♥︎ 𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲 𝐤𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬 ♥︎

Contains: mpreg, hybrids
Both are kitty hybrids uwu
Requested by _STRAYSTAY

♥︎

"Jinnie~"

Seungmin pouted as he waddled
into his husband's office space,
his black tail swinging softly behind him.

"What is it baby?"

The older smiled at his adorable lover, his heart jumping at the pout.

"Cuddles."

"Cuddles, hm?
Come here then"

Hyunjin patted his thighs and let his husband sit down on his lap,
immediately burying his face in the other's shoulder.

"How are my favorite tiny
kitties doing?"

"Babies are awake right now, they've been kicking me the whole past hour"

Seungmin giggled as his husband let his hands wander under his sweater,
caressing the cute six months baby bump.

"Jinnie~
Your hands are cold.
Babies don't like it."

The ravenette just chuckled,
his black furry ears twitching cheekily.

Indeed the two tiny babies were protesting and kicking at their daddy's palm, not quite happy about the cold touch from the outside.

"I'm sorry kitties, daddy's sorry~"

Seungmin smiled and
kissed Hyunjin's cheek,
his tail swinging in happiness.

"I think they forgive you."

"Oh really? I'm glad then~"

"And Jinnie?"

"Yes baby?"

"I'm tired but I can't sleep when you're not with me"

The younger looked at his husband with big sad eyes, his ears dropping again.

"I'll finish this document quickly and then I'll immediately follow you, okay?"

"Okay"

The ravenette pouted and gave Hyunjin a quick peck on the lips before standing up and waddling to their bedroom.

When the older entered their bedroom about half an hour later, Seungmin was already curled up into  a small ball, drowning in one of his husband's big hoodies.

With a soft smile on his face Hyunjin lifted the duvet up and snuggled under the sheets, the younger kitty boy immediately cuddling closer.

"My tired baby, hm?"

He cooed and pressed a soft kiss on the ravenette's head right between his fluffy ears.

Seungmin just hummed softly and buried his face deeper in Hyunjin's chest, inhaling the calming scent of his husband.

Their babies were already sleeping,
making no movement as they rested in their papa's belly.

Reaching behind him, the older got his husband's puppy plushie and placed it between them right beside Seungmin's baby bump so it wouldn't get squished when they younger tried to shift closer to Hyunjin.

"Jinnie~"

"Yes baby, I'm right here."

Hyunjin wasn't sure if his lover was already sleeping but the way he purred quietly as his tiny hands gripped on his husband's hoodie.

And the younger often sleep-talked although most of his words were babbles about his husband or their little babies.

Smiling softly, the older caressed Seungmin's cheek gently and pressed another kiss on his husband's forehead.

"Sleep well my love." 

♥︎

I'm sorry it's so short, I really had no fucking idea what to write so I hope you can live with some cuddles ;-;

But let me tell y'all one thing:

Everyone who loved tap will adore the story I'm currently writing uwu