♥︎ 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐝𝐚𝐲 ♥︎

Contains: family
Requested by FBI_KpopMumfan

♥︎

"Jihoonie~
Time to wake up"

Hyunjin cooed as he caressed his sleeping son's cheek softly.

"It's your big day today.
Come on, papa made breakfast."

The little boy whined softly and grabbed Hyunjin's big hands with his small ones. Pulling his daddy's hands closer to him, he nuzzled his face in his daddy's palm as if he wanted to hide.

"Papa's waiting for us baby."

Bending down Hyunjin started to pepper his little boy's face with tiny kisses making Jihoon giggle softly at the ticklish feeling.

The little boy reached out and wrapped his arms around his daddy's neck snuggling his face in Hyunjin's shoulder.
Hyunjin wrapped his arms around his son's small torso and lifted him up on his hip.

Both made their way to the dining area where Seungmin was already waiting on the table.
He had made some pancakes with chocolate and fruit, Jihoon's pancake was decorated with a strawberry banana smiley face and Hyunjin's had a chocolate strawberry heart on it.

Noticing his husband with their son in the doorway, Seungmin stood up to wish his baby a good morning.
The little boy smiled happily as he received a peck on the forehead and leaned in to press a sloppy kiss on his papa's cheek as well.

The three eventually settled on their dining table and devoured their breakfast while chatting happily with each other.

Little Jihoon was a bit worried,
today it'll be his first day at pre-school and being shy like his papa he's not really looking forward to spending the day without his parents.

His worry was showing in his behavior, he was really uncooperative when Hyunjin tried to dress him which was very unlike him.

And through the whole ride to the kindergarten Jihoon just stared quietly out of the window,
his cat plushie he got from his uncle tightly pressed to his chest.

Hyunjin shot Seungmin a worried look and gave their intertwined hands a reassuring squeeze.
The younger was really sensitive about his baby's well-being and his son's nervousness made him sad too.

When they arrived at the parking area and Hyunjin had parked their car, Seungmin got out and immediately went to get his little one.

The small boy gladly cuddled close to his papa hiding his face in Seungmin's crook of his neck.
Hyunjin gently caressed Jihoon's head and pecked the boy's cheek.

"Jihoonie~
Let's go hm?"

"Noo"

the toddler whined, tightening his grip on Seungmin's sweater.

"But look, Soomin is there too.
She's waiting for you"

Hyunjin pointed at the little girl that was tightly holding her parent's hands and waving happily at the small family.

The Seungjin couple plus their son made their way to Jisung and Minho. Soomin was already hopping around excitedly and squealing happily when Seungmin sat Jihoon down.

The parents cooed as the little girl gave her friend a tight hug and grabbed his hand.

Seungmin and Hyunjin had only time to give their son a kissy on the cheek and wave goodbye before Soomin dragged Jihoon with her,
both kids disappearing in the building.

Minho just giggled at his daughter's behavior, she was so much like her papa.

Meanwhile Seungmin pouted and hugged his husband close.

"He's really growing up too fast.
It feels like it was just yesterday when he was born.
God, he was so tiny."

"Our little boy is a big boy now. Maybe we should give him a sibling, hm?"

Hyunjin cooed as a peachy blush spread over Seungmin's cheeks.
Even after so many years of being together, the older still managed to make his love flustered.

♥︎

This was horrible, I'm sorry.