[TW] ♥︎ 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 ♥︎

Contains: mpreg, death
(sideship Changlix)

[TRIGGER WARNING:
CONTAINS CHARACTER DEATH]

♥︎

"Can't you just stay here Jinnie?"

The brunette pouted as he looked up at his husband with big puppy eyes.

Hyunjin gave Seungmin a soft smile as he gently cupped the younger's cheek with his warm hand.

"It's the last one today angel,
you know that.
After that I'll quit,
I won't enter a racing car again.
Okay, maybe on a convention for photos but not for races"

the blonde chuckled but Seungmin couldn't help but pout even more.

"Drive safely, yeah?
Promise me to come home safely."

The brunette's eyes started to sparkle as tears began to gather in them, Hyunjin smiled sadly before he pressed a long soft kiss on his husband's forehead.

"I always return safely Minnie,
was there ever a time I didn't?
I can't just leave my two sunshines like this, right?"

he cooed and pressed another few kisses on the younger's head while his hands found their way to Seungmin's round belly.

Only two more months and their little girl would be here with them.

He gently ran his hand over the soft fabric of the younger's sweater feeling his daughter moving against his palm.

"Lix will stay here with you and I'll be back in no time like always.
You'll watch me on the TV and cheer for me like always and once I'm home we can finally focus completely on us and the little one.
Okay angel?"

The brunette nodded softly and wrapped his arms around the taller's waist, hugging him as close as possible without squishing his baby.

Hyunjin returned the hug,
letting his head rest on top of the younger's while both enjoyed the closeness and warmth of each other.

The sound of the doorbell ringing cut the small moment short though, Changbin had arrived to pick Hyunjin up and drop off his boyfriend.

Opening the front door,
the blonde was immediately shoved aside and a very energetic Felix hopped towards Seungmin just to engulf his friend in a tight hug.

"Hi Hyunjin, are you ready to bring your last win back home?"

Changbin smiled cheekily as he watched his own boyfriend suffocating Seungmin in affection.

"Yeah let's get this over with.
I don't want to keep my babies with your crazy boyfriend for too long."

"Hey! I heard that"

Felix whined and pitched the youngest's cheeks again.

"Just the truth."

Hyunjin shrugged and walked up to Seungmin to give him one last kiss on his soft pink lips.

"See you later angel, I love you~"