♡︎ 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐲 ♡︎

Contains: family

♡︎

"Daddy again! Again!"

the four year old squealed loudly as she tugged on Minho's sleeve getting her father's attention.

She was excitedly pulling on the leash that was attached to the sleigh,
her eyes sparkling with pure happiness.

Siyeon loved the winter,
she loved snow and she really loved sledding.

Especially with her dad.

Because if she'd sled with her daddy, they'd gain more speed and she would get a warm hug.

"Okay baby, one more time but then we'll go home, right?
Your sister will get hungry soon and she's cold and tired.
We don't want a fussy Gahyeon, hm?"

Siyeon just nodded excitedly, not really listening what her dad told her, and pulled her daddy back to the top of the hill while Jisung was waiting for them with their youngest daughter.

The five month old was safely wrapped in her papa's jacket snuggled close to his warm chest.

Every now and then her eyes fell close because it was her usual nap time but the coldness prevented her from falling completely asleep.

She whined softly making Jisung coo and started to walk a bit again in hope to lull her into a soft sleep by the rocking motion and his soft humming.

He gently adjusted her small hat so her ears wouldn't get cold and pecked her cheekie softly.

Her tiny nose and cheeks were red from the cold and she was absolutely adorable in Jisung's eyes as she sleepily watched her surroundings with tired eyes.

One day when she'll be older,
she'll have just as much fun with the snow as her sister.

A loud squealing made him tear his gaze away from his baby although the loud noise made Gahyeon whine again.

Minho and Siyeon had arrived five feet away from him, the little girl still giggling loudly from the adrenaline in her veins.

"Daddy can we come back tomorrow?"

She asked with sparkling eyes.

"Sure sweetie.
Maybe uncle Channie and uncle Lixie will accompany us with Lia, hm?"

"Oh yes please!"

"I'll ask them"

Minho answered, picked up his daughter to place her on the sleigh and took the leash in his hand.

As he reached his husband,
he bent down to kiss his younger daughter on the cold cheekie and gave Jisung a peck on the lips as well.

The latter smiled softly and intertwined their hands.

And so they started their way back home, Siyeon having the time of her life on the sleigh, Gahyeon sleeping in her papa's embrace and Jisung and Minho swinging their intertwined hands softly as tiny white crystals began to fall from the cloud-covered sky again.

Winter is beautiful.

♡︎

My queens had a comeback 🥺

I know it's been a while but I spend a lot of time writing my other two stories
uwu

And if I read any word about the Jisung situation, I'll block you