little bit more puppy? Minho hyung will even watch your favorite movie with you!"

But hearing that he won't get his caregiver anytime soon made the poor boy just cry even more.

"Felix can you get Seungmin's dog plushie please?
If that doesn't calm him down,
we'll have to call Hyunjin."

Minho shouted while softly stroking the littles back in attempt to calm him down.

But as predicted even his favorite plushie couldn't bring the needed comfort.

"That's it, I'm calling Hyunjin."

Fortunately he accepted the call immediately, already having a bad feeling about receiving this call although the members knew that he was busy.

"Minho hyung? What's wrong?"

"You have to come back home as fast as possible. Seungmin is missing you and we can't calm him down."

"Oh my poor baby. I'm on my way."

🌿

The sound of the front door opening sounded like the biggest gift in years, expecially to Seungmin.

"Dada!"

he squeaked happily and made grabby hands towards the older,
the sadness long forgotten.

"Aww I heard my baby missed me badly~"

Hyunjin cooed as he picked Seungmin up and placed him on his lap after sitting down on the couch.

The little just giggled cutely and nuzzled his face in his daddy's chest.

"Missed chu~"

The taller squealed internally at the younger boys cuteness.

"Daddy missed you too puppy!"

he said as he ran his fingers through the smallers hair and kissed his soft cheeks.

But Seungmin had already drifted off to sleep instantly, exhausted from all the crying and feeling warm and safe in the embrace of his caregiver.

♥︎