♡︎ 𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 ♡︎

(This song fits just perfectly)

Contains: little space
Caregiver: Jisung
Little: Minho
Requested by straykids2011

♡︎

"Baby~
Daddy made some cookies for his favorite boy"

Jisung sang as he walked into the living room, a plate with freshly baked cookies in his hand.

At his daddy's voice Minho looked up and his eyes began to sparkle at the sight of the sweet treats.

The mentally older had sat down on their couch and patted his thighs for his little to come over.
But the tiny boy just looked at Jisung and reached out his arms making grabby hands towards him.

"Aww did my baby slip while daddy was in the kitchen, hm?"

Jisung cooed after he had stood up and picked Minho up.
The little just nuzzled his nose wordlessly against his caregiver's fluffy cheek and tightened his grip around the mentally older's neck.

After Jisung had sat down on the couch again with his baby on his lap, Minho just cuddled closer to his daddy, his thumb automatically going to his mouth to suck on it softly.

"Do you want to have a cookie peach?"

Not understanding a single thing from what Jisung has said,
the little boy looked up at his daddy and began to smile when Jisung smiled at him.

If his daddy likes it,
he must like it too.

The mentally older reached out and grabbed a cookie.
Breaking it into smaller pieces,
Jisung held one of the smaller ones in front of Minho's mouth.

The little took his thumb out of his mouth and let himself get fed by his daddy.

The mentally older just watched his baby munching the piece of cookie happily with sparkling eyes.

He was so whipped for his little boy, Minho was just so absolutely adorable when he slipped into his head space.

It was just the cutest thing when he often just sat on the living room floor playing with his plushies or drawing in one of his coloring books with his tongue sticking out of his mouth in pure concentration.

And what Minho absolutely loved was cuddling.
Normally Jisung was the cuddlier one in their relationship but in his head space Minho was almost always near his daddy.

He loved being carried,
he loved sleeping on top of his caregiver while the latter held him close petting his hair,
he loved getting kisses from his daddy.

Minho had finished his cookie and was now leaning against his daddy's chest, his head resting on Jisung's shoulder while he listened to the latter's soothing voice as he read his baby a Christmas story.

Every now and then the little smiled or giggled when Jisung changed his voice to emphasize a character of the book making the latter smile as well at the adorable sounds.

But as the time passed,
the calming voice,
the slight scent of freshly baked cookies that still lingered in the air and warmth radiating from his daddy lulled the tiny boy into a deep slumber.

Jisung put the book beside him and wrapped his arms around his sleeping baby pressing a soft kiss on top of the boy's head.

"Sweet dreams my little peach."

♡︎

Tiny Minho uwu

Yeah I know it wasn't exactly the request but I couldn't bring myself to write the other one, sorry ;-;

ANYWAYS THANKS FOR 38K READS 💖