♡︎ 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞 ♡︎

Contains: little space
Little: Minho
Caregiver: Jisung
Requested by minhocuddlesx

♡︎

"Daddy~"

little Minho whined softly with fat tears rolling down his cheeks while he shook Jisungs shoulder in attempt to wake the latter up.

But the latter, still pretty much deep asleep, didn't budge.

He just breathed out loudly, turned around, snuggled deeper into the covers and continued his deep slumber.

Shaking and pulling harder on his daddy's shirt, the little began to cry even harder since Jisung just wouldn't wake up no matter how hard Minho tried.

"Daddy!"

Out of his pure desperation,
Minho grabbed his stuffed kitty and began to hit Jisungs arm with it but not so strong that he could seriously hurt the other.

After a few hits with the kitty,
the mentally older finally groaned softly while rubbing his eyes to see what caused the disturbance of his precious sleep.

As he rolled around to his other side, he made out the silhouette of his boyfriend in the dark.

Noticing that his baby was crying softly, he immediately sat up and had Minho fastly in his lap cradling the poor boy lightly to calm him down.

"Daddy.."

the small boy mumbled sadly in his caregivers embrace while he tightened his grip around the others neck burying face a bit deeper in Jisungs chest.

"Baby"

Jisung called out softly as he petted Minhos hair in a comforting way.

After some time the tiny bean eventually looked up from his hiding spot to his caregiver with a sad pout and big teary eyes.

His eyes were also red and puffy and his nose was snotty from all the crying.

All in all it made Jisungs heart hurt seeing his precious baby like this.

Cupping the littles face with his hands, Jisung wiped away the few tears from Minhos cheeks and pressed light kisses on them afterwards.

"Why is my adorable baby crying, hm?"

"Bad monster in Minnie's dream.
Took Minnie away from daddy"

the little sniffled while going back to hide in Jisungs chest curling himself into a ball to make himself as small as possible.

"Aww poor bub, nobody's ever gonna take you away from me~"

Jisung cooed and wrapped his arms a bit tighter around his adorable baby to support his statement.

"Really?"

As Minho looked up again with these big sparkling eyes full of hope instead of the fear and sadness from just minutes ago, the mentally older couldn't help but nuzzle their noses together.

The little began to giggle softly at the ticklish feeling and scrunched his nose in an absolutely adorable way. Pressing a soft kiss on tiny Minhos nose, Jisung whispered a small

"Really.
Daddy promises you."

♡︎

I know it's short, I'm sorry :(
But tiny Minho!

School is killing me, I just want to bury myself under tons of blankets and cry. Someone wants to join me and cuddle?
(つ .•́ _ʖ •̀.)つ