♥︎ 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 ♥︎

Contains: mpreg

♥︎

Seungmin was beautiful.

That's what Hyunjin thought.

The younger was beautiful in literally every aspect.

His pretty brown locks that covered his forehead, his caramel-colored sparkling eyes, his peach colored lips that tasted like Seungmin's favorite cherry-flavored chapstick.

His cute giggles when Hyunjin would pepper his face with little kisses, his perfect body size to embrace in a warm hug, his soft small hands that fit so perfectly in Hyunjin's big ones.

Seungmin was beautiful standing there in the park under the cherry trees, his cream-colored coat slightly waving in the chilly spring wind,
his eyes sparkling in amazement as he watched the light pink cherry blossom petals flying around.

The rays of the slowly setting sun gave him an angel-like appearance, a goldish glow highlighting his cheekbones and resting on his chestnut-brown hair strands.

Seungmin was beautiful,
his hands resting so naturally on his tiny almost four months baby bump, the shiny golden ring on his ring finger reflecting the sunlight.

He turned around to face his husband, a smile just as blinding as the setting sun on his face making the older smile widely as well.

Hyunjin took out Seungmin's camera and blew a kiss to the younger,
the brunette giggled softly as he catched it and a rosy blush spread over his cheeks.

His hands automatically went back to rest on his belly and the older captured the beautiful moment.

Seungmin was happily and proudly smiling in the camera, his cheekies still covered with a peachy dust and pastel pink petals surrounding him.

Yeah, Seungmin was beautiful.

♥︎

Short but beautiful just like Seungmin.