♥︎ 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 ♥︎

Contains: fluff, anger, disappointment
Requested by hyunjinponytail

Contains: fluff, anger, disappointment Requested by hyunjinponytail

The ending is little bit different uwu

♥︎

'Damn it's been 50 minutes already, why isn't he here yet'
Seungmin thought as he stood there freezing in the cold November air.

Hyunjin and he wanted to go on a little date in a new Cafe that had just recently opened right around the corner.
But there was no trace of the older and slowly but surely Seungmin began to lose hope.
'He probably forgot again although I even texted him this morning as a reminder'.

Fishing out his phone from his pocket, he dialed his boyfriend's number with freezing fingers.
After some ringing, Hyunjin finally answered with a cheery
"Hello Minnie, what is it?"
"Don't 'hello Minnie' me"
Seungmin grumbled angrily.

"Why, what did I do?"
Hyunjin asked concerned.
"What you did? You didn't arrive on time to our date! And don't you dare tell me you forgot about it again!" "Minnie listen, I-"
"No you listen to me! I even texted you this morning so you won't forget again. You could have just put a reminder in your phone if you know you could possibly forget about it, it's not that difficult! Am I really that unimportant to you that you always forget about me?"
The younger screamed angrily in his phone. Tears of anger and sadness had began to pour out of his eyes.

"Minnie baby, I was dancing and forgot about the time. Really!" "Hyunjin, this excuse is so old, even my great grandmother knows it.
Just stop it, don't try to contact me the next few days. I need a break from this. From us."

"No Minnie please"
Hyunjin whimpered in his phone.
You could hear he was crying too by now.
"Please don't do this to yourself, to me. To us."
"Hyunjin no. Give me time.."
".. Okay. Don't forget that I love you, yeah?"

But Seungmin had already hung up. He was just so unbelievably upset.
It was not the first time Hyunjin had just forgotten about him and the reasons were never something excusable for the younger.

♥︎

Three days.
It's been three days since their fight and both felt terrible.
Despite Seungmins wish that Hyunjin shouldn't contact him, the latter had texted so many times and had even called about 20 times a day.

But the younger never reacted to any of them.
He felt horrible.
He felt so ashamed of himself for getting so upset about such a stupid reason, he felt like some possessive dramatic teenager.
All he did the last days was sulking in his bed and cuddling with his puppy plushie he got from his boyfriend on the date of their 2 years anniversary.

Hyunjin and dates.
It was actually a wonder that he had remembered their anniversary.
He often just gets distracted by God knows what and simply forgets.

That's why Seungmin was upset too, he accused his boyfriend for a thing that was always like that and will probably never change.
Yeah, it might be true that Hyunjin could just write it in his mobile calendar but if he even forgets that what can you do about it?

But the thing that made Seungmins heart bleed the most was that he didn't respond to Hyunjins
'I love you'.
The older must feel absolutely horrible and heartbroken.

And Seungmin missed Hyunjin so damn much.
His hugs, his cuddles,
his kisses,
his stupid overly dramatic behavior, his tall body frame which Seungmin can hug so perfectly,
his long hair the younger can braid when he's bored.

With a huff he stood up and changed into one of the oversized hoodies he stole from his boyfriend and made his way to Hyunjins apartment afterwards.

♥︎

It took Seungmin literally
5 minutes to finally knock softly on the door.
(Hey, you wanna come in?)
The guilt was eating him alive and tears were streaming down his cheeks.
Although he tried his best to wipe them away with his sweater paws, it was no use.
They were quickly replaced by new ones.

As Hyunjin opened the door, Seungmin cried out as he practically jumped into the olders arms.
The older was fast to wrap his arms tightly around his small boyfriend and held him tightly in his embrace while he buried his face in the youngers shoulder.

Both just took a moment to enjoy the feeling of having each other close again.
Eventually a muffled
"I'm so sorry"
was heard from Seungmin but it was barely understandable because of how much the latter had his face buried in his boyfriend's neck.

"It's okay Minnie, I'm so sorry too." Looking up at Hyunjin, the younger just sniffled slightly and pouted.
The older gently placed his hands on Seungmins cheeks and wiped away the remaining tears.
Pressing a soft kiss on his forehead, he just hugged him close again.

"I'm just glad you're here in my arms, that's all I need."
"Jinnie?"
"Hm?"
"I love you too. So much"

♥︎

Hope you like it uwu