♡︎ 𝐒𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 ♡︎

Contains: little space
Caregiver: Minho
Little: Jisung

♡︎

Summer had ended and the cold and rainy season had just begun.

And of course Jisung had been so careless to go outside without a jacket leading him to catch a very bad cold.

Whenever he got sick he mostly slipped automatically due to the caused stress from the sickness.

But this time it was a little bit different. Jisung got a fever as well and slipped into baby space making it extremely hard for his caregiver.

He was always whining and cried a lot, expecially when Minho had to leave the room to get something to eat for example.

He also slept very bad because he felt hot and had a hard time breathing due to his snotty nose.

Yeah the poor boy hated being sick like this and Minho hated it as well.

He can't stand seeing his baby in pain and discomfort.

♡︎

"C'mon baby, open up~"

Minho said trying to convince Jisung to take his bottle of warm milk.

But the baby just turned his head away, dodging the bottle skillfully.

"I know you don't want to but you need to eat something so that you can get well soon, hm?"

The little just looked at his caregiver with big eyes, not really understanding a word.

In his despair Minho just did the only thing he knew would work.

He poked Jisungs cheeks lightly because he knew that the baby would open his mouth to giggle at this feeling.

Using this chance Minho quickly put the bottle to the youngers mouth and prayed that his idea would work.

Too shocked to even realize that he was tricked the little began to suck on the bottle out of habit.

"There you go little one~
you can take a nap after that"

Minho cooed while slowly rocking the baby in his arms.

After finishing half of the bottle, Jisungs eyes slowly but surely closed as he slumped against his caregivers chest.

"Eating is exhausting, I know"

Minho whispered getting a sniffle in return.

Carefully taking the bottle out of the younger boys grasp and placing it on the nightstand the older pulled out a handkerchief from his pocket and wiped the snot from Jisungs nose.

After making sure his baby was fast asleep, Minho layed him on the bed and covered him with a light fluffy blanket, of course making sure to put Jisungs favorite squirrel plushie right beside him.

Pressing a short kiss on the littles forehead he switched off the lights.

"Sleep tight my baby."

♡︎