♥︎ 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐢𝐭 ♥︎

Contains: mpreg, birth

♥︎

"Are you ready Minnie?"

Hyunjin voiced out while studying the youngers face.

The question was actually quite useless since the smaller male was literally shaking from nervousness.

"Yeah just give me a minute"

Seungmin answered while breathing out heavily.

The older male just gave their intertwined hands a gentle squeeze and stroked a few stray strands of hair behind his husbands ear.

They were currently standing in front of the hospital, already a few minutes too late to their appointment cause Seungmin had panicked a little.

He was about to get induced since their baby girl didn't seem to have the intention of coming out anytime soon even after 41 weeks already.

"We can go now, I'm ready."

Despite his strong inner will of just turning back to go back home and bury himself under tons of fluffy blankets, Seungmin was actually the
one to go first pulling Hyunjin along.

It's now or never and in a few hours he'll have his daughter in his arms. Hopefully.

♥︎

After getting checked in and having a short introduction to the nurse and doctor, they sat now in one of those loveless hospital rooms for normal patients.

They were glad that they had gotten a single room so they had some privacy.

Seungmin had gotten the medication to initiate his labor but so far he didn't feel any different, no trace of a single contraction.

His baby girl was happily moving around as much as the remaining room allowed her.

She was probably not aware that she'll have to leave her current home really soon.

The doctor had recommended that he should try to sleep a bit, the coming hours of labor will get exhausting enough so every bit of relaxation is very welcomed at this point.

While Seungmin was laying on the bed with eyes closed, Hyunjin was outside of the room calling his and Seungmins parents.

It was just to inform them about the current situation, they will get there the next day to welcome their granddaughter.

Of course they were excited but both Seungmin and Hyunjin decided that it would just add more stress to both of them if they had their parents with them during the whole process.

And of course they want some quality time with their daughter alone first.

After finishing both calls, Hyunjin quietly entered the room again and sat down beside the hospital bed.

The younger had fallen asleep despite the little girl's harsh movements, the induction seems to start having an effect.