♥︎ 𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 ♥︎

Contains: mpreg

♥︎

It was a hot summer night in Seoul and a certain puppy boy was tossing and turning in his bed.

It was just way too warm to find a comfortable position to sleep and being heavily pregnant didn't make that easier.

If he would lie on his back,
the baby would be too heavy on his spine.

If he lies on the side,
the baby would start kicking his bladder or ribs in protest,
not very comfortable either.

Seungmin strongly believed that there wasn't even one position the baby wouldn't complain about.

But who is he to blame the poor kid, being almost full term also meant that the space in his tummy was limited.

Also the baby was a bit bigger than average babies because of
'Hyunjins tall-ass-genes'
Seungmin would say.

The younger had a quite petite body so of course he struggled a lot with carrying such a big baby.

Back and pelvis pains, swollen feet and leg cramps had been his constant companions for the past few months.

♥︎

With a sigh he finally settled on his left side for about 10 minutes until a certain someone decided to motivate his papa energetically for another trip to the bathroom.

"Seriously, do you even sleep baby?! Give your papa some rest, will you!"

Seungmin whispered with a slightly scolding and annoyed tone.

Don't get him wrong, he loves his child very much but getting no sleep at all makes even a patient person like Seungmin lose his patience at some point.

Groaning he stood up,
quietly left the bedroom to not wake his boyfriend and made his way to the bathroom to do his business.

Meanwhile Hyunjin,
the light sleeper he is,
still woke up after feeling the weight of the other side of the bed dissappear.

"Minnie?"

he asked with a groggy voice.

"In the bathroom!"

came a shout back from somewhere in the apartment.

After another 5 minutes the puppy boy waddled back into the bedroom and Hyunjin couldn't help but coo at the sight seeing Seungmin yawn cutely with his tousled hair and his oversized pastel blue shirt draped over his big tummy.

"Come here love"

the older said lifting the duvet for his boyfriend.

The latter gladly slipped beside him and snuggled his face into Hyunjins chest.

"I turned up the A/C.
I hope you can sleep better now."

"I hope so too, thank you Jinnie."

♥︎

But guess who had other plans than sleeping.

"Jinnie~
Please tell your kid that it should go to sleep as well.
It obviously won't listen to me."

"Baby~
be thankful to your papa that he takes good care of you and grand him some rest, hm?"

the taller spoke after slipping his hand under Seungmin's shirt to caress the bump fondly.

"You can play in there tomorrow all you want but in order to do that you need to rest as well."

After some more coaxing and gently touches from his dad the small child eventually calmed and fell asleep.

"Good night little one.
Daddy loves you~"

Hyunjin spoke softly to the baby and pressed a light kiss on top of the tummy.

"And I love you too puppy"

he said pecking the youngers lips.

"I love you too Jinnie."

And with that the soon to be parents wandered off to sleep as well.

♥︎

I'm not sure about this one 😐
But it's the longest one shot so far 💖