♡︎ 𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐡𝐨 ♡︎

Contains: mpreg, family
Requested by @jisungsclown

♡︎

"Wooyoung, stay beside me!
And San, don't drop your stuffie!"

Jisung said sternly as he pulled his oldest son beside him with a bit force, grabbing his hand to prevent him from running off again.

Meanwhile the younger of the two boys just looked around in wonder, completely in his own world, almost dropping his stuffie again.

"Whose idea was it to send me shopping alone with these two?"

Jisung muttered as he took the dog plushie from San and stuffed it in his bag.

"Papa no! Shiber!"

"You'll lose him if I let him stay with you. In my bag he's safe and won't get lost. I'll take good care of him, okay?"

Sulking, the toddler just grabbed his papa's hand and held it tightly.

Wooyoung on the other hand was pulling on Jisungs hand again, wanting to go here and there whenever he saw something eye-catching.

Jisung was so relieved when they finally reached their last destination, a little diner where they'll meet up with Minho for lunch.

They had spent half of the day shopping clothes for the boys and it was exhausting.

Especially with these two energetic and impatient whirlwinds.

And his little daughter wasn't that happy either.

Complaining about the noises from the outside and that her papa was walking so much, she was constantly kicking and squirming making it very uncomfortable for Jisung.

Plus carrying all the shopping bags he shouldn't carry, his back was killing him and his feet were swollen.

He just wanted a nice bath, a massage and cuddles.

And a calm baby girl.

"Papa come on, daddy is there!"

Wooyoung squeaked excitedly, let go of Jisungs hand and ran towards his dad, who catched him and picked him up in his arms, nuzzling their noses together.

San just copied his big brother and waddled after him to his daddy,
who crouched down to pick him up with his other arm.

When Jisung reached their reserved table, he let himself flop down on the chair with a huff.

Placing the shopping bags down beside him, he stretched himself, feeling his little girl stretching as well.

Meanwhile Minho had placed his sons down on the free chairs and went around the table to greet his husband with a kiss.

"Hello beautiful~
how was your day?"

"I'll tell you after we ordered,
I just need a minute to catch my breath, okay?"

Minho just smiled and nodded, leaving another kiss on Jisungs forehead and greeting his daughter with a small pet.