♥︎ 𝐅𝐚𝐫𝐦 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 ♥︎

Contains: mpreg, birth, male breastfeeding
Requested by Rosedukie

♥︎

The sun had just risen leaving the corn fields and the little farm house in a golden glow but Hyunjin was already up watering the plants in the big greenhouse while his husband was waddling over to the barn to feed and let the chicken out.

A sigh left him as he stood up from picking up the bucket with seeds,
his hand automatically going to support his aching back.

Seungmin loved living on a farm together with his beloved husband but being pregnant didn't mean he wouldn't have to do his tasks he regularly did.

Of course Hyunjin already tried to do the more physically exhausting things, he didn't want the younger to miscarry or go in early labor because of some stupid work.

But still it was simply impossible for him to do everything alone.

A happy bark made him snap out of his trance and Seungmin immediately smiled when their bernese mountain dog came running to him,
his fluffy tail wagging happily.

"Good morning Jae~"

he petted the dog's head
who hopped excitedly on his spot,
hoping for his owner to play with him.

"I'm sorry buddy,
I can't play with you.
You'll have to wait for Jinnie to do so,
hm?"

The black dog just barked and followed the brunette towards the barn, not leaving his side at all.

Seungmin fed the chickens and collected the fresh eggs from the nests until a sudden strong pain in his belly and back made him groan,
the egg falling out of his hand accidentally.

Jae immediately rushed over to lick the raw egg from the floor, smearing the yolk around his mouth like a little pup.

"Please not now baby, can you take your time and come later please?
Daddy has stuff to do,
the plants won't water themselves"

The boy breathed as he rubbed his aching tummy receiving a strong kick from his unborn.

"I guess that's a no."

The chickens were already
looking at the boy expectantly,
not understanding why Seungmin hadn't let them out yet but the boy's priority was definitely something else right now.

He already had a bad feeling because he hadn't got a lot of rest last night from minor contractions but he had hoped that he would have been able to work at least until noon.

And he also hadn't said anything to his husband because he didn't want to worry Hyunjin unnecessarily.

While Jae was still trying his best to lick the last remaining parts of the egg from the floor, Seungmin collected the other eggs fastly and placed them on the nearby hay bales, fearing that he could drop the whole package with the next contraction.

He sat down on the hay bales as well, his hand rubbing his bump feeling his muscles tightening again making him blink his tears away.