♥︎ 𝐍𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐬 ♥︎

Contains: fluff, mpreg

♥︎

Silence.

Total silence is what greeted Hyunjin when he opened the door to his and Seungmins shared apartment after a long stressful day at work.

Normally their small dog Kkami would come dashed around the corner to greet his other owner with barks and wiggle his tail excitedly.

Also Seungmin would already wait for him and greet him with a "Welcome home Jinnie~"
or something along those lines.

But not today.

The total silence honestly scared Hyunjin a bit.

Fearing that something was seriously wrong with his pregnant husband he quickly took off his shoes and coat and went to the living room in a fast pace.

But the sight that greeted him there made his worry disappear in no time.

Seungmin just sat there on the couch peacefully sleeping with Kkami napping on top of his bump.

The TV was still playing some random movie in the background but it was apparently that boring that both his puppies had wandered off to dreamland.

Hyunjin quietly took out his phone from his pocket to capture this cute moment.

After that he made his way silently to take a seat next to his husband and picked up Kkami thinking that it actually must be very uncomfortable for the baby to have a dog sleeping on it

Although he can kinda comprehend the puppy's choice of a napping place, Seungmin is very warm and who would reject cuddling with Kim Seungmin?

Kkami began to squirm in his grip now that he had to leave his comfortable spot.

After Hyunjin had put the dog down on his lap, the puppy immediately hopped off and returned to Seungmin again, this time laying beside him.

Ever since Seungmin started showing the little dog had been very protective over his owner.

He practically never left Seungmins side, even went into the shower with him.

Sometimes Seungmin would tease Hyunjin because the latter would behave like he was jealous of their dog.

Which he really was sometimes
but he would never admit that.

Carefully the older brushed some stray strands from his husband's forehead and softly caressed the latter's cheek in attempt to wake him up gently.

The smallers eyes fluttered open after a while and he took his sweet time to blink the sleep away and yawn extensively.

"Had a good nap love?"

The older asked while watching the sleepy boy in front of him.

"Yeah, Kkami kept me great company"

the latter answered with a hoarse voice.

"I noticed that.
Wasn't it uncomfortable?
I mean the additional weight on top of our little one?"

"Kkami isn't that heavy and actually it was quite nice.
He's like a furry heat pad.
A cute one.
And the baby didn't complain,
it would have kicked Kkami down from his spot if it weren't okay with that.
Guess it enjoyed the warmth as well."

Hyunjin just followed the others words and nodded absentmindedly.

"If you say so.
You wanna have some tea?"

"That would be nice, thank you."

Standing up Hyunjin made his way to the kitchen and prepared two cups of steaming tea.

After he returned he placed them on the coffee table to let the tea cool off a bit and cuddled up to Seungmins free side.

Placing his hand on top of the other's bulging tummy, he began to draw different shapes with his thumb on the fabric of Seungmins hoodie.

The baby,
happy about receiving attention, began to squirm and kicked the spot lightly where their daddy's hand was.

You could say the baby was addicted as much to Hyunjin as Kkami was to Seungmin.

Whenever their dad was around speaking to the unborn or caressing the bump, the small child would most likely react within the following few minutes, even when it was actually sleeping.

The baby was definitely not biased. Not at all.

But that was okay.

As long as the unborn listened to their dad, for example when it was time to quit practicing football or whatever it did in there because it was late at night and Seungmin wanted rest.

Not to forget the absolutely adorable sparkle in Hyunjins eyes whenever the baby would react to him.

Yeah for that the younger was fine with being the baby's second choice.

It was still his little bean and he loved it with his whole heart.

♥︎

That escalated quickly.. Over 700 words.
And please don't judge the ugly illustration, I just wanted to add something cute 🥺
💖