♡︎ 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 ♡︎

Contains: mpreg, arranged marriage
Requested by aarthitae

♡︎

Jisung sat on the neatly folded
duvet on their bed, staring down at his fingers where he played with the golden ring.

He had always dreamt about
getting married at the beach near
his hometown, how he'd kiss the person he dearly loved on the lips and get a soft smile and heart eyes in return.

He had dreamt of getting the love returned he gave into the relationship that would be his forever.

But ever since his surname had changed into Lee, things went downhill.

Because Jisung had gotten married in a big church, celebrating in a huge expensive hotel afterwards.

And his husband hadn't given
him heart eyes and shy smiles,
a glare and the smallest peck possible was everything he had gotten.

Minho hated his husband and that not even because Jisung was unattractive,
unfriendly or not his type.

The reason was quite simple and called arranged marriage.

Two young boys were forced to be together forever and to leave their free years behind just for a next-level business relationship for their parents.

And Minho wasn't having that.

The life in the Lee household was quite loveless and quiet in general because the older simply ignored his husband, the only time they actually had some good time together was when they had been on their honeymoon in Thailand.

It's been almost three months since they returned and ever since then it seemed like Minho had forgotten everything that had been between them and Jisung had been very hurt at first.

He didn't understand why his husband had made him feel loved just to dump him the next moment.

But too many weeks had passed and the younger became used to the cold atmosphere although he secretly hoped that Minho would change his mind again.

As long as the ravenette behaved so heartlessly, Jisung had decided to keep his secret well…

a secret.

Because as the days had gone by
and had turned into weeks,
the chubby cheeked boy had begun
to feel quite sick, puking, stomach aches and a bad fever had knocked him out completely.

But while the fever passed, the puking stayed and returned out of the blue, letting Jisung eat nothing else but toast with tea.

Contrary to what he had expected,
he still gained weight although he barely ate anything.

The blonde wasn't dense,
he could easily put one and one together.

He smiled softly as he let his hand rest under his baggy sweater on the tiny bump, his beloved little baby.

"Are you having a stomach ache again?"