[TW] ♥︎ 𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐥𝐲 ♥︎

Contains: sadness

♥︎

"Minnie?"

"Minnie baby?"

"Puppy?"

No reaction from the boy that sat emtionless on their bed.

Seungmin was so spaced out,
he was probably not even in this universe anymore.

Shaking the younger's shoulder softly, Hyunjin finally got his boyfriend's attention.

Or at least that's what he thought since the younger had turned his head towards him.

The dull look on his love's face and the missing sparkle in the younger's eyes made him frown.

Cupping Seungmin's cheeks softly with his own big hands, he drew small patterns with his thumb on the milky white skin.

He was so pale and his cheeks had sunken in over the past few weeks, probably from not eating properly.

Dark circles decorated the area around his eyes, the young boy just looked sick.

He looked so broken.

"Minnie.
What's wrong?"

But Seungmin just stared back if he even stared at Hyunjin, actually he was just staring holes through the older's head.

"Am I allowed to feel like this?"

"Puppy, feel like what?"

Exhausted

Unloved

Like a burden

A shame

Ugly

Tired

Of living

"Lonely."

"Baby, look at me.
Please."

Giving Seungmin's cheeks light pads, he finally got the younger's full attention this time.

Hyunjin's heart hurt seeing the love of his life like this, so helpless.

"I know it's hard.
I know it's a challenge every single day.

And I know I won't be able to take this loneliness completely from you.

But I can promise you to be here for you.

Every single day.

I'll wait for you here with open arms, give you hugs and cuddles,
make you laugh or cry with you.

I'll be here to take the pain away as much as I can and I won't let you down baby.

Don't give up on yourself yet,
take my hand when it's hard and I'll lend you back to the right way when everything is too dark around you.

I'm here Minnie, we can be lonely together, okay?"

But Seungmin just stared at Hyunjin with tears running down his cheeks, his own heart crying out in pain but also because of another feeling.

A warm feeling.

He felt welcome,
the loneliness disappearing for a moment.

A small smile found it's way on the boy's face as he lifted his own hand to put it on top of Hyunjin's that was still resting on his cheek.

Leaning his face against the touch of the older, he smiled softly through tears.

"Thank you."

♥︎

🖤