♡︎ 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲 ♡︎

Contains: little space, hybrids
Caregivers: Minho, Chan
Littles: Jisung, Felix
(Chanlix as today's special guests uwu)
Requested by voldyhasnonosey

♡︎

"Lixie~"

Jisung whined as he rolled around on the floor hugging his cat plushie tightly to his chest.

The freckled boy just tilted his head a bit watching his friend with worried eyes.

"What sungie?"

"Daddy still not here"

the little squirrel boy pouted and nuzzled his face in his stuffie.

"Dada said Lino hyung will come back in an hour."

This made Jisung just whine even more as he curled up in a small ball, his fluffy squirrel tail tightly wrapped around himself.

He was really clingy to his daddy and although he loved spending time with his best friend and playing together, he missed Minho a lot.

He was a very sensitive little and being away for too long from his caregiver had a great impact on him.

The latter had just left thirty minutes ago but for small sungie it felt like years.

"Daddy no like sungie anymore"

he whispered sadly,
his pout just growing even more.

The cat hybrid began to panic as Jisung's bottom lip started to wobble and big doe eyes glistened with tears.

Not knowing what to do,
Felix swung his cat tail to Jisung's jeekie and tried to tickle the boy with the end of his fluffy tail.

But the little squirrel just cried even louder and hid his face under his fluffy tail.

He had probably slipped even deeper into his head space.

The cat hybrid hurriedly ran into their kitchen where Chan was making soup for the two littles.

"Dada!"

The oldest turned around to lift his little up frowning as he noticed his baby's upset state.

"What's wrong little one?
Where's Sungie?"

"Sungie sad"

the kitty boy pouted and snuggled his face in Chan's crook of the neck.

That alarmed the oldest,
with his kitty baby in his arms he made his way to the living room.

Both were greeted with the sight of a small shaking ball and Felix teared up as well seeing his best friend like this.

Kneeling down, Chan carefully petted the small boy's head.

"Sungie~
What's wrong sweetie?"

"Daddy~"

the small squirrel just sniffled slightly.

"Dada call lino hyung."

Chan nodded in agreement and pulled out his phone.

After he had dialed Minho's number, the latter picked up at the second ring.

"Hello?
Chan hyung?
Is something with sungie?"

"Can you please hurry up?
Your baby is really sad,
he misses you a lot."

"Oh my poor baby.
Can you give him the phone?"

"Sure."

Chan nudged Jisung's shoulder softly and handed him the small device.

"Sungie baby,
can you hear me?"

"Daddy~"

"Shh baby, it's okay.
Listen to daddy, yeah?
I'll come to get you now, okay?
Just be patient for a few more minutes.
I love you baby.
Be there in a few~"

And with that the older hung up.

The little squirrel boy just pouted again and curled back into a ball,
his hands tightly clasped around Chan's phone as if it was part of his daddy.

The minutes went by but felt like eternity to the three, especially Jisung.

Felix was still in Chan's embrace on his lap getting rocked back and forth softly by his caregiver.

When someone finally knocked on the door Jisung jumped and sprinted as fast as possible to the door.

Ripping the door open he flew into his daddy's arms making the latter almost fall over.

The younger's squirrel tail tightly wrapped itself around Minho's waist as if he would disappear if Jisung wouldn't hold him tightly to him.

"Oh my sweet baby.
Did you miss me hm?"

The little squirrel baby just nodded sadly and nuzzled his face in Minho's shoulder.

Cooing the older just pressed a loving kiss on the side of Jisung's head.

"I missed my baby so much too."

"Daddy no leave again."

Tightening his hug a bit more,
he pecked the young boy's chubby jeekies softly.

"Daddy won't leave his baby alone, I promise."

♡︎

How old are you? uwu
(I'm really curious about that tho!)